Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

"Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack (6534 Views)

Tinubu’s Workaholic, He Goes To Bed At 2, 3am Every Day — Ajuri Ngelale / Obaseki Stops All NDDC Projects In Edo As He Goes To Court / Dino Melaye's Power Bike As He Goes On Biking (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by wirinet(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ndonu101:

The only plausible conspiracy theory so far
Seconded

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by wirinet(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
GSA01:
Funny propaganda, this is another fake news, one among many we are going to see in coming weeks about the DSS blockade, The federal ministry of Information need to do more on their campaign against fake news..

This version of events is the only plausible explanation, there is no way Daura would have taken over the national assembly without the authorization or at least the knowledge of the president.
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by KamalMarx: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is the only logical explanation behind the events of yersterday
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
One clear thing though is that at this point if Tinubu tells Buhari to jump, Buhari will jump. I know Buhari will never forget. Men of power never forget.
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
gurnam:
This is this only version Ipob will love to believe though.
Ipob are showing more interest in Nigeria politics than Nigerians now. grin
"Olivia li"i" "
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by campuscatch: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
It's highly likely that this was the scenario that played out. lets watch on as more of the scheme unfolds. #Back2Daura is a must.
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by gasparpisciotta: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
See how the cookie crumbles for Daura...
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by orisa37: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Well insinuated and acted. Welldone.

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Bimpe29: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
What does he stand to gain from working against a government led by his kinsman and benefactor? He is a face of the cabal playing the scripts of Mr President orchestrated by Oshiomole and Abba Kyari.

Hedonini:
As the siege on the National Assembly was taking place to the consternation of the entire country and international observers, it was an embarrassed Prof Yemi Osibanjo that called Buhari in panic and asked whether he had authorised the DSS action. Buhari demurred, but ultimately denied having any knowledge about it.

Osibanjo then summoned the NSA and the IGP to get their views on the matter, and they revealed that APC Chair Oshiomhole - in concert with the Chief of Staff Kyari, DG DSS Daura, and certain unnamed presidential power brokers had orchestrated the plot to besiege the National Assembly and pave the way for Saraki's forceful impeachment. However, along the line, Oshiomhole and the others got livid as they suspected that Daura was a double agent who probably leaked the plan to Saraki and the press thereby thwarting the plot.

Osibanjo felt belittled that such a monumental decision could be taken and executed without his knowledge and immediately rang up Buhari again and protested the impunity and denigration of his office as Acting President. Knowing the strong ties between Daura and Buhari and knowing how difficult it is to break the bond between both men, Osibanjo emphatically declared his readiness to immediately tender his resignation if Daura was not removed. Buhari, knowing the disastrous implication of Osibanjo's resignation over the matter, reluctantly granted Osibanjo the authorisation to take disciplinary action against Daura.

Consequently, Osibanjo summoned Daura and asked him to explain the rationale behind his impudent action. As is characteristic of his interaction with Osibanjo who he holds in disdain, Daura was insouciant and even condescending in his response. He simply affirmed his allegiance to President Buhari and reiterated that he is only answerable to the President - not knowing that the tide had turned against him. Consequently, Osibanjo ordered his dismissal and arrest.

Source: Anonymous Tipster
Believe or doubt if you like. Entirely up to you.
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bimpe29:

What does he stand to gain from working against a government led by his kinsman and benefactor? He is a face of the cabal playing the scripts of Mr President orchestrated by Oshiomole and Abba Kyari.

Having a soft spot for Saraki is not tantamount to working against the regime. Saraki was never a threat to the survival of the regime. He can't possibly be. It's all about a broader, grander power play within the King's Court, but let's leave it at that.
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Dilianne(f): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kindly visit www.dilianne.com
We can change Nigeria together! It's greatness revealed!
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by neyobills: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hedonini:
As the siege on the National Assembly was taking place to the consternation of the entire country and international observers, it was an embarrassed Prof Yemi Osibanjo that called Buhari in panic and asked whether he had authorised the DSS action. Buhari demurred, but ultimately denied having any knowledge about it.

Osibanjo then summoned the NSA and the IGP to get their views on the matter, and they revealed that APC Chair Oshiomhole - in concert with the Chief of Staff Kyari, DG DSS Daura, and certain unnamed presidential power brokers had orchestrated the plot to besiege the National Assembly and pave the way for Saraki's forceful impeachment. However, along the line, Oshiomhole and the others got livid as they suspected that Daura was a double agent who probably leaked the plan to Saraki and the press thereby thwarting the plot.

Osibanjo felt belittled that such a monumental decision could be taken and executed without his knowledge and immediately rang up Buhari again and protested the impunity and denigration of his office as Acting President. Knowing the strong ties between Daura and Buhari and knowing how difficult it is to break the bond between both men, Osibanjo emphatically declared his readiness to immediately tender his resignation if Daura was not removed. Buhari, knowing the disastrous implication of Osibanjo's resignation over the matter, reluctantly granted Osibanjo the authorisation to take disciplinary action against Daura.

Consequently, Osibanjo summoned Daura and asked him to explain the rationale behind his impudent action. As is characteristic of his interaction with Osibanjo who he holds in disdain, Daura was insouciant and even condescending in his response. He simply affirmed his allegiance to President Buhari and reiterated that he is only answerable to the President - not knowing that the tide had turned against him. Consequently, Osibanjo ordered his dismissal and arrest.

Even if I don't believe it 100% its the only sane and reasonable story so far.

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by arrestdarrester: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
The most plausible story so far...

The President must get rid of all those who took part in this especially the party Chairman whose loud silence has been very disturbing
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by babajeje123(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The Pigs version, manufactured and sealed at the Upper Iweka grin grin grin grin
Tell us your own version
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by millhouse: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oshomole swore to Buhari that he would deliver the senate president seat in 10days ( that Buhari would return from vacation to see an apc senate president) thus he was given all presidential powers and backing to carry out this plot . But oshomole go fail , his politics is to brazen . We are not in a military regime .
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by BlackPantherxXx: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Opinionated:
OP has not told us how come APC members were not at the National Assembly to impeach Saraki.

Why did we have a crowd at the NASS by 7am?

How Senator Ben-Murray Bruce that cowered like a chicken during the Omo-Agege episode with thugs got liver to face masked gunmen who intent he did not know (according to you).

OP, say something new.

This is Nigeria, the drama changes nothing. Saraki is still going to find it impossible to continue leading the Senate. The question is: will he go with some level of decency or not?

This particular source claims to know private chats between President and Vice President....

It claims to know SSS and APC with PDP inner workings.

Yet there's a long queue of m0rons lapping it up on first page.

Average IQ of the Nigerian youth is abysmally low.

A daft post like this proves it beyond doubt.

This is Nairaland, a platform that one has to have at least minimal education to use ; open a post, comment etc.

Nigeria is in trouble if these guys are the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hedonini:

This story sounds true, plausible & logical.
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Guestlander: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The Pigs version, manufactured and sealed at the Upper Iweka grin grin grin grin

Lol.
Re: "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack by Guestlander: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
DamZik:

This story sounds true, plausible & logical.

This story is nonsense. Aba made news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Amount Of Food Items US Govt Gave Its Citizens / FG To Publish List Of Terrorists And Sponsors / JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.