Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke (13632 Views)

Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu / Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by foolishyou: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

http://thenationonlineng.net/certificate-forgery-fresh-suit-filed-against-adeleke/

Expect same scenario in their presidential primaries. litigation & litigation instead of putting their house in order after all they will start crying like babies that APC rig election.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by Omeny: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2018
Who will file suit against Kemi Adeosun since she and her govt are shameless?
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by tofolo(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Appalling... angry angry

Even if he had a genuine certificate, he's the definition of "MISFIT" for governance... angry angry
why na bros? because he likes to dance?
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by tabaski: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2018
Pope22:
REASON WHY BUHARI HATES SARAKI:

in 1983, Bahuri was a minister during which late Saraki was made the commissioner for works in their state. Buhari was asked to send some lists for project to the said Saraki state with some portfolio containing money and the amount was in dollar but Saraki said he would hold the money till next year which was Easter. Before Christmas, Buhari came to enugu to do Christmas with Saraki family but they chose to use their family house for the celebration. So Buhari and late Saraki killed 3 rams and sent some parts to Edo state but uncle to Tinubu received the meat and gave chicken to his wife to use for stew. So, since the Easter was close and Christmas was almost getting to an end, Buhari was asked to go and meet Saraki for the remaining meat which the wife had given to his son and nephew. So, this thing really caused a very big problem and till today, Saraki has not done the Easter and Buhari has not accepted that the meat was actually goat meat and until they both see their wives and confirm. That's just the problem. They should please settle
some people sha sad sad
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by wink2015(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2018
ADELEKE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DANCE AGAIN.

He was using his fake dance steps to distract the public from the real issue.

Now juju don catch am?

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2018
tofolo:
why na bros? because he likes to dance?

Nigeria is in a very serious crisis, we don't need fun mongers and dancers to fix it ...the dude has a wild lifestyle; don't expect any innovation from such a person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by holluphemydavid(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2018
I really wanna knw abt Buhari pry schl. certificate,den i will knw wot to say abt Senator Adeleke
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by DAntivirus: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2018
Maurz:
How much has your ORIGINAL certificate gotten you? shocked

Replying a quote from a wasted brain can actually prevent them from committing suicide due to worthlessness... so let's say I'm saving your life bro...

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by erico2k2(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2018
RealNaijaQuin:
I don't really see why these charges against him.
Hasn't he handled a position before?
Why were they not brought up then?

Meanwhile,
A British scholarship is currently ongoing, please apply now before the deadline!
100% free...
But wait, if you have a company and you was looking for a manager, would you Employ someone with such result? really? so the PDP of that state are telling us they have no one better than this guy? don't get me wrong, I don't know him but his qualification is whack
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2018
DAntivirus:

Replying a quote from a wasted brain can actually prevent them from committing suicide due to worthlessness... so let's say I'm saving your life bro...
That's some dumb sh** ni66a
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by tofolo(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

Nigeria is in a very serious crisis, we don't need fun mongers and dancers to fix it ...the dude has a wild lifestyle; don't expect any innovation from such a person.
you are right sha he doesn't look like a serious person.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by FitnesScientist: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2018
BabaCommander:
Interesting to note that the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun is from Osun state.
We have a long way to go in Nigeria.

She is from Ogun state.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by famology(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2018
BabaCommander:
Interesting to note that the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun is from Osun state.

It's because of people like you that many think nairalanders are empty headed.If you don't know her state of origin why don't you just keep shut?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by asawanathegreat(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2018
Apc will plans will fail
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by BabaCommander: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2018
afroniger:

Kemi is from Ogun.
noted! Thanks for the correction.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by Clevite(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2018
The suit has just been dismissed now for lack of merit!
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by imran147(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2018
BabaCommander:

I GUESS YOU ARE ON CODEIN DIET OR TRAM FOR CALLIG ADEOSUN FROM OSUN STATE....
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2018
News Flash : Court clear Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke as it affirmed his eligibility to contest governorship election. This is victory for democracy. God will not start what He will not finish. Congratulations to Osun State Electorates.

Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2018
It’s a disgrace to seek for public office when you can’t even get your sh!t together.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by Burgerlomo: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Afonjas and forgery sha... The most educated tribe in Nigeria on forged certificates shocked

Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by lezan(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
I think he has not breached any law cause the law says minimum requirement is school certificate...the law was quiet on whether you need to have passed to a certain level in your o’level. This is a constitutional test and it’s time that section of the constitution is looked into and amended to rightly spell out if you need to have certain credits in your o’level to be qualified.
That aside, I think PDP is an embarrassment to itself to present such a candidate...my philosophy is whatsoever is worth doing is worth doing well! If you can’t seat for just o’level and pass to a certain degree, how then does he want to govern a whole state and govern well? That alone should disqualify him. It’s a moral test to himself, his family and his party. Does that mean there are no other more qualified candidates ? This is public ridiculing. I wonder if these politicians have an iota of integrity in them. What has been his contributions in the senate since he joined? These are urgent questions that begged for answers. I wish we will run politics of issues in this side of the world and not na my brother kind of politics that we practice here .
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by Babiod: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
BabaCommander:

Modified

I have been corrected that Kemi is from Ogun state.

For those of you throwing insults like your life depends on it, you should know that not everyone here is a bigot like you.
I hope and pray for you that you will have a better motivation in life.

Cc
Afroniger
4dor
Babiod
FitnesScientist
Famology
Imran147

lol guy we already have enough motivation,when u didn't simply confirm things before commenting,is it not meant for the garbage.Guy Take ur humble pie slowly

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by imran147(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=BabaCommander post=70090571]Interesting to note that the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun is from Osun state.

Modified

I have been corrected that Kemi is from Ogun state.

For those of you throwing insults like your life depends on it, you should know that not everyone here is a bigot like you.
I hope and pray for you that you will have a better motivation in life.

Cc
Afroniger
4dor
Babiod
FitnesScientist
Famology

YES MR MAN KNOW YOUR FACT BEFORE POSTING SHIT PDP WAILING WAILER CREW

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by adeoba2008(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
That is how they will do and blow the chances of PDP in this election. They will now be wailing that APC rigged the election. A house divided against itself will never stand.

Check my Signature.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by famology(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=imran147 post=70093030][/quote]

My guy,just say thank you for the little education.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by ireke(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sleyanya1:
sad

All in a bid to Bring Down the 'dancing' senator.

My Own prayer is that Most Nigerians be emancipated from the two-political-party mindset & focus on electing credible leaders without bias.

I think the next step in our journey towards democracy is for independent candidacy. That is the only time we will begin to have reasonably honest individuals at least at the grass root levels. With the current mode of operation, there is no way you won't be soiled or at least get committed by the time you scale through the party primaries.

Independent candidacy allows you to stand for election on your own without an affiliation to any party but your own personal credentials and credibility.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

http://thenationonlineng.net/certificate-forgery-fresh-suit-filed-against-adeleke/

As long as Buhari hasn't shown his certificate, No Nigerian politician should.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke by almakiyyun(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
This man looks more like an agric Pig.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Countries Evacuate Citizens In War Countries / Ikpeazu At Ossy Prestige's Service Of Songs (Photos) / FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.