Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) (71743 Views)

House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians / Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by OlaMiki: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2018
bloody liar , just take a look at your life shocked shocked
seunmsg:

I can't remember his name but I know his face very well. See the way they all sat down drinking together. Saraki and Akpabio may still meet up and drink tonight for all they care. Exactly why I laughed at those insinuating that the siege on NASS this morning was a siege on democracy. It is nothing but a scripted act by power hungry political elites. It has absolutely nothing to do with our democracy or the masses.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Banks2574: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2018
Fowl
shinzuraven:
Whether they make laws that favour you or not,this bitches still get paid...Bleep partisan politics
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Moukandjo: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2018
madridsta007:

LOL.

I understand the propaganda tactic. “Keep repeating a lie to yourself so much that it would soon sound like the truth.”

Must be hard to keep repeating that Mr President’s Daura kinsman is suddenly a best friend to Saraki lol. Perhaps Lawal Daura and Saraki share the same maternal grandmother? Maybe? You never can say.

If you continue, though, it would soon sound believable to you. Sounds foolish, but keep repeating it Bro. It would soon sound as a truth but only to you.

The propaganda of 2015 can not work today. I’m sure you know this, but the BMC money needs to foot the bills anyway.

grin grin
You should first tell us why you blatantly lied about the $1 to N1 story! If you could propagate that, do you still think you're credible?
And you tell me which fact I stated above concerning Ebelemi Jonathan, PhD, is a lie?

You're supposed to be telling us what PDP senators were doing at NASS by 5-6am when the meeting that was scheduled for 12pm was supposed to be ONLY for the NASS leaders?

You're supposed to be telling us what their drama was all about when the PDP senators earlier claimed the APC senators were already inside NASS to impeach Saraki (something that they obviously know it's NOT possible except with the help of the PDP senators themselves) only for the public to later discover that there was no APC senators in the house throughout that day?

Show me you're intelligent & counter these things so we'll know the conspiracy theorists don't know what they're saying! grin

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Moukandjo: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2018
madridsta007:

LOL. Don’t worry about what was in the manifesto. Buhari denied everything in it including asset declaration and “no office for the First Lady”. Let’s not bother about the N5000 for every poor Nigerian or so. They were all denied grin

I understand the propaganda tactic. “Keep repeating a lie to yourself so much that it would soon sound like the truth.”

Must be hard to keep repeating that Mr President’s Daura kinsman is suddenly a best friend to Saraki lol. Perhaps Lawal Daura and Saraki share the same maternal grandmother? Maybe? You never can say.

If you continue, though, it would soon sound believable to you. Sounds foolish, but keep repeating it Bro. It would soon sound as a truth but only to you.

The propaganda of 2015 can not work today. I’m sure you know this, but the BMC money needs to foot the bills anyway.
They're already paying the N5000 & have since commenced the primary school feeding program.
Look, don't bring up other things to cover up your goof & lies! It's an old style! Simply prove to us that the $1 to N1 story emanated from APC or Buhari & not that you PDP sycophants formulated the ridiculous stuff!
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2018
HMMMM SARAKI AND DINO UNA GAME TOO OPEN NAU.... DINO HANG ON THE TREE FOR 11 HRS JUST TO AVOID KIDNAPPERS THAT WANTED TO BURN HIS CAR BUT THE CAR ESCAPE WHILE HE WAS ON THE TREE. NOW, SARAKI TELL ME, IF APC ARRANGE WITH DSS TO BLOCK NASS BUILDING WHY ONLY PDP MEMBERS WERE ALLOWED TO ENTER? N I G E R I A N S ARE NOT F O O L S OOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ONLY FEW THAT ARE BLIND TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES ARE. YOU DISGRACE YOUR FATHER IN KWARA AND YOU WANTS TO DO THE SAME TO BUHARI IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN YOUR CUP DON FULL
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2018
Moukandjo:

They're already paying the N5000 & have since commenced the primary school feeding program.
Look, don't bring up other things to cover up your goof & lies! It's an old style! Simply prove to us that the $1 to N1 story emanated from APC or Buhari & not that you PDP sycophants formulated the ridiculous stuff!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/
Owerri – The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday said he would ensure that the Naira was equal to the dollar in value, if voted into office. Buhari stated this during the South-East presidential rally of the party at Dan Anyima Stadium, Owerri.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

Now, go and do something better with your time, BMC.

Have a great day owning up to responsibilities and refusing to blame anyone else (not just Saraki).

No, it did not emanate from
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Moukandjo: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2018
madridsta007:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/
Owerri – The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday said he would ensure that the Naira was equal to the dollar in value, if voted into office. Buhari stated this during the South-East presidential rally of the party at Dan Anyima Stadium, Owerri.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

Now, go and do something better with your time, BMC.

Have a great day owning up to responsibilities and refusing to blame anyone else (not just Saraki).

No, it did not emanate from

And you're still lying! You no dey shame? Is this all the evidence you could come up with? Where in the link did they QUOTE him as saying he would make $1 N1?

In the link, they only quoted him as saying:

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy’’

How does this equate to making $1 N1? Do you think you're talking to your fellow PDP sycophants that you would just drop links without telling us what's in there because you know even if they check it, they won't be smart enough to analyse it grin
Just accept that you lied about the $1 to N1 story.
And once again stop lying! It did you no good in 2015 & will do you no good in 2019!
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Keep quiet.when it is convinent for you, you would say SaiBaba! When you are almost certain your baba is going home, you would start speak another language. Are you just realizing that politicians are after themselves alone? Is Buhari not after himself and his family members alone? Whether Oshiomole and SARAKI decides to chop isiewu together this night is none of our business....our concern is that Buhari must go!

when buhari go, Atiku or saraki will come. You will also shout they should go, same way you said Jonathan should go. Why don't you clamor for a good institution and I guess that's what that guy up there is saying. These politicians care for only themselves. Jonathan can never be poor again likewise obj
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2018
Moukandjo:

And you're still lying! You no dey shame? Is this all the evidence you could come up with? Where in the link did they QUOTE him as saying he would make $1 N1?

In the link, they only quoted him as saying:

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy’’

How does this equate to making $1 N1? Do you think you're talking to your fellow PDP sycophants that you would just drop links without telling us what's in there because you know even if they check it, they won't be smart enough to analyse it grin
Just accept that you lied about the $1 to N1 story.
And once again stop lying! It did you no good in 2015 & will do you no good in 2019!

LOL.

You can keep on repeating that to yourself if it makes you feel good about your BMC role. I can see that it is therapeutic.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Moukandjo: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2018
madridsta007:

LOL.

You can keep on repeating that to yourself if it makes you feel good about your BMC role. I can see that it is therapeutic.
So this is all you come up with after been caught lying shamelessly & bringing links that aren't related to back up a lie? Worst of it all is that you still believe the lies even after it's been exposed!
N1 to $1 grin grin grin
I never see una kind before!
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2018
Moukandjo:

So this is all you come up with after been caught lying shamelessly & bringing links that aren't related to back up a lie? Worst of it all is that you still believe the lies even after it's been exposed!
N1 to $1 grin grin grin
I never see una kind before!

Lol.
Trust me, I am not going to engage with you on this. Doing so normalises the argument and, what’s worse, normalises and gives a certain credence to your BMC job.

Move over to someone else.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Moukandjo: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2018
madridsta007:

Lol.
Trust me, I am not going to engage with you on this. Doing so normalises the argument and, what’s worse, normalises and gives a certain credence to your BMC job.

Move over to someone else.
But you still didn't have to lie to make your point!
At least, you now know that Buhari never said he was going to make $1 N1. So try to stop deluding yourself!
Cheers!
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by kunletexs: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2018
it shows say you get sense.
seunmsg:

I can't remember his name but I know his face very well. See the way they all sat down drinking together. Saraki and Akpabio may still meet up and drink tonight for all they care. Exactly why I laughed at those insinuating that the siege on NASS this morning was a siege on democracy. It is nothing but a scripted act by power hungry political elites. It has absolutely nothing to do with our democracy or the masses.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by justtoodark: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2018
presidents like shutting that place down....

jonathan shut it down too....
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2018
vickylincon:
when buhari go, Atiku or saraki will come. You will also shout they should go, same way you said Jonathan should go. Why don't you clamor for a good institution and I guess that's what that guy up there is saying. These politicians care for only themselves. Jonathan can never be poor again likewise obj

After Buhari goes we can then clamour for good institutions..Thanks.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by oyoirabor: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

We that voted Buhari are not wailing like the IPOB terrorists people because we knew that it was not going to be done over night.

Some IPOB fools believed that Buhari was a magician that will do that within 3 years,what PDP couldn't do for 16 years

And the same people in PDP moved over to APC.....and after 3 years failed experiment with PMB, they are currently migrating back to PDP.
IPOB never believed in buhari not to talk of ascribing him a magician which is a big insult to magician.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Olamilekan07(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2018
Lost of dignity
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2018
oyoirabor:

And the same people in PDP moved over to APC.....and after 3 years failed experiment with PMB, they are currently migrating back to PDP.
IPOB never believed in buhari not to talk of ascribing him a magician which is a big insult to magician.
Lol.
Those who joined Buhari in 2015 and thought it will be looting as usual but are disappointed that after 3 years no more free money are the ones going back to PDP.

But majority of Nigerians have vowed that we will never go hsck to those days of looting and we are ready to meet you guys at the polls next year and we will see which group will laugh last
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Moukandjo:

But you still didn't have to lie to make your point!
At least, you now know that Buhari never said he was going to make $1 N1. So try to stop deluding yourself!
Cheers!

LOL.

I do hope the Federal Government goes beyond a mere sack like, as it’s done in sane societies, investigate those who were behind the attempted coup yesterday. Anyone who was behind that treasonous attempt should be made to face the full weight of the law. Nigeria shouldn’t be allowed to endure shame from other Africans and the wider international community. The earlier the government realises that the constant negative news about Nigeria is a turn off to investors, the better for Nigeria.

Without doing what is pretty normal, it would be difficult to append the DSS-led coup on anyone asides Daura and his Presidential handlers. I’m sure you know this anyway.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by bros856: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
cmikel:
THE GOVERMENT HAS FOUND OUT ITS NOT WORKING THEY HAD TO LOOK FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A SCAPE GOAT JUST TO COVER UP THE PLOT

EVEN THE POLICE WHICH THEY SAID REJECTED THE OFFER WAS SEEN IN THEIR NUMBERS IN THE PREMISIS
THE POLICEMEN YOU SAW AT NATIONAL ASSEMBLY ARE THEIR NORMAL SECURITY GAURDS ATTACHED.
MY DEAR GROW UP AND STOP FAKE NEWS, MUST YOU COMMENT IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

After Buhari goes we can then clamour for good institutions..Thanks.
well, we can start clamoring for it now
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
vickylincon:
well, we can start clamoring for it now

Just immediately after he leaves..
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Just immediately after he leaves..
lol. Seems the beef is personal o. Funny
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by jmaine: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
seunmsg:

Show up in Okemesi and ask me this silly question to my face if you're sure of yourself.

I repeat you are stupid. PM me your digits so that when a home i will locate you and they see what threats you have to offer. Nonsense.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
jmaine:

I repeat you are stupid. PM me your digits so that when a home i will locate you and they see what threats you have to offer. Nonsense.

I won't stoop so low to exchange insults with you on a faceless forum. PM me anytime you are home and I will meet up with you. You can then ask me your silly question.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by jmaine: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
seunmsg:

I won't stoop so low to exchange insults with you on a faceless forum. PM me anytime you are home and I will meet up with you. You can then ask me your silly question.

I should PM you ? I thought you were daring me to meet you ? Aren't you eager to meet me face to face ? You are nothing but an empty noise maker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today / Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.