Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Married Women Demanding For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Demanding For Money (2409 Views)

Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Demanding For Money by goldonome(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Straight to the point!

Is it 'OK' for a married Woman to ask for money from her ex, or Male friends while the Husband is still alive?

Please married men how would u feel if u find out your wife is doing such.
Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by DonBenny77(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
It's bad but this is naija where bad trends.
"Everyone is doing it"

1 Like

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by goldonome(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
DonBenny77:
It's bad but this is naija where bad trends.
"Everyone is doing it"
ok sir
Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Almost all Married women of nowadays are doing it cool
Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:24am On Sep 11, 2020
So long as A) the loan is needed for a valid reason and B) she lets her husband know about it BEFOREHAND, I see no problem in such act.

Only a very deluded husband would rather his family go hungry etc than borrow money from "anyone".

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by CAPSLOCKED: 12:44am On Sep 11, 2020
WHETHER MARRIED OR NOT WOMEN ARE ALWAYS NEEDING MONEY URGENTLY (2K MOST TIMES). AS FOR THE MARRIED ONES, NOT THAT THEIR HUSBANDS DON'T PROVIDE FOR THEM. SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN WORKING AND EARNING BUT WILL NEVER CEASE TO BEG FOR MEANINGLESS CRUMBS BECAUSE BEGGING HAS BECOME THE CULTURE OF THE NIGERIAN WOMAN.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 11, 2020
If the married woman is my ex especially the one I once deeply cared about and she is in need, I will give her whatever she asks for as long as I can afford it.
Her husband no get be say he no get, she can't cum and go and kee herself naa haba.
It's her choice to tell her husband or not tell him, that one na her personal wahala.

Some people are ex today not by choice but because of circumstances beyond their control at a time.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by MJBOLT: 1:07am On Sep 11, 2020
it's not okay

1 Like

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by GreatResearcher: 1:10am On Sep 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
WHETHER MARRIED OR NOT WOMEN ARE ALWAYS NEEDING MONEY URGENTLY (2K MOST TIMES). AS FOR THE MARRIED ONES, NOT THAT THEIR HUSBANDS DON'T PROVIDE FOR THEM. SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN WORKING AND EARNING BUT WILL NEVER CEASE TO BEG FOR MEANINGLESS CRUMBS BECAUSE BEGGING HAS BECOME THE CULTURE OF THE NIGERIAN WOMAN.
Once a girl chats me up is either her sub has finished or her gas. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by Shorsky1(m): 6:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Not really bad as long as the husband is aware and gave his consent to it.
Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by Raalsalghul: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by emmaodet: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Hahahaha,
Naija women and 2k are like 5 & 6

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by CAPSLOCKED: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Once a girl chats me up is either her sub has finished or her gas. grin grin grin

SOMETIMES IT'S RECHARGE CARD 200, AND IT'S COMING FROM A PERSON THAT EARNS 60-100K A MONTH.

THEY MAY COME HERE TO CLAIM THAT YOU SHOULD CHANGE THE CIRCLE OF GIRLS YOU DEAL WITH, BUT LET ME TELL YOU, THESE BEGGARS ARE IN ALL CIRCLES AND IT'S IRRITATING.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by CAPSLOCKED: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2020
emmaodet:

Hahahaha,
Naija women and 2k are like 5 & 6

BECAUSE MEN'S EGO WILL MAKE THEM FEEL 2K IS SMALL MONEY. EVEN IF HE IS JOBLESS AND POOR HE WILL BORROW OR CARRY CONCRETE AT A SITE JUST TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE 2K FOR HIS "WE'RE JUST FRIENDS".

IF SHE REQUESTS SAME 2K FROM 20 SHIT MEN IN A WEEK SHE'LL DEFINITELY GET REPLIES FROM 10 MEN AT LEAST, WITH SOME OF THESE FOLKS SENDING MORE THAN REQUESTED JUST TO PLEASE HER AND BOOST THEIR CHANCES OF GETTING LAID ONE DAY. cheesy

IF YOU LINK UP ALL THESE 2K SHE HAS BAGGED YOU'LL DISCOVER HOW MUCH SHE MAKES FROM THE "I NEED A FAVOR" BUSINESS.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by emmaodet: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BECAUSE MEN'S EGO WILL MAKE THEM FEEL 2K IS SMALL MONEY. EVEN IF HE IS JOBLESS AND POOR HE WILL BORROW OR CARRY CONCRETE AT A SITE JUST TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE 2K FOR HIS "WE'RE JUST FRIENDS".

IF SHE REQUESTS SAME 2K FROM 20 SHIT MEN IN A WEEK SHE'LL DEFINITELY GET REPLIES FROM 10 MEN AT LEAST, WITH SOME OF THESE FOLKS SENDING MORE THAN REQUESTED JUST TO PLEASE HER AND BOOST THEIR CHANCES OF GETTING LAID ONE DAY. cheesy

IF YOU LINK UP ALL THESE 2K SHE HAS BAGGED YOU'LL DISCOVER HOW MUCH SHE MAKES FROM THE "I NEED A FAVOR" BUSINESS.

Hmmmmmmmm
You are really correct bro.
There is a lady i met on NL and we have been good chat mates for some time now but she do ask me for money virtually every time especially this 2k of a thing.
I do wonder why 2k? Probably she doesn't want to ask for something higher so as not to discourage me but if you add up 2k from 10 men, that is a reasonable money gotten from such a low love/friendship scam.
One thing have come to realise with women mostly nigeria ladies is that you can't be friends without them requesting for help no matter how small while the men can't be friends with ladies without nursing sexing them.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by emmaodet: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SOMETIMES IT'S RECHARGE CARD 200, AND IT'S COMING FROM A PERSON THAT EARNS 60-100K A MONTH.

THEY MAY COME HERE TO CLAIM THAT YOU SHOULD CHANGE THE CIRCLE OF GIRLS YOU DEAL WITH, BUT LET ME TELL YOU, THESE BEGGARS ARE IN ALL CIRCLES AND IT'S IRRITATING.

grin grin
Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by Olibboy: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by CAPSLOCKED: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2020
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmm
There is a lady i met on NL and we have been good chat mates for some time now but she do ask me for money virtually every time especially this 2k of a thing.
I do wonder why 2k? Probably she doesn't want to ask for something higher so as not to discourage me but if you add up 2k from 10 men, that is a reasonable money gotten from such a low love/friendship scam.

One thing have come to realise with women mostly nigeria ladies is that you can't be friends without them requesting for help no matter how small while the men can't be friends with ladies without nursing sexing them.

IN MY EARLY TEENAGE DAYS I REALIZED HETEROSEXUAL FRIENDSHIPS ARE UTTER BULLSHIT, AND ONLY MANAGED TO KEEP ONE "FRIEND" IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. AFTER 4 YEARS, I HAD TO CUT IT ALL OF CUZ THERE WERE NO GAINS IN THE BUSINESS FOR ME BUT MY LOSSES WERE PILING UP LIKE NO TOMORROW.
I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT MOST OF SUCH FRIENDSHIPS WILL BE IN THESE TIMES WHERE FRUSTRATION AND GREED IS BRINGING OUT THE LEECH IN EVERYONE.

"CAN WE BE FRIENDS?"
"WE'RE JUST FRIENDS".
THOSE THINGS SOUND LIKE EXTORTION AND MANIPULATION TO MY EARS AND MY REPLIES HAVE NEVER CHANGED. "I DON'T KEEP FRIENDS".

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by emmaodet: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IN MY EARLY TEENAGE DAYS I REALIZED HETEROSEXUAL FRIENDSHIPS ARE UTTER BULLSHIT, AND ONLY MANAGED TO KEEP ONE "FRIEND" IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. AFTER 4 YEARS, I HAD TO CUT IT ALL OF CUZ THERE WERE NO GAINS IN THE BUSINESS FOR ME BUT MY LOSSES WERE PILLING UP LIKE NO TOMORROW.
I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT MOST OF SUCH FRIENDSHIPS WILL BE IN THESE TIMES WHERE FRUSTRATION AND GREED IS BRINGING OUT THE LEECH IN EVERYONE

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by CAPSLOCKED: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2020
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmm

BELOW IS A RARE PICTURE OF A NAIRALAND FEMINIST AND INDEPENDENT STRONG WOMAN.

7 Likes

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by emmaodet: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BELOW IS A RARE PICTURE OF A NAIRALAND FEMINIST AND INDEPENDENT STRONG WOMAN.

Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by crackhaus: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
Even the ladies who love to pretend like they don't need your money still subconsciously expect you to do things for them because you're a gentleman and she's a lady. grin

9 Likes

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by crackhaus: 11:59am On Sep 11, 2020
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmm
Lol, there's something that happened to me just last night with one of these same type of chics – this one is not on NL anyway. Although she's a friend and we once lived in the same neighborhood, but I got to know her through her married elder sis whom I am much closer to.

Every single time this younger lady chats me up, I subconsciously expect to get billed and last night was no different except that this time, she went the extra mile. Babe sent me a video of herself twerking, she loves twerking normally and it's not the first time she's sending such, but last night's own was peculiar because it came out of the blues... probably she was trying to whet my appetite.

Na so she start normal conversation after I watched the video – how's everyone, how's life, how's work, I miss seeing you and your wahala etc. etc. Of course, I played along. She even asked me to rate her video, told her she killed it. We had a conversation lasting almost an hour because I was doing other things in-between, but my brother, by the end, the thing I was expecting finally came through and BOOM, billing... grin

"I need it urgently, I will pay you back (wash), just send 2000 to this Airtel number." Normal format.

I was like wait o, but you don't have an Airtel number na because I've sent airtime to both her MTN and Glo before. She was like it's my new number, I just said okay send it.
First thing I did was to dial the number and one boy picked up. I sha just ended the call, smiled then went back to our chats to ask her who had the number. Babe just kept dancing around the question without telling me.
I didn't need to waste my time, simply told her that my Bank App was having issues... I've gotten two missed calls from her this morning already, babe has still refused to get the point.

My issue with most of these women is not even the fact that they ask for stuff, everyone needs some assistance. My issue is the fact that they feel entitled to your help, I don't get that at all cheesy
And once you help them out with something one time, it's as if in their mind, they have registered you as their go-to helper whenever they need something else in the future.

The ladies who don't ask at all, I have some as friends as well. They will never ask you for a dime, but they also will usually find a way to talk about one issue or the other that can be solved with money, LOL...
The idea is that you will use your head, be a gentleman and just offer to help them out.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by emmaodet: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol, there's something that happened to me just last night with one of these same type of chics – this one is not on NL anyway. Although she's a friend and we once lived in the same neighborhood, but I got to know her through her married elder sis whom I am much closer to.

Every single time this younger lady chats me up, I subconsciously expect to get billed and last night was no different except that this time, she went the extra mile. Babe sent me a video of herself twerking, she loves twerking normally and it's not the first time she's sending such, but last night's own was peculiar because it came out of the blues... probably she was trying to whet my appetite.

Na so she start normal conversation after I watched the video – how's everyone, how's life, how's work, I miss seeing you and your wahala etc. etc. Of course, I played along. She even asked me to rate her video, told her she killed it. We had a conversation lasting almost an hour because I was doing other things in-between, but my brother, by the end, the thing I was expecting finally came through and BOOM, billing... grin

"I need it urgently, I will pay you back (wash), just send 2000 to this Airtel number." Normal format.

I was like wait o, but you don't have an Airtel number na cos I've sent airtime to both her MTN and Glo before. She was like it's my new number, I just said okay send it.
First thing I did was to dial the number and one boy picked up. I sha just ended the call, smiled then went back to our chats to ask her who had the number. Babe just kept dancing around the question without telling me.
I didn't need to waste my time, simply told her that my Bank App was having issues... I've gotten two missed calls from her this morning already, babe has still refused to get the point.

My issue with most of these women is not even the fact that they ask for stuff, everyone needs some assistance. My issue is the fact that they feel entitled to your help, I don't get that at all cheesy
And once you help them out with something one time, it's as if in their mind, they have registered you as their go-to helper whenever they need something else in the future.

The ladies who don't ask at all, I have some as friends as well. They will never ask you for a dime, but they also will usually find a way to talk about one issue or the other that can be solved with money, LOL...
The idea is that you will use your head, be a gentleman and just offer to help them out.

My brother, it is really well.
Do you know the funniest thing, this babe was jobless during the Covid lockdown and was constantly begging me for help, so i gave her 5k.
Do you know the following week she asked me for money again? Now turning it to a weekly thing and when i replied i just gave her 5k last week she retorted that what did i even give her that am making reference to? Just 5k that she finished up before the end of that day? That can't even last for a day? Is what am talking about?
I felt bad, really really bad because i know if i had given a jobless man that money, not only will he really really appreciate it, he may even hold and manage the money for like 5 days compared to this entitled so called friend not even dating of a human, how much more if we are even dating sef.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by crackhaus: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
emmaodet:

Do you know the funniest thing, this babe was jobless during the Covid lockdown and was constantly begging me for help, so i gave her 5k.
Do you know the following week she asked me for money again? Now turning it to a weekly thing and when i replied i just gave her 5k last week she retorted that what did i even give her that am making reference to? Just 5k that she finished up before the end of that day? That can't even last for a day? Is what am talking about?
I felt bad, really really bad because i know if i had given a jobless man that money, not only will he really really appreciate it, he may even hold and manage the money for like 5 days compared to this entitled so called friend not even dating of a human, how much more if we are even dating sef.
This is really the biggest problem with most of them.
Once you start helping out, just expect it to continue...and to make it worse, don't ever remind them you've done something for them in the past, don't try it! They will discount it and make it seem like it was nothing, every damn time like clockwork. cheesy

The one you're talking about here didn't have a job, a little understandable. What about those ones who have jobs or something which provides them with a steady source of income, yet also act in much the same way? Lol
These ones are only more subtle and will simply drop hints/clues for you to pick up on as a gentleman.

I've come to the realization based on my experiences so far, that the only group of women who will never require a dime from a man or feel entitled to his financial benevolence, are those who are much much older (late 40s, 50s) and very well-to-do in their own rights.
These group will like you simply for the company/entertainment you provide them, nothing else. What are you even going to offer that she doesn't already have...

7 Likes

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by GreatResearcher: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Hahaha
Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by CAPSLOCKED: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
emmaodet:

UNGRATEFUL GOATS. JUST 5K THEY'LL SAY, BUT THEY DON'T HAVE IT.

HOW IS IT "JUST" WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE IT?
NASO ONE BILL ME 3K OUT OF THE BLUES LAST WEEK. BELIEVE ME I MET THIS SOUL ON A WEDNESDAY AND PAID FOR THE DRUGS SHE CAME TO GET AT A PHARMACY. STRANGE NUMBER CALLED ME LATER THAT DAY TO THANK ME I SAY NO WAHALA. ALAYE, BY FRIDAY YOUR FIANCEE DON CALL SAY E NEED 3 GRANDS URGENTLY. I WAS LIKE WETIN I DO YOU NA, I JUST SORT YOUR BILL BASED ON SAY I BEEN DEY GIVEAWAY MOOD THAT DAY.. YOU COLLECT MY NUMBER FROM THE PARM GUY CUS THEY KNOW ME WELL THERE, ONLY TO BILL ME? WHEN I NO EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME OR CARE FOR ANYTHING ABOUT YOU?

OMOH.. NA SO SHE HIT ME WITH THE "IS IT COMMON 3K THAT YOU'RE BEHAVING LIKE THIS" BS. I TELL AM SAY AS 3K COMMON, WHY SHE NO COLLECT AM FROM HER PAPA OR HER CHAIN OF MAGAS?
YOUNG BLOOD WASTED NO TIME TO HANG UP AND BLOCK THE SKANK'S NUMBER. IF YOU PLAY GENTLEMAN THESE FOLKS WILL DRAIN YOUR SOUL.

6 Likes

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by OlawaleBammie: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IN MY EARLY TEENAGE DAYS I REALIZED HETEROSEXUAL FRIENDSHIPS ARE UTTER BULLSHIT, AND ONLY MANAGED TO KEEP ONE "FRIEND" IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. AFTER 4 YEARS, I HAD TO CUT IT ALL OF CUZ THERE WERE NO GAINS IN THE BUSINESS FOR ME BUT MY LOSSES WERE PILING UP LIKE NO TOMORROW.
I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT MOST OF SUCH FRIENDSHIPS WILL BE IN THESE TIMES WHERE FRUSTRATION AND GREED IS BRINGING OUT THE LEECH IN EVERYONE.

"CAN WE BE FRIENDS?"
"WE'RE JUST FRIENDS".
THOSE THINGS SOUND LIKE EXTORTION AND MANIPULATION TO MY EARS AND MY REPLIES HAVE NEVER CHANGED. "I DON'T KEEP FRIENDS".

guy u re just making sense here, too much sense abeg

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by SavageResponse(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Almost all Married women of nowadays are doing it cool

Do you have statistics to support this conclusion?
Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by OlawaleBammie: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

UNGRATEFUL GOATS. JUST 5K THEY'LL SAY, BUT THEY DON'T HAVE IT.

HOW IS IT "JUST" WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE IT?
NASO ONE BILL ME 3K OUT OF THE BLUES LAST WEEK. BELIEVE ME I MET THIS SOUL ON A WEDNESDAY AND PAID FOR THE DRUGS SHE CAME TO GET AT A PHARMACY. STRANGE NUMBER CALLED ME LATER THAT DAY TO THANK ME I SAY NO WAHALA. ALAYE, BY FRIDAY YOUR FIANCEE DON CALL SAY E NEED 3 GRANDS URGENTLY. I WAS LIKE WETIN I DO YOU NA, I JUST SORT YOUR BILL BASED ON SAY I BEEN DEY GIVEAWAY MOOD THAT DAY.. YOU COLLECT MY NUMBER FROM THE PARM GUY CUS THEY KNOW ME WELL THERE, ONLY TO BILL ME? WHEN I NO EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME OR CARE FOR ANYTHING ABOUT YOU?

OMOH.. NA SO SHE HIT ME WITH THE "IS IT COMMON 3K THAT YOU'RE BEHAVING LIKE THIS" BS. I TELL AM SAY AS 3K COMMON, WHY SHE NO COLLECT AM FROM HER PAPA OR HER CHAIN OF MAGAS?
YOUNG BLOOD WASTED NO TIME TO HANG UP AND BLOCK THE SKANK'S NUMBER. IF YOU PLAY GENTLEMAN THESE FOLKS WILL DRAIN YOUR SOUL.

What a better tym to listen to Oro ishiti.

One is even on her way to my store as I type, a go shock her just now grin

last tym out she asked for 2k I gave her but she thinks say everyday Na Xmas.

the most amazing thing about them is dat they don't give anything in return, they will never remember you or think u exist when dey don't need Ur help, it's wen they need some help they will suddenly remember u re existing. Awon apanilekunjaye wonwonyi.

If she come with her usual 2k ish, I will just fetch her 3kilo of cocoa beans make she go sell am anywhere she wantsgrin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
SavageResponse:

Do you have statistics to support this conclusion?
How I wish have already married in the early 80s
Women of this generation are something else
Look how our mothers stood with our Father's for more than 30 years through tick and thin without divorce,no cheating, no packing out living the kids alone, showing love to both their children and husband,enduring hard times back then and till date
So talking about statistics,women who sleep around today are just too numerous .
Which is not like that in the days of our mothers
Tell me which girl will even marry you now if you don't have money .
In the olden days our parents back then marry because of love and that's why they're still together till date.
Women of this generation marry because of money and to ease heavy burden
That's why when a man no longer have money he lose every possession he have including his wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Demanding For Money by CAPSLOCKED: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

If she come with her usual 2k ish, I will just fetch her 3kilo of cocoa beans make she go sell am anywhere she wantsgrin

DON'T KILL ME. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will You React If A Girl Toast You / I'm Tired Of This Generation / Check Out These Awesome Images I Made With AI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.