Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer (73743 Views)

Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship / Maduafokwa Agnes Egoagwuagwu 365 JAMB Score: Highest In 2020 / JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by harbarzzy(m): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2018
Need a new bank account?..just dial *737*0*2964#...Gtbank 737. Wherever you go.. wherever you are!
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by MrExcel(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2018
Donald95:
Weldone mr governor let's encourage Alamajiri Hausa /Fulani to embrace education. it will go a long way in reducing violence in Nigeria

But remember engineering Courses is 882500 per year in Convenant University .
Your ignorance is legendary oh. Is Bornu a Hausa state?
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by magzey: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2018
Donald95:
Terrorists department of Nigeria has finally decided to embrace education.

Toonu Chineke anyị
you better go and find your missing terrorist brother CowNu if na terrorist you wan seegrin grin

Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by bonnyhope: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2018
Donald95:
Weldone mr governor let's encourage Alamajiri Hausa /Fulani to embrace education. it will go a long way in reducing violence in Nigeria

882500×5=?
Complete the equation
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by jucyace(m): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2018
NA WA OOO. HOW PIKIN WEN GET MAMA BECOME ORPHAN?
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Emmanuel602(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2018
Donald95:

You ought to know by now that there are other tribes and languages in Northern Nigeria than Hausa/Fulani.
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by noah91(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2018
He is a product of quality education he received from the SW. The smart governor had to give him scholarship to study at the most educationally advanced region in the country to keep the fire ablaze
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Passenger27: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2018
You are not smart. He is a Christian. His name is Israel. Muslims hate to hear that name. That's by the way, apart from Kanuri, we have Marghi, Burah, Ngoshe, Matakam with significant number of Christians. Christians in Borno State are upto 20%. Among all the tribes in Nigeria, Kanuri man hardly accept Christianity, but thank God for Kanuri Christian Project that translated Jesus of Nazareth film in Kanuri; we have about 2,000 Kanuri converts in Borno/Yobe states.
Note: We have real Hausa Christian indegenes
in Kano, Katsina, Kebbi and a very few in Sokoto States.

Who asked you? Mumu
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by thekn8: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2018
Bhoomy:
it should b a federal university, nt a private one. no real competitors in all dese glorified high skul

Covenant University accepts only ppl that have above 200 in jamb and releases in one year more First Class students than a federal university will release in ten years. But you feel there's no competition?
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by franklingud(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2018
What is electrical engineering?

Israel should study something like marine engineering or aeronautics.

Or better still go to an aviation school.

The guy is intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Owaincouncil: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2018
Wow. Love this gesture.
Kudos to mr Gov and best of luck to Israel
This is the best way to reward hard work and not investing on bbn that add nothing to nothing to our national value.
#irepresentthedignityoflabour.
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by wizsolzy(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2018
How much did Efe of BBN won..d other time
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by ykfavour(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2018
Wao! this is a welcome development. The guy and the mother wouldnt have to be pursuing the next governor for school fees.
Congrats dude

Success in all your endeavours
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2018
Chochovini:
Millinium trash. Whats so noble about islam? There is NOTHING apart from being rugged and brutal, fanatical and blood-thirsty demons.

Thanks for the insults on Islam.
Good luck in your undertakings.
Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by CioAngels(f): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2018
Governor Shettima thank you so much, i expected you to send this exceptional lad to one of the schools abroad where your children are or children from Bornu state that should not rob shoulders with your children that are schooling abroad.
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Reader530(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Who asked you? Mumu[/quote]
You are real Mumu. It pained u, so u can go and hug transformer
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Chochovini: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Imagine ur reasoning.
Yes, you can reason differently I don‘t have any problem with that. I am commenting experiencially here. In other words, it happend to Me.
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by mechanics(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nice one, he's building a lasting legacy.
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Chochovini:
Yes, you can reason differently I don‘t have any problem with that. I am commenting experiencially here. In other words, it happend to Me.

Experiencially......hehehehe....

Almajiri goes to school...... I thought am fluent in English, little did I know that there exist a master in english........EXPERIENCIALLY.....Inukwa................oooochim.....

My dear is experientially not experiencially.....

I don't blame u though.....u better pass buhari.
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
DonPikko:
you can't compare studying abroad to studying in 9ja private unis

Not much difference...

Only theoretical and practical....but atleast the one they are been taught.....the tutors do that for them to learn not all these our glorified fed/state unis.
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Chochovini post=70103463].
Yes, you can reason differently I don‘t have any problem with that. I am commenting experiencially here. In other words, it happend to Me.[/quote

And to the departed soul....accept my heartfelt condolences.
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Chochovini: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=70104147][/quote]. Thank you.
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Chochovini: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Experiencially......hehehehe....

Almajiri goes to school...... I thought am fluent in English, little did I know that there exist a master in english........EXPERIENCIALLY.....Inukwa................oooochim.....

My dear is experientially not experiencially.....

I don't blame u though.....u better pass buhari.
Wait a minute, who were you calling an almajiri? Is it because of a simple typo error of a letter “C“ inplace of a letter “T“ that you are making all these useless noise up and down insulting your Ancestors? In fact, it is your great ground father that is an almajiri. Thunder fire your mouth there. Ewu hausa.
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Chochovini:
Wait a minute, who were you calling an almajiri? Is it because of a simple typo error of a letter “C“ inplace of a letter “T“ that you are making all these useless noise up and down insulting your Ancestors? In fact, it is your great ground father that is an almajiri. Thunder fire your mouth there. Ewu hausa.

Haaaaa......Nwanne....i withdraw my statement......

Sorry for that....didn't know but u should have called my attention instead of this rash reply as I did my correcting u....smh
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Chochovini: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Sorry for that....didn't know but u should have called my attention instead of this rash reply as I did my correcting u....smh
You missed it again. Who‘s your Nwanne? I can never be a brother to an “OSU“ from Kenya. Fool. I don‘t blame you, I blame the easy accessibility to the social media that has given you the impetus to spew rubbish at people who might be way better than you in every spheres of life. Imported Osu like you.
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Chochovini: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

You missed it again. Who‘s your Nwanne? Do yo want to be a brother to an almajiri? As for me, I can never be a brother to an “OSU“ from Kenya. Hausa nama. I don‘t blame you, I blame the easy accessibility to the social media made possible by this 21 century technology that has given you the impetus to spew rubbish at people who might be way better than you in every spheres of life. Imported Osu like you.
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Chochovini:
You missed it again. Who‘s your Nwanne? Do yo want to be a brother to an almajiri? As for me, I can never be a brother to an “OSU“ from Kenya. Hausa nama. I don‘t blame you, I blame the easy accessibility to the social media made possible by this 21 century technology that has given you the impetus to spew rubbish at people who might be way better than you in every spheres of life. Imported Osu like you.

U fanning the embers of war but the night is far spent to engage in childish tantrums.....

So grow up.
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by EnkayDezign: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

He didn't insult Anybody....he stated a fact.

This was an article talking about a boy that has a parent in his life who has taken care of him, and is in no way an Almajiri. So why is he bringing up almajiri in this discus? My point is that the term gets thrown carelessly at northerners that you don't even care to know if it's insulting or not. Not every kid you see in the north is an Almajiri!

1 Like

Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Chochovini: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U fanning the embers of war but the night is far spent to engage in childish tantrums.....

So grow up.
Oh! Just seeing this, So this Aturu is still quoting me enh? Who started it first if I may ask? Common get lost and go to hell. Next time don‘t start what you cannot finish. Do you get that? Professor!
I can see that you now slow-pedal from your initial baseless insult at me. Therefore I am outter her for good. Anymore mention from you again then it is between you and the faeces from my Anus, Idiot. Ewu nama.
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Chochovini: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

So grow up.
Oh! Just seeing this, So this Aturu is still quoting me enh? Who started it first if I may ask? Common get lost and go to hell. Next time don‘t start what you cannot finish. Do you get that? Professor!
I can see that you now slow-pedal from your initial baseless insult at me. Therefore I am outter her for good. Anymore mention from you again then it is between you and the faeces from my Anus, Idiot. Ewu nama. Ewu fulani.
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by Bhoomy(f): 6:42am On Aug 09, 2018
thekn8:

Covenant University accepts only ppl that have above 200 in jamb and releases in one year more First Class students than a federal university will release in ten years. But you feel there's no competition?
can u compare CU to d likes of UI nd OAU... think again
Re: Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer by SpoiltVirgin: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bhoomy:

can u compare CU to d likes of UI nd OAU... think again
Covenant is by far better than OAU. Covenant and UI are the only universities indexed by Times Higher Education rankings. Covenant is even way ahead of OAU in webometrics rankings. As at today, Covenant graduates are more preferred than OAU graduates in terms of employment. OAU is past glory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 / Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.