Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki (31269 Views)

Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki / Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by xtivin2: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Look at how saraki is confident like a President. They are just making him popular and giving him public sympathy

1 Like

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by kaliboi94(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
NobleEngineer:
Before nko, if 2/3 impeach am, he won sit down there?
Oya nau go constitute the 2/3 to impeach am.
Lazy Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by NobleEngineer(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kali BOY
kaliboi94:

Oya nau go constitute the 2/3 to impeach am.
Lazy Nigerian youth
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by slimghost(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

you know it is easy to run your mouth.The same security agencies that they denied when they faced the backlash? You talk like someone who is less than 18 years old.You thiink we are in North korea.See your mouth like "close down the senate for a year".Buhari will frustrate himself and not the senate.

You are engaging a lot of underage kids. Save yourself the stress.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by evansjeff(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

are you tired of typing?

Your father was a slàve to saràki's father

You are a slàve to saràki

And your children will be slàves to saràki's children.

Now I know why you have no objection to it.

Legendary slàves undecided
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by BlackPantherxXx: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
evansjeff:

Evansjeff to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
are you tired of typing?

Your father was a slàve to saràki's father

You are a slàve to saràki

And your children will be slàves to saràki's children.

Now I know why you have no objection to it.

Legendary slàves undecided

Carry onwink
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by evansjeff(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Carry onwink

The slàve has run out of ideas. Dead brain mofo. Let me pity you a little. Don't forget to use your senses (if you have at all, I doubt though) when making comments on a public forum next time.

Say me well to your slàve master and remember to lick his àss before sleeping.
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by BlackPantherxXx: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
evansjeff:

evansjeff to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
The slàve has run out of ideas. Dead brain mofo. Let me pity you a little. Don't forget to use your senses (if you have at all, I doubt though) when making comments on a public forum next time.

Say me well to your slàve master and remember to lick his àss before sleeping.

grin. Woof 3x before you graduate from my Dog Training School.

You can do it Evansjeff, your dad was the most loyal student. grin
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
famology:
Dogara what's wrong with you?You look so dejected!Cheer up man, the political terrain is gonna get hotter than this in the coming weeks.

he surely knows the consequences ahead, don't be surprise if he decamps back to Apc....saraki is already a dead man walking....
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by searchlight: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
midolian:
Yeye

You for no leave..

This guy uses mentality of our misguided brothers to judge all Nigerians..we are not fools
lolssssssssss so zombies don finally come to reality say na 2/3majority go impeach saraki and no be 8 senators like the one wet happen for Benue state. sarakis schooling is so powerful that zombies are converting
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by jazzykhm(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin ;DZOMBIES NO GO DIE FOR SARAKI MATTER grin grin
I can't blame you na, wen u are on his pay role and mind u am not a follower of any politician.so mind d way u quote another person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro / Presidential Visit: Parked Trailers Disappear Again From Expressways In Lagos / Police Withdraw Tompolo’s Security Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.