Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home (4233 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by mgtow: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

cheesy Yes. That's true. I remember you. Don't mind the OP. He's a chicken. Just two comments and he had to deactivate.

smiley (MGTOW); who gave you the insight into 'Men going their own way'? I don't like the idea.

What idea do you like then?
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by BluntBoy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's it? Hmm? smiley
I missed you undecided
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

I missed you undecided

LMAO. Sarcasm.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
mgtow:

What idea do you like then?

Just be real. Are you a feminist?
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by romenna: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Who wan marry ashawo as housewife?
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by mgtow: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Just be real. Are you a feminist?

If that will make her not to regard me as her financial savior - YES. I take it you're not one?
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:46am On Aug 09, 2018
mgtow:

If that will make her not to regard me as her financial savior - YES. I take it you're not one?

Lol. I knew that right!

I'm not a feminist, and I do not see any man as my financial savior. I'm my own savior. smiley

Feminism isn't sweet. It looks too civil.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by mgtow: 1:04am On Aug 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. I knew that right!

I'm not a feminist, and I do not see any man as my financial savior. I'm my own savior. smiley

Feminism isn't sweet. It looks too civil.

Civil kwa? Or it takes away the benefits you'd prefer to enjoy as a lady? Either way I can understand why you wouldn't like it.

You remind me so much of one of my exes @ dp. Y'all Akwa-Ibomites have this appealing look I always cut cap for. What drew me to you was your smile. It's a sad smile.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by BluntBoy(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO. Sarcasm.
No, I truly did. I hope you are doing good?
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

No, I truly did. I hope you are doing good?

I'm fine, thanks. Thanks for asking. smiley
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2018
mgtow:

Civil kwa? Or it takes away the benefits you'd prefer to enjoy as a lady? Either way I can understand why you wouldn't like it.

You remind me so much of one of my exes @ dp. Y'all Akwa-Ibomites have this appealing look I always cut cap for. What drew me to you was your smile. [b]It's a sad smile[b].

Yea. It's too civil. Splitting bills, sharing chores, equal rights. Bla Bla Bla. Blu blu blu. Oh please, it's boring. A man is suppose to be the Head of the home and the woman, his Helpmeet. SMH. I wonder why you're a feminist. Perhaps, you've once been jilted of your money by a girl.

Was your Ex an Akwa-ibomite?
Yes. We are spectacular. wink

There's a pain behind every smile you see. smiley
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by BluntBoy(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm fine, thanks. Thanks for asking. smiley

Does a goddess need to thank an admirer? I don't suppose she has to.

Enjoy the beautiful day grin
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

Enjoy too. Bliss.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by IamPlato(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

Nobodys
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Nobodys(f): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Nobodys
errm, I don't understand why am here.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by IamPlato(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nobodys:
errm, I don't understand why am here.

Lol smiley
I Know You Wont Get It Yet... Read Again you Will Know.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Nobodys(f): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Lol smiley
I Know You Wont Get It Yet... Read Again you Will Know.
Don't get it though. just be straight.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:08am On Aug 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You people keep commenting. Can't you see he has deactivated?

smiley
Don't you think he still may be reading the comments?
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yea. It's too civil. Splitting bills, sharing chores, equal rights. Bla Bla Bla. Blu blu blu. Oh please, it's boring. A man is suppose to be the Head of the home and the woman, his Helpmeet. SMH. I wonder why you're a feminist. Perhaps, you've once been jilted of your money by a girl.

Was your Ex an Akwa-ibomite?
Yes. We are spectacular. wink

There's a pain behind every smile you see. smiley

Why did you break up with your Rich ex? he was clearly a man who's interested in the head of the house title .

You want a man who'll be the head of the home in finances but you don't want to do all house chores and laundry 100%

You truly need psychological attention.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

Why did you break up with your Rich ex? he was clearly a man who's interested in the head of the house title .

You want a man who'll be the head of the home in finances but you don't want to do all house chores and laundry 100%

You truly need psychological attention.

Really? I need psychological attention? You sure are very vulgar. Mind your words. smiley

Whenever did I say he was rich? Even if he was, that doesn't require me to be a slave. I don't need any man as my savior. I manage the little I have and very contented.

You need to stop shoving your feminism idea into the throats of people. Bliss.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

smiley
Don't you think he still may be reading the comments?

Really? cry
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really? I need psychological attention? You sure are very vulgar. Mind your words. smiley

Whenever did I say he was rich? Even if he was, that doesn't require me to be a slave. I don't need any man as my savior. I manage the little I have and very contented.

Jeez.. I never forced you to be a feminist.

You said men are meant to be the head of the home that's why I asked you why you dumped your ex since he was interested in being the head of the home.

If you want a man who'll be head of the home then you shouldn't complain about house chores and laundry.

It just doesn't make any sense
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really? cry
smiley

O yea
that's their trade mark.
Nairaland and Drama
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

Jeez.. I never forced you to be a feminist.

You said men are meant to be the head of the home that's why I asked you why you dumped your ex since he was interested in being the head of the home.

If you want a man who'll be head of the home then you shouldn't complain about house chores and laundry.

It just doesn't make any sense

Read and assimilate. I Left my Ex because he was toooo obsessed about me, authoritative, and egotistical. He always wanted to be the boss. Money will never make me tolerate a bad relationship. I can manage the peanuts I have. Since he hasn't assumed the role of an husband, he has no right to control me in any slightest way. Life's too short to waste. YOLO.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Read and assimilate. I Left my Ex because he was toooo obsessed about me, authoritative, and egotistical. He always wanted to be the boss. Money will never make me tolerate a bad relationship. I can manage the peanuts I have. Since he hasn't assumed the role of an husband, he has no right to control me in any slightest way. Life's too short to waste. YOLO.

The head of the home will always be authoritative, egotistical and bossy.

If he can't control you in a relationship then he can't control you in a marriage . No Man will tolerate that .

Just like an individual who's stingy in relationship will likely be stingy in marriage.
Kids confusing themselves on social media.
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

If he can't control you in a relationship then he can't control you in a marriage . No Man will tolerate that .

Just like an individual who's stingy in relationship will likely be stingy in marriage.

No need for this nonsensical talks. You're just too vile. Have a nice day. smiley
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

No need for this nonsensical talks. You're just too vile. Have a nice day. smiley

I'm now despicable, right?

You think you're smart.. want to eat your cake and have it.

Men are no fools
Re: I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home by Ksatriy: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

rule 2 volated.

Seun, Finestboi, Angryman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Falls In Love With “aboki” She Called To Repair Her Shoe, Shoots Her Shot / Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? / Satisfaction During Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.