Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) (25750 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by igboamakaaa: 5:30am On Aug 08, 2018
Sharpshooota:
People still watch nollywood

With no suspense and substance

Watch 10mins and predict the whole outcome

Infact from the pictures.. Let me summarize the movie
I. K meets poor mercy Johnson that sells mama put
He goes extra length to convince her that he loves her
She later agree.. They Wed... Happily ever after.. The end
Naa, it can't end like that. In nolly wood there either has to be a bad belle female friend that would snatch him from mercy Johnson or ik mumsy no go free or a badbelle jealous village person will do juju that would make ik later hate mercy Johnson for no reason at all.

At the end, either someone confesses and dies or the mumsy realizes her mistake.....the main thing is that it always ends on a good note. Then surely "To God be the Glory"
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by eyinjuege: 5:42am On Aug 08, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Don't forget his mother wouldn't support them, and she wants him to marry a rich man's daughter who is also in love with him
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by AfraTales(m): 5:45am On Aug 08, 2018
eyinjuege:

Don't forget his mother wouldn't support them, and she wants him to marry a rich man's daughter who is also in love with him
Mercy Johnson will run away from the house grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by Sagemguy(m): 5:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Hmmm,as i be guy I always dey fall for this guy cheiiii
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by Cadis234: 6:00am On Aug 08, 2018
Lol , did u see when I K dey chop her? Shey u know say Mercy na married woman with kids?
tinubuUGLYwella:
Ik Ogbonna go don chop Mercy clean mouth. Fine boy..
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by innocential3032(m): 6:08am On Aug 08, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:
it seen u ar frm d pat dat dnt have tradition. Does a married woman in ur town or village go outside n go free? If yes then sorry is ur name
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by Cadis234: 6:12am On Aug 08, 2018
Is Mercy Johnson still acting films?? Lol I thought she's happily married with her husband fully loaded, and she too loaded. Naija movies are predictable. Lol
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by Soulsymbol99: 6:30am On Aug 08, 2018
This two still dey do all this kind of movie? undecided that's y I like omotala, genevive n Jim iyke. They r way pass this level cool there eye dey Nollywood grin that growth
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by Tobiemmanuel007: 6:37am On Aug 08, 2018
classicfrank4u:
ugly boY undecided

Fine Boy wink
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by Tobiemmanuel007: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Sharpshooota:

grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by Tobiemmanuel007: 6:40am On Aug 08, 2018
Sharpshooota:

grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 08, 2018
He Lives In Chevy View Estate
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 08, 2018
classicfrank4u:
stil wonderinq, hw do nollywood mk dre cash? Cus i'm sure 80% of nigerians don't buy dre movies
They make money from gotv and dstv right.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by kingthreat(m): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2018
tstx:
Even Hollywood and Bolluwood churn out recycled garbage.

These two industries have creative teams for every main movie. These teams are made up of experienced filmaker and storytellers, who try to imbibe some creativity to make sure the story works and the movie is impactful. But here, it is very different. Even the creative teams here just keep recycling their ideas.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by kingthreat(m): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Bro, you make sense 100%
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by Bluffly: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2018
magicminister:

Nigeria is a country of 200 million people.
If 20% of 200 million people (40 million) people patronize our local movies, don't you think that is a large market??

You also factor in the revenue generated from streaming accounts like Iroko or netflix.
I personally have iroko account and netflix account.

Nollywood movies will eventually get there but we need to support them and there is need for the government to clamp down on pirates of movie, music and other intellectual works.
How many people still dey buy Disc, both foreign and local, when their is online version that can be downloaded and watched after airing. Maybe the low class citizens does anyway.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by MobileGees: 7:03am On Aug 08, 2018
classicfrank4u:
stil wonderinq, hw do nollywood mk dre cash? Cus i'm sure 80% of nigerians don't buy dre movies
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by Cooldude180: 7:04am On Aug 08, 2018
Sharpshooota:

No suspense
No suspense at all..
This is the same quality that makes me go for foreign movie
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by Premiumwriter: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2018
classicfrank4u:
they do.

More than 80% self.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by Premiumwriter: 7:09am On Aug 08, 2018
Sagemguy:
Hmmm,as i be guy I always dey fall for this guy cheiiii
you better start standing
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:

if you have been in the north you wouldn't have said this, even this thing called film hiring is still a big business there.
Not true. Do you think you're the only person that stays or av lived in north on nairaland??
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

Baba everything is not sex abeg grow up.....both of dem are married proudly
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by tammie24: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2018
magicminister:

Nigeria is a country of 200 million people.
If 20% of 200 million people (40 million) people patronize our local movies, don't you think that is a large market??

You also factor in the revenue generated from streaming accounts like Iroko or netflix.
I personally have iroko account and netflix account.

Nollywood movies will eventually get there but we need to support them and there is need for the government to clamp down on pirates of movie, music and other intellectual works.
it's not everything that government must be involved in
You should be about the movie industry improving in the quality of movies being churned out first
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by tinubuUGLYwella: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2018
innocential3032:
it seen u ar frm d pat dat dnt have tradition. Does a married woman in ur town or village go outside n go free? If yes then sorry is ur name
Thats why i used "chop and clean mouth", at least na respect no be so grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2018
The days of insulting my intelligence with such depressing “home videos” are so over. Just shows Nigeria is not progressing in the modern age. embarassed
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by tinubuUGLYwella: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2018
Jesse25:

Baba everything is not sex abeg grow up.....both of dem are married proudly
And who sauy marriage is a sign of holiness and righteousness. My friend married people Bleep more than single ones these days and besides they are movie stars, they are fund of doing things behind scene, reason 'chop and clean' mouth is the right phrase.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by 1zynnvn(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2018
Village boy that is so fresh with a very sick tattoo. Nollywood ehh
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by tstx(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2018
kingthreat:

These two industries have creative teams for every main movie. These teams are made up of experienced filmaker and storytellers, who try to imbibe some creativity to make sure the story works and the movie is impactful. But here, it is very different. Even the creative teams here just keep recycling their ideas.
They recycle ideas over there there that's just what I'm saying. Aside from 'Ready Player One" all Hollywood movies I've seen this year were just regurgitated movies
Re: Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) by odomanis: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2018
classicfrank4u:

Its not true o . That you dont buy doesnt mean others dont. Some of us are so addicted to those movies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby / Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days / Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.