Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,350 members, 7,815,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Is This Situation Common? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Situation Common? (379 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Situation Common? by Pelon(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Well like most people in this forum claims this also happened to my friend grin grin
This actually happened a year ago a friend of mine (m) he got a call from his cousin(f) to meet up and celebrate since they got admitted the same time for their P.G program.After they met and exchanged pleasantries she introduced her cuz to the guy he came with and to his surprise,after the introduction the girl began to tell the friend she just met every bad thing about the guy all the things he did even made up stories just to paint him bad,told him all their secrets even what he is insecure about and this is someone who my friend thought he can share everything with in the family. The guy who was being told the story was inconvinient,my friend was caught by surprise and didn't know what to say that day he smiled it off but he was really pained
What would you have done differently in that Moment?

(1) (Reply)

Can Sex Without Bathing Cause Severe Itching? / Leather Belts Are Available For Sale / [must Read] 3 Things That Lead To Sexual Frustration In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.