Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Have Been Sleeping With My Biological Brother For A While! Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Sleeping With My Biological Brother For A While! Advice Needed (2371 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Biological Brother For A While! Advice Needed by soccerepe: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
I was taking a shower and my brother came in to fool around with me.

He thought that our parents had already left that morning to work, however my Dad came back home because he left his cell.

I was in the middle of going down on him and my Dad knocked on the door. Considering the situation, I stayed calm and yelled, "What do you want".

He was looking for my brother and said he couldn't find him anywhere and that his car was parked in the driveway.

I lied and said he went to "Jon's" house down the street. Luckily, our Dad never went to check on him.

Another time was when we were at our Grandparent's house and we had to share one of those old pull out couches , Read full http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/08/i-have-been-sleeping-with-my-biological.html?m=1
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Biological Brother For A While! Advice Needed by OneCorner: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wat is dere. Keep fvking him nah.
Ride on I dey ur back.
But u see dat ur link ehn, if I click am make I break

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Biological Brother For A While! Advice Needed by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2018

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Biological Brother For A While! Advice Needed by owelle22(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
OneCorner:
Ride on I dey ur back.

grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Biological Brother For A While! Advice Needed by donbachi(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Too late...u 4 ask 4 our advice,b4 u start...on behalf of all nairalanders...our hands are tied.sorry.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Biological Brother For A While! Advice Needed by amike99: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin
OneCorner:
Ride on I dey ur back.
grin
OneCorner:
Ride on I dey ur back.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Biological Brother For A While! Advice Needed by Primebaze2018: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
OneCorner:

See them.. Enemy of progress
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Biological Brother For A While! Advice Needed by tolexy007(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
that is ur problem, if you like fuccck ur papa and ur grandpa, am not going to click that link never..
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Biological Brother For A While! Advice Needed by GOFRONT(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Make my finger bend if I click link

(1) (Reply)

Angry Wife Burns Husband And Her Sister After She Caught Them In The Act (video) / Married Women Demanding For Money / I Am Addicted/love To Bleep Married Women Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.