Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,405 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates (36927 Views)

Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
olaoreawofele:
Saraki should enjoy the moment. He should cherish it wholeheartedly. He should hug it tenaciously. Once this moment passes, Saraki will realize he has a big unwashable pool over him. Saraki should ask Atiku, what it is to be collaterally damaged and to have an image of the face of corruption.

God bless you.. He feels using thus card will tarnish this government and raise his popularity. We all know how to use this card as well as check mate it
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by famology(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=RexTramadol1 post=70096581]

The guy didn't get it

Saraki even said it that they did all that the President wanted

Which was excluding the election sequence order

Only the first two is up for Buhari

People who don't know,but claim to know are too many here.Sometimes I prefer to just ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Sagay212: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lordlestat:

Have you asked the president to be accountable?

Many of you nigerians have been created to suffer. Just look at the stupid question this one is asking me. What access do I have to the president other than the criticism I make against the FG and all useless politicians online. You suffer head youths will always want to make an excuse for your useless politicians even when you don't gain nada from them. small time una go dey run go sleep for another man country embassy for visa.
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by RexTramadol1: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Moukandjo:

He's a PDP man like you. N242bn ÷ 180m people = N1.344bn.
Make una continue!

How u take know say I be PDP man

Yeye! grin
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Moukandjo: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lordlestat:

A typical.Nigerian grin
Have nothing to offer , no sane logical thinking or moral compass
You're actually very dumb, boy, & I'm not trying to disrespect you!
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by tiwiex(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
geometricaxis:

2015 election budget was N108B, naira then was 160 to $1 today it is 360. Dont shoot me o but in dollar terms it is about the same.
Yes it is. Are they importing more card readers? That would require some money. Are they doubling the wages of the volunteers? If not, then it shouldn't more than double. What do you think?
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Well doctored and scripted press conference. With this statement I now luv Saraki even though he is a thief. Can PBM give a speech like this? Buhari is a disaster.
Statements like this give citizens morales to do this unlike one vegetable that said his children are lazy
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Iamgrey5(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
RexTramadol1:

I can understand you, only an intellectual can understand Saraki's response on Akpabio

Is defection of Akpabio a national issue?

He simply made it clear that anybody has the right to join any party....so its not an issue

Next time try to read in btw the lines, it will help your future comments.
What caused the national issue?

What was the origin?

Mr intellectual!
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by gentlegenius(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
eseflive234:

Bro, your calculation is wrong....Each Nigerian will get #1,344 if that Money is shared
OK... Thanks.
Let's forget about the sharing of the money.
But should we keep quiet and watch buhari spend that amount in an election that we are not even sure will be free and fair?
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by adamsy5111(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
you don't have anything to said than to formulate
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Moukandjo: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
RexTramadol1:

How u take know say I be PDP man

Yeye! grin
No be you again? We know una! grin
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
I am not a fan of policians especially Nigerian politicians but you have to admire smart people when you see them . Let's see how this particular season film ends. cool
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Sleekfingers: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
God bless saraki the defender of democracy

Defender of democracy? Another mofo spotted.. What has he done for the benefit of this country. I might be wrong.

Stop supporting all these useless politicians. I repeat stop supporting useless politician

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Obere4u: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lordlestat:

Wait so are you saying Saraki is the bad guy? Are you saying Buhari deserves a second tenure ?

Based on what merits or achievements? Are you sane at all ?

What have Saraki achieved as SP if not to attack the executive at any given opportunity? Why the rush to amend the electoral sequence when he case was filled in the second time in CCT?

No sane man will support this career politicians that only fight for their pocket. So my dear we are both insane just that you might roaming
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by elmisti(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sagay212:

If I reply you they way I should, i will be banned for bullying.

this is a polite way of saying u dont have anything to say.

take care sir.
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Iamgrey5(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
surveyProf:

He answered the question intelligently....

How?

by stammering and deflecting grin

Classic public relations stunt!

What is the source of the problem we have in the nation at the moment?

Why is there so much politicking and very little dividend of democracy?

Answer that question honestly and you will realize the question was laced with an undertone that he dodged.
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Bimpe29: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Buhari & APC are just promoting Bukola Saraki even with their deadly propaganda.

Johnnyessence:
omo babaoloye playing his politics well with wisdom.the fg keep making him popular. pdp power. omo babaoloye is still the senate president till 2019 general election. he has even said that the executive should sign Inec amendment bill.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Obere4u: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
tiwiex:

Yes it is. Are they importing more card readers? That would require some money. Are they doubling the wages of the volunteers? If not, then it shouldn't more than double. What do you think?

More people turned 18 and more are registering. The population increased and inflation.
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
tiwiex:

lets be true to ourselves things today dont cost the same as in 2015. Wages are probably the only thing that havent gone up but you and I know that most things have doubled or come close to doubled. Cars cost 3 times more than in 2014, petrol costs more, transport has doubled, a lot of election materials are printed abroad (or at least used to be) and imported. Bottom line is when you campare in dollars, it's the same.

The truth about election budget is that the govt does not spend the money..it goes to INEC. Govt does not control INEC! In 2015 it is alleged that PDP spend 1 trillion on the election. so if you were focused on the N108B you would have missed the real looting that we heard about later Dasukigate etc. It is not the money the govt budgets for INEC we should be worried about, that is not the money they are going to use to buy rice and bribe the electorate.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Ayemileto(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
gentlegenius:
I lost every hope in buhari's administration when I begin to notice his desperation to perpetuate himself in office. #powerdrunkleaders.

How can buhari budget 242 billion Naira for election??. When we know too well that his desperation to remain in power will override the fairness of the election.

Nigeria population is approximately 180 million.

Abeg We don't want election in 2019 again. Buhari pls Just share the money, 1.344m for each person, and continue your second tenure...

If you are with me pls Share...�

Do your calculation again, this time with a calculator. grin
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by RexTramadol1: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Iamgrey5:
What caused the national issue?

What was the origin?

Mr intellectual!

The Siege on NASS is a national embarrassment (issue)

How DG DSS got power to lay the siege is a national issue

You should notice he didn't answer the question about if he's contesting the presidency ( that's a personal issue)

If someone defects ( party issue)

Impeachment of the arms of government at the national level ( national issue).

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Redhot111(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin
Sagay212:
I wish the mumu Nigerian youths wasting energy supporting and cheering their senators will use that same energy to ask the devilish and bast.ard senators to show them the number of projects carried out in their constituencies. If you cannot hold politicians accountable for simple things as constituency projects, I wonder if the youths are not more useless and foolish than the politicians.

they ignore the most important things and chase shadows, praising politicians over stupid and petty things.

Mumu. If chasing ur bubu out of Aso Rock is what u define as shadow chasing, then I'm ready to be a professional shadow chaser. Or is it ur shadow? Ntooorr.
grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bimpe29:
Buhari & APC are just promoting Bukola Saraki even with their deadly propaganda.

exactly. he will contest for the senate seat again.
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Tinlar: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
gentlegenius:
I lost every hope in buhari's administration when I begin to notice his desperation to perpetuate himself in office. #powerdrunkleaders.

How can buhari budget 242 billion Naira for election??. When we know too well that his desperation to remain in power will override the fairness of the election.

Nigeria population is approximately 180 million.

Abeg We don't want election in 2019 again. Buhari pls Just share the money, 1.344billion for each person, and continue your second tenure...

If you are with me pls Share...�
Unintelligent genius, can't you see the way you disgrace yourself. Share money.Its show where u belong to.Take calculator and share 200billion by 180 million and give me the answer. And check own answer? . That why u are being tag lazy youth. "Olodo"

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by jbtobsyn(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
mcfestgee:

You just make statement without using your brain or you don't have one.
Stupidity is a family inheritance in his lineage.
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by simontosy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Watch on TVC
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by magzey: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Honestly I no see international press here grin
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by innocential3032(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
#bukolasaraki for SENATE PRESIDENT TILL 2019
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by jbtobsyn(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
geometricaxis:

lets be true to ourselves things today dont cost the same as in 2015. Wages are probably the only thing that havent gone up but you and I know that most things have doubled or come close to doubled. Cars cost 3 times more than in 2014, petrol costs more, transport has doubled, a lot of election materials are printed abroad (or at least used to be) and imported. Bottom line is when you campare in dollars, it's the same.

The truth about election budget is that the govt does not spend the money..it goes to INEC. Govt does not control INEC! In 2015 it is alleged that PDP spend 1 trillion on the election. so if you were focused on the N108B you would have missed the real looting that we heard about later Dasukigate etc. It is not the money the govt budgets for INEC we should be worried about, that is not the money they are going to use to buy rice and bribe the electorate.

Shatap jor. Buhari also is looting the nation dry and why is INEC's business APC's business. APC dey carry the election budget for head like gala. We are not mumus you can fool. Go home and fool them.
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Felixv: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
So why isn’t cnn or bbc broadcasting his world press conference —foolish criminal desperado.

Offa robbery is still hanging on his neck. Societe general bank is not forgotten nor is the obscene looting of Kwara State.

Let him rant on. Buhari is in control.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by spafu(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sagay212:
I wish the mumu Nigerian youths wasting energy supporting and cheering their senators will use that same energy to ask the devilish and bast.ard senators to show them the number of projects carried out in their constituencies. If you cannot hold politicians accountable for simple things as constituency projects, I wonder if the youths are not more useless and foolish than the politicians.

they ignore the most important things and chase shadows, praising politicians over stupid and petty things.
When your grossly incompetent President has no single project in three years?
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by AreaFada2: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Very good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra / Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri / Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.