Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) (34505 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by DAntivirus: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2018
And some women will actually patronize him... I'm sure most ladies on this thread must have saved the number self grin
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2018
C
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by darlenese(f): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2018
and you ended up advertising the guys business. I am certain his phone will be ringing nonstop right now.
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2018
Perverts everywhere... Shioorr

Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2018
People are getting crazy everyday...
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Brainlord1995(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2018
huh this is too much but if you want to pro-cast your self not this way
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2018
His name is Emeka Ugochukwu on Truecaller
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2018
See his whatsapp pic chai

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Worldola: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Check yourself first, something brings something
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by DAntivirus: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2018
Iykenuwa:
His name is Emeka Ugochukwu on Truecaller

Igbo Amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
CreamyBanana:
my niggi.

that is my area of specialization too. I get degree in it.

Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by DAntivirus: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
ednut1:
See his whatsapp pic chai

I'm sure he just finished NYSC and possibly 6months of joblessness and unending application with no response made him find out his true calling and area of specialization grin
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
with her looking like a low class olosho, why wont shouldnt have those type of messages? was she expect the guy to tell her that he want to buyher porche. btw, she looks dirty, why will any guy want to do that shit to an attention seeking dirty olosho like her?
well una don publicize that guy now. he go clean toto and yansh tire. obituary for him loading. i know many girls that will start to beep him non stop. he go see work run
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Caseless: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
Shame and rage no let me read that nonsense finish.
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by ADADAB: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
sarahade:
Ha. Omo buruku ni man yen sha
With the message, Your body don dey do you. Gringrin
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Lordbiggy(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lwkmd nothing person no go hear for this dead kontri
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Salmoneus(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
akheen:
It's my birthday. I will appreciate some likes but putting food in my stomach for today will make me more happy. Pls anybody that could help. God will bless u

Zenith bank

Oladipupo
Can you Nigerians please stop using social media to get? It is very shameful.
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
kennygee:
Bite whose clitoris?

After escaping genital mutilation?

Awon weyrey lo kun igboro fa.

Lol
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
I can't see anything bad in what he said. is this their first chat? or because she doesn't like him.? I personally post nastier messages than these to girls. even those I meet not too long from the time of the chat.

if she did not like him or his chat just tell him, and not to go online and start pretending.

does she mean that she doesn't know what he said or what?

hipocracy everywhere!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
ladies spec but which sane guy lick Lady anus with all the shawarma, pizza and those ijekuje they eat

guys that lick vagina are just one scum entity. what pleasure does that gives guys because I remember some ladies used to say they're not sex freak, they only allow you to sex them to satisfy yourself bla bla

guy ve suffer, you go used your mouth lick nonsense still pay her again

oshi

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Sagay212: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ugochukwu! what do you expect from an ipod miscreant....that's how they go about raping women even though they have the highest number of oloshos in Africa. tweh! tufiakwa!
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Mrcapability7: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
pocohantas:
How is the guy mad?
That's a young man advertising his services.
Probably wants to make money from his talent/hobby.

It is just sad his niche isn't monopolistic. The market is in fact, a perfectly competitive one wink.

I totally understand you

between

are you happen to be a marketing student/graduate
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by dania30(f): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
kennygee:
Bite whose clitoris?
Hahahahaha
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
BiggyB242:

She wasn't interested that's the reason she exposed the message, if she was she wouldn't have post the message.

Only if she knew she can be sued for this nonsense.

If you're not interested you've no right to expose the individual to the public. Just block or tell him you're not interested and move on.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

This his description of the services he offers na die grin grin

I don't get why she cried out sha. I don't know if what he did could be considered as harassment.
Can it?
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by zinizta: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
poor pick up lines
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Awoo88: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
pocohantas:
How is the guy mad?
That's a young man advertising his services.
Probably wants to make money from his talent/hobby.

It is just sad his niche isn't monopolistic. The market is in fact, a perfectly competitive one wink.
Do you have being getting service of this type? shocked. Na wa!!!!! No wonder u keep complaining about him not performing
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by Awoo88: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Daeylar:
grin grin grin grin grin

This his description of the services he offers na die grin grin

I don't get why she cried out sha. I don't know if what he did could be considered as harassment.
Can it?
E bi like say your brain dey pain you. Sue who sue? It the idiot that should be sue for harassment
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by chuzimgaius(f): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
And she just gave the guy one huge publicity push. I bet the guy is now getting multiple invites by now already or even fully booked till month end...lol
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
kennygee:
Bite whose clitoris?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) by hopexter(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
She could be the one advertising this you know undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.