Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates (36937 Views)

Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by ehiski: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
I don't even trust these politicians, they can do anything to gain public sympathy, Saraki may have masterminded what happens yesterday to gain sympathy. He is as filthy as every other politician. just thinking though.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Heffe: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tareq1105:

Saraki is your god, somebody that rule Kwara for 8yrs without any concrete evidence and dividend of democracy to show.

What changes have you seen in Ilorin in the last 10yrs?

Kwara people have resigned to their fate. That's your god.
oooh we cal also see how ur president have turned naija to dubai,built all our roads and hospitals are functioning at per wit d ones in abroad..zombie

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Heffe: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
ehiski:
I don't even trust these politicians, they can do anything to gain public sympathy, Saraki may have masterminded what happens yesterday to gain sympathy. He is as filthy as every other politician. just thinking though.
bro pls dont see this as an insult, do u have a brain atall? Or u r just a zombie? How can u think that mr daura a cousin of ur president taking oders from saraki? Answer me or else u are a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by maddock(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
gentlegenius:
I lost every hope in buhari's administration when I begin to notice his desperation to perpetuate himself in office. #powerdrunkleaders.

How can buhari budget 242 billion Naira for election??. When we know too well that his desperation to remain in power will override the fairness of the election.

Nigeria population is approximately 180 million.

Abeg We don't want election in 2019 again. Buhari pls Just share the money, 1.344m for each person, and continue your second tenure...

If you are with me pls Share...�

Really...1.344m for each person?

This very idiotic calculation was even shared by very educated people on social medium. If educated people can't divide 242,000,000,000 by 180,000,000 then Nigeria is indeed finished.
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
Forget anyone telling you to get your pvc for the coming elections, we youths don’t know what we want and we re birds of a feather that flock together. See comments and reactions here cry, who do we offend in this country? We keep praising this politicians and making them feel superior as if they are helping the masses, they oppress us in any way they can, constructing good roads, hospitals and many more for them is like saving us from penury, we don’t even know our rights anymore any little thing from the government, we start hailing, commending them and they feel like our savior. As far I’m concerned, youths can never work together in this country because we re the one that can change this but prefer throwing tribalistic comments on social media, drug peddling, fraud, exploiters, bribery, collecting money from the politicians and laying assaults on their oppositions whereas their kids are studying or staying overseas, the fact that 70 percent of our politicians have dual citizenship make me to smh for this country, they don’t even have hope in the country because they know the upcoming ones are more brutal than them. There was a country in 1960-1984 when everything was going fine and African countries envied HER and regarded her as the giant of Africa, SHE helped a lot of neighboring counties and SA during their apartheid govt when no one was ready to help but see what is happening in SA now, no more regards because of our youths indulgement over there.

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by gentlegenius(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tinlar:
Unintelligent genius, can't you see the way you disgrace yourself. Share money.Its show where u belong to.Take calculator and share 200billion by 180 million and give me the answer. And check own answer? . That why u are being tag lazy youth. "Olodo"
Slowpoke... I intentionally add m to that figure to see how fools like you will react.
But wait a minute, how come the only thing you noticed in that comment was the calculation?
Why didn't you notice the huge figure your president is seeking to embezzle in the name of election?
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Obere4u: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lordlestat:

Have you finished?

It takes a particular kind of individual whose can sell their sanity for N30k a month

The sort of mind that can try to justify the obviously outrageous

It takes the lowest sort of human to stand and support such a failed government in that Nigeria

It also takes such an individual to support those modafuckers that jump from one party to another for their interest while fooling their zombies that they are fight for their sake.
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Obere4u: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Redhot111:

You are wrong. The only purpose of that amendment is to give room to those sycophantic hypocrites that are still within the APC to truly follow their mind. Without fear. But tell me why you think the amendment isn't favorable to ur bubu

By BUBU withholding from signing the bill earlier, it's still not a game over for Saraki. Meanwhile Dogara is weighing his options.
Saraki wants to contest for president that is the reason he was quick to defect while Dogara is contempt with SP of the REps.

Those in support of the bill are those that followed Saraki to CCT trials.
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Obere4u:

It also takes such an individual to support those modafuckers that jump from one party to another for their interest while fooling their zombies that they are fight for their sake.

Listen son

I don't care whichever party it is as long as that long necked lizard faced illiterate president buhari is kicked out the government

Hell I could even cheer for APC if they dump him off as their next candidate
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by NdiaraIGBO: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sammiejokes:
What is the meaning of world press conference?
You assemble AIT, OGTV, NTA and you call that world press conference.

This is the joke of the week. Democrazzy

Na so ooo! Who will listen to a crook? The IGBOS of course. He should have called his press conference in Biafra land.
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by NdiaraIGBO: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Felixv:
So why isn’t cnn or bbc broadcasting his world press conference —foolish criminal desperado.

Offa robbery is still hanging on his neck. Societe general bank is not forgotten nor is the obscene looting of Kwara State.

Let him rant on. Buhari is in control.

Exactly
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Uchenaija:
Nigeria, My Nigeria cry

In Biafra, Africa died.
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Uchenaija: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

In Biafra, Africa died.

You seem to want to make sense, but I perceive you are in want of what to say.

What does "In Biafra, Africa died" means?

Are you trying to say Biafra is threatening Africa's greatness?

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Uchenaija:

You seem to want to make sense, but I perceive you are in want of what to say.
What does "In Biafra, Africa died" means?
Are you trying to say Biafra is threatening Africa's greatness?
grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Redhot111(m): 4:55am On Aug 09, 2018
Obere4u:

By BUBU withholding from signing the bill earlier, it's still not a game over for Saraki. Meanwhile Dogara is weighing his options.
Saraki wants to contest for president that is the reason he was quick to defect while Dogara is contempt with SP of the REps.

Those in support of the bill are those that followed Saraki to CCT trials.

Saraki wants to contest for the presidency and he still had the gut to want the presidential election to come 1st. Isn't that confidence? Bubu is fighting with all his strength to make sure it doesn't come 1st. Because he lacks the confidence. He knows he has become hated to that extent
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Obere4u: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2018
Redhot111:

Saraki wants to contest for the presidency and he still had the gut to want the presidential election to come 1st. Isn't that confidence? Bubu is fighting with all his strength to make sure it doesn't come 1st. Because he lacks the confidence. He knows he has become hated to that extent

All that election sequence start coming when APC gave Bubu automatic ticket.

Bubu is more confident than Saraki
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Redhot111(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2018
grin
Obere4u:

OK I have been giving you reasons why I think bubu is afraid of signing it. Now I want you to sincerely give me one reason why he isn't signing it. I'd he is so popular let him sign and meet the saraki head to head in the general election. APC primaries isn't the general election bros. It's very easy for an incumbent to grab the party's ticket.

Buhari sef knows that the fear of Saraki is the beginning of wisdom. And by the time the dies of heart attack, he will understand why Shakespeare said "the cowards die many times before their death". Bubu is dying slowing because the saraki tsunami. grin
Obere4u:

OK I have been giving you reasons why I think bubu is afraid of signing it. Now I want you to sincerely give me one reason why he isn't signing it. I'd he is so popular let him sign and meet the saraki head to head in the general election. APC primaries isn't the general election bros. It's very easy for an incumbent to grab the party's ticket.

Buhari sef knows that the fear of Saraki is the beginning of wisdom. And by the time the dies of heart attack, he will understand why Shakespeare said "the cowards die many times before their death". Bubu is dying slowing because the saraki tsunami.
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Jaideyone(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Omo Baba Oloye showing them how politics ius played.I hope Tinubu is watching and taking lesson notes cool cool cool
lol the same saraki whose influence is just within Kwara state? grin you think saraki will be as relevant as tinubu if he left office around the same time with tinubu? come 2019 saraki won't be the senate President anymore and his influence will only be around Kwara state again grin

you know nothing about politics!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Jaideyone(m): 8:46am On Aug 09, 2018
gentlegenius:
I lost every hope in buhari's administration when I begin to notice his desperation to perpetuate himself in office. #powerdrunkleaders.

How can buhari budget 242 billion Naira for election??. When we know too well that his desperation to remain in power will override the fairness of the election.

Nigeria population is approximately 180 million.

Abeg We don't want election in 2019 again. Buhari pls Just share the money, 1.344m for each person, and continue your second tenure...

If you are with me pls Share...�
educated illiterates like you want PDP back because you can't even tell right from wrong. you are too filled with emotions to realise you can't go back to the source of your problem from solutions.

simple mathematics of 200b/180m which will be around 1.1k even without a calculator is what gave you 1.34m?

later you'll start saying buhari is an illiterate
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by gentlegenius(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2018
Jaideyone:
educated illiterates like you want PDP back because you can't even tell right from wrong. you are too filled with emotions to realise you can't go back to the source of your problem from solutions.

simple mathematics of 200b/180m which will be around 1.1k even without a calculator is what gave you 1.34m?

later you'll start saying buhari is an illiterate
Foolish fool...
Prepare for the greatest shock of your life before your dullard president is going back to daura next year. A man who claim he will cut the cost of governance but plan to waste 242 billion Naira to conduct an election that he's desperate to rig is not fit to rule Nigeria.
He who support a dullard is also a dullard.
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Jaideyone(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2018
gentlegenius:

Foolish fool...
Prepare for the greatest shock of your life before your dullard president is going back to daura next year. A man who claim he will cut the cost of governance but plan to waste 242 billion Naira to conduct an election that he's desperate to rig is not fit to rule Nigeria.
He who support a dullard is also a dullard.
tantrums as usual. election is still 7 months away and you are already crying rigging grin so buhari was the one that sat down and write inec budget? is inec no longer independent (independent national election commission)? so who is the fool now you don't even know buhari is not responsible for inec budget since the body is autonomous? grin

as for the shock buhari himself is bad news and I'd be glad if someone like sowore or Donald Duke can take over in 2019. so no shock for me.

the problem with half-intelligent nitwits like you is you always see anyone that doesn't buy your PDP/atiku/saraki bull crap as a blind supporter of APC. that's a foolish assumption on your part. you are the fool not me!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by gentlegenius(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2018
Jaideyone:
tantrums as usual. election is still 7 months away and you are already crying rigging grin so buhari was the one that sat down and write inec budget? is inec no longer independent (independent national election commission)? so who is the fool now you don't even know buhari is not responsible for inec budget since the body is autonomous? grin

as for the shock buhari himself is bad news and I'd be glad if someone like sowore or Donald Duke can take over in 2019. so no shock for me.

the problem with half-intelligent nitwits like you is you always see anyone that doesn't buy your PDP/atiku/saraki bull crap as a blind supporter of APC. that's a foolish assumption on your part. you are the fool not me!!! grin
Sorry... I didn't have time to read your epistle. So stop quoting me, hardened fool.
Re: Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates by Jaideyone(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
gentlegenius:

Sorry... I didn't have time to read your epistle. So stop quoting me, hardened fool.
you will claim you didn't read it grin as expected

hardened Ret*ard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri / How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) / New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.