Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki (31232 Views)

Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki / Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Lilimax(f): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
kennygee:
Dude already knows he won't be impeached.

Assurance toh sure.
As in erh...!!!
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mosesoly:
This country herself is a Cinema, you don't need to buy movies to entertain yourself, everything that happened yesterday was acted, how come they were only PDP senators around and they were the one shouting APC senators are about to Impeach the SP? , APC can't get the 2/3,they should just hold on till after the election next year when they can change the SP, that is if they win.
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
His speech was so sweet until channels TV cut it off

This guy is our best hope for modern day leadership

Saraki for President 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by merit455(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
No,APC wants to removed you by fire by force,without following the constitution, Oshiome is the worst politician I have ever seen,worst than the London visitor

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
angry
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Iblad0994:
Rubbish. Did you get elected by two-third of the whole senate?

I know some Nigerians will still be praising this one for the comment. We really deserve the type of leaders we have.

Simple go and get yourself educated you wont.Just look at how you are embarrassing yourself here

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Racoon(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
APC is still on the brink even with this one.
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Lakeshizu(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Anyhow u will still go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by merit455(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Iblad0994:

I know some Nigerians will still be praising this one for the comment. We really deserve the type of leaders we have.
Then live your rachet zone,travel to Abuja and removed him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
krendo:

SERIOUS? CHANNELS WENT OFF AIR? TONY MOMOH WILL KILL THAT BEAUTIFUL STATION
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Iblad0994:

The law of the land clearly says simple majority is all you need for election but 2/3 is required for impeachment

If you don’t like this law then go and change it until then Saraki remains Senate President

You guys need to learn to obey the law even when it does not favour you. We are not in some motor park!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by chi4lifed: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lol
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Ebios(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
m
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
jazzykhm:
Smile let just wait and see

grin grin ;DZOMBIES NO GO DIE FOR SARAKI MATTER grin grin
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Ebios(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
...Mmmm
The speech is short oooo
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
APC need to swallow the bitter pill let’s focus on more important business of running the country
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by waveman2: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Saraki is more of a democrat than buhari.Godbless Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Bizibi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Iblad0994:

this one reasons like the APC chairman.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by otherway: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
You all can see how this eveil bastard ruined the NASS.Please help me ask him if it was 2/3 of the senate that elected him?

So all the foolish people crying here on nairaland in support can now see that this guy is an evil genius.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Noblechykk(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Iblad0994:

Why not get a copy of the Nigerian constitution and educate yourself. A Senate President can be elected by the majority of those present on the day of the election but can only be removed by the 2/3 of the entire members.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
IllegalMoney:
“The day two-thirds of our members no longer have confidence in us, we will leave this place,” Saraki said as he wound up his speech

nate President Bukola Saraki says he is not desperate to stay in office. However, a condition has to be met: his removal must be by two-thirds majority of the upper chamber.

Saraki said this on Wednesday while addressing a ‘World press Conference’ on Tuesday’s siege to the National Assembly by the Department of State Services (DSS).

The Senate President defected from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in July, sparking calls for his resignation/impeachment by the ruling party.

“The day two-thirds of our members no longer have confidence in us, we will leave this place,” Saraki said as he wound up his speech.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/08/breaking-i’ll-leave-if-impeached-two-thirds-senate-says-saraki

Shameless politicians, shameless citizens.
These so called democracy and nonsense can only work in the greatest zoo on earth, Nigeria.
No sane community will ever tolerate this crap or even produce humans of disgusting and of low quality as these lot.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Solowande(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
kennygee:
Dude already knows he won't be impeached.

Assurance toh sure.

The look on Dogara's face (Seating on the right) is worrisome.
na aboki. Na so dia face be.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Temptee101(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
The tyrant will finally be nailed to his coffin back to daura next year. God bless Saraki for championing the crusade against injustice, hunger and death by the tyrant.
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by otherway: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Simple go and get yourself educated you wont.Just look at how you are embarrassing yourself here

You are the foolish one here.

Was he elected by two-third? YES OR NO.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by SternProphet: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
krendo:

Hahaha. Modern day leadership. He inherited a dynasty in Kwara. He gives cash to the same families his father impoverished for years to buy loyalty. He said it in public that they did not share 'juicy' public appointments to him. He puts thugs and criminals on payroll.
Believe me the guy was born and educated abroad but it is not fair on you for a fellow man to fall you mugu.

The guy is a crooked bank looter, treasury looter and Nigeria deserves better, has found better and his name is not on the list.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Noblechykk:

Why not get a copy of the Nigerian constitution and educate yourself. A Senate President can be elected by the majority of those present on the day of the election but can only be removed by the 2/3 of the entire members.

Exactly

The kind of nonsense arguments they make you will think the NASS is some town hall meeting with no constitution done in some village square!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Noblechykk(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
otherway:
You all can see how this eveil bastard ruined the NASS.Please help me ask him if it was 2/3 of the senate that elected him?

So all the foolish people crying here on nairaland in support can now see that this guy is an evil genius.

Accept my sympathy for the loss of your brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Princeefe1981: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
If you are truly a man with integrity,the best thing for you to do is to resign..you can't claim to like God when you're still with devil loots..meanwhile to run an adverts to your goods and services then contact us today on +2347012831001

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by otherway: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Temptee101:
The tyrant will finally be nailed to his coffin back to daura next year. God bless Saraki for championing the crusade against injustice, hunger and death by the tyrant.

Clueless teenager. Go and get your pocket money from daddy please and stop disturbing the cyber space.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Temptee101(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Iblad0994:

How will you create some time and educate yourself when you're always on nairaland screaming rubbish everywhere while you keep wallowing in ignorance

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Battle For Lagos East Vacant Senatorial Seat Heats Up / Forex Crisis: Our Crude Oil Sold In Advance – NGF / Report Lists Top Performing Ministers In Tinubu's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.