Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

What I Did To A Lady Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Lady Today (4355 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To A Lady Today by Babara1994(m): 12:10am On Oct 06, 2021
So I was wooing this campus babe recently, I decided to see her one on one eventually. She told me she was going to meet me at one popular eatery instead of my place.

Having swallowed some redpills, I decided to teach her some lessons. I told her I'll be ready to buy her anything she orders for, and I'll be waiting inside the eatery.
grin She came this evening (8pm), all the way from her house, looking for me inside the eatery. Meanwhile I was at home eating my bread and butter.

When she got there, she told me she couldn't see me. I told her I was inside the next eatery, which was 150# from the first. Na so babe run go find me for that eatery. grin

When she could couldn't find me there, she became so angry and told me I had wasted her time grin before nko? cheesy

She went back home and sent series of VN to me, showing her anger. I then told her I had ordered for pizza and icecream already and I was waiting at the ATM area. Na so this babe carry okada dey find me grin

When she got there, I blocked her on WhatsApp immediately.

I'm currently on the next lady.

Her plan was to chop me, but I ended up chopping her money. Ladies, don't try to play smart with me. I'm a redpiller.

*******Modified: She called me yesterday morning sounding unloved and sad. Trying to verify if I really blocked hergrin
I said YES and hung up. She kept calling in vain.

We move!

And you SIMPS who go about forming Votron for ladies, una go soon wise. cool

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by funshint(m): 12:21am On Oct 06, 2021
But aren't you being an asshole

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by SUCKCESSFUL: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2021
Most Nigerian girls are gold diggers

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Timoleon(m): 12:28am On Oct 06, 2021
How does this stupidity equate to being redpilled? If you want to be a MGTOW be that. Being an asshole isn’t a way to be Redpilled. If you weren’t comfortable inviting her out, say it up front. “Babe I can’t do eateries, I want you in my house and in my bed especially” Be a man, be Alpha not a stupid idiot!

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Habib101: 12:29am On Oct 06, 2021
Straight up cool u teaching them a lesson na them dey rush for money and enjoyment any how by any means, naija girls? They are just different, chop nokle ma guy

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by mignone(f): 12:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Isn't that childish/immature?

12 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 06, 2021
OP your act was unnecessary and had absolutely nothing to do with being redpilled...

If you weren't comfortable with going to an eatery, you would have simply said so...

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by AbarisFather(m): 3:00am On Oct 06, 2021
funshint:
But aren't you being an asshole
No he isn't

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Chicagoesontop: 3:07am On Oct 06, 2021
So you are bragging in your stupidity ... Chaii.

Children of nowadays !!

7 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by shege45: 3:49am On Oct 06, 2021
Babara1994:
So I was wooing this campus babe recently, I decided to see her one on one eventually. She told me she was going to meet me at one popular eatery instead of my place.

Having swallowed some redpills, I decided to teach her some lessons. I told her I'll be ready to buy her anything she orders for, and I'll be waiting inside the eatery.
grin She came this evening (8pm), all the way from her house, looking for me inside the eatery. Meanwhile I was at home eating my bread and butter.

When she got there, she told me she couldn't see me. I told her I was inside the next eatery, which was 150# from the first. Na so babe run go find me for that eatery. grin

When she could couldn't find me there, she became so angry and told me I had wasted her time grin before nko? cheesy

She went back home and sent series of VN to me, showing her anger. I then told her I had ordered for pizza and icecream already and I was waiting at the ATM area. Na so this babe carry okada dey find me grin

When she got there, I blocked her on WhatsApp immediately.

I'm currently on the next lady.

Her plan was to chop me, but I ended up chopping her money. Ladies, don't try to play smart with me. I'm a redpiller.

Guyman to guyman, you no get sense. How you want babe make she just come your house straight

10 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by SavageBoy: 3:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Your stupidity is divinely inspired.

I don't blame you,I blame your parents who sold cows in order to send another cow to school

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by juniorstar(m): 4:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Dont confuse redpill for stupidity..

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by placeofallure(f): 4:27am On Oct 06, 2021
Babara 1994, this is not being redpilled, this is you showing you're a nincompoop! A low esteemed, selfish he-goat. You're nothing close to a human being. Who raised you and how were you raised? I pity anyone who's had the misfortune of having your number on their contact. If you come here hoping to get endorsement for acting so cowardly and stupidly, you better have another think coming.
We're not idiots here. Atoolee!

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Bola146(f): 5:05am On Oct 06, 2021
I wasn't surprised, 90% of these kids full here, no doubt. If you fall their hand na your wahala be that cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by AutoChick4U(f): 5:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Imagine! So you wanted her to come to your house? You've not even given her d benefit of d doubt yet treat her unkindly.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Innobee99(m): 5:53am On Oct 06, 2021
I know most ladies deserve this but this is a big No bro. U were the one that invited her, since she doesn't want to come to your house the best is to terminate all appointments with her rather than this childish attitude.

Plus how much u get to even spend on her sef?

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Lilsameey: 6:02am On Oct 06, 2021
Craze everywhere,..nawa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Very easy to spot a small boy. Guess she too is a small girl otherwise she won't be looking for you in 3 different eateries after standing her up at the first eatery.

You both need to grow up.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by ORIAYO70(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2021
Timoleon:
How does this stupidity equate to being redpilled? If you want to be a MGTOW be that. Being an asshole isn’t a way to be Redpilled. If you weren’t comfortable inviting her out, say it up front. “Babe I can’t do eateries, I want you in my house and in my bed especially” Be a man, be Alpha not a stupid idiot!

I think I go with you...
Its a cheer stupidity, when u can't afford the means why must u waste her time..
Does that shows u r smart or what?

It just a cheer foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Nonexisting1: 6:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Nigga, this is not what redpill is about. You fall hand. Na redpill we take, not stupidpill.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by sam4noow(m): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2021
A
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Obaxxx(m): 6:49am On Oct 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op, grin. You be full-time olodo......

But let's come to think of it...Are bannies not really brainless? undecided. You said you can't visit a guy at his place,but you wanna meet him up at an eatery undecided.

This op just reminded me of what one of my nigha did to a banny he was lashing..All of a sudden,she picked up a quarrel and was ignoring my friend..So we drew a map and decided to teach her a lesson that was similar to that of the op....We disguised and started calling her..the funny part was that she even went along with her friend grin. Na so my guy fool them to the extent that she started to rain insults on my guy..

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by bigcee(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2021
I swear, this ain't redpill shit. You're just an assh0le grin grin grin
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Vinnie2000(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2021
OP
Yeye Boy! sad smiley
This is Clearly a fabricated, Made up Story!

See d Way some persons believed ur Sh*t! shocked

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by LiquidWood: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2021
mignone:
Absolutely. I am so disappointed in him. sad
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2021
Your Banny your problem,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Babara1994(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Timoleon:
She initially asked for urgent 3k, so I knew her plan
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Babara1994(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2021
placeofallure:
Babara 1994, this is not being redpilled, this is you showing you're a nincompoop! A low esteemed, selfish he-goat. You're nothing close to a human being. Who raised you and how were you raised? I pity anyone who's had the misfortune of having your number on their contact. If you come here hoping to get endorsement for acting so cowardly and stupidly, you better have another think coming.
E pain am. grin ntor
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Obaxxx(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
Yeye Boy! sad smiley
This is Clearly a fabricated, Made up Story!

See d Way some persons believed ur Sh*t! shocked
Nigha man,the op may not be right about his own story...But my guy has equally did worst and even similar to a banny here in my area?
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by muller101(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2021
placeofallure:
The guy is lying.
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Danjikanbauchi: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2021
mignone:
no it's not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife / Why Do Girls Change Their Feelings So Quickly? / I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.