Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (60609 Views)

"I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by searchlight: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Whoever fall for his sermon need their head examined, with his mole in custody, it won't be long before Saraki himself goes down.
dream is free so enjoy your dreams
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by searchlight: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akiika:
This man did this press conference to whip public sympathy.
There is no denying the fact that DSS invasion of NASS was unconstitutional and treasonous. Ex-DG Daura should explain who ordered the siege. The shameful episode should be thoroughly investigated.
The Senate is on recess and was not to billed to reconvene.
SP Saraki called for a meeting of the Leadership of the Senate today. The meeting was not scheduled for 7am. But by 7am, PDP Senators stormed the Assembly with no APC Senator in sight and wanted to gain access to the Assembly.
Are these PDP Senators including Senator Ben Bruce, Dino and co. part of the Senate Leadership that were called for a meeting?
What was the real motive of the PDP senators at the Assembly that early? Even if they all wanted to go to their Offices, which Nigerian big man get to office at 7am even if the assembly were not in recess?

On the allegation of attempted impeachment coup.

Were the PDP senators going into the chamber to impeach Saraki or prevent Saraki from being impeached? If the latter is true, were the APC senators already in the chamber to carry out the alleged impeachment? At least we know they were no where close to the National Assembly.

Saraki claimed, this prevented them from meeting with INEC. COme on, the whole fiasco lasted less than 2 hours, he wasn't even there when it happened. What prevented him from meeting with INEC when he later went to the assembly? At least we say the video of him being hailed!
Despite claims that we are all in for love of the country, it is abundantly clear that we have all formed political identities based on which politicians we like or hate.

I think we ought to be applying logic and common sense to what these selfish politicians and news from compromised media outlets throw at us.
it is only people who have sense that will apply common sense butbon your own you have no sense so I wonder what the hell you apply.
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by searchlight: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Felixv:
Thieves always have their day in the sun - they have to shine before they are cowed — Saraki would surely fall

Am sure the ‘world leaders’ have his dosier opened in front of them - Saraki’s years of looting are well chronicled for all to read.

Buhari is a million times better than their former PhD holder, and a billion times better than this snmooth criminal called Saraki.
in sokoto latest attack how many were slaughtered?
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by searchlight: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
geometricaxis:

This is why good people dont go into politics in our country. it seems the masses dont want good people leading them. when you listen to Nigerians and their reaction to recent events, you just shake your head.

APC messed up big time, I smell the hands of Adams. Nonetheless, what moral authority does Saraki have considering the way he became Sp to stand there pontifying and condemning assaults on democracy? And why are we taking sides in the game of illegality?
what happenned yesterday must be condemmed and it is now obvious it was orchestrated by elemnts in the APC however Saraki himself must be condenmed for starting all this in the 1st place.
starting what in particular. becoming sp? the last time I checked every senator have the right to contest for senate presidency and that's exactly what saraki the GOAT did. how is that undemocratic? pls learn me
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by Okoroawusa: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
evansjeff:
What has happened to Nairaland? Gone are the glory days, it is now the dumping ground for fake and unverified news.

It is only on Nairaland you see tweets of people like Reno and FFK making headlines whereas you watch TV, listen to radio,read newspapers, go to other online mediums and you won't even know those people exist.

Yesterday was the height of it, the front page of Nairaland was littered with tweets from these folks, from the story of APC senators entering into the national assembly from the back door, to them moving to Sheraton, to Oshiomhole's house and then one list from PDP senators undecided all these were only seen on Nairaland and no where else.

Something must be done about this else this platform goes to the dust. Some of your mods are compromised already. What's so difficult in verifying the facts before posting to front page?
bros...mmmhh...bros...mmmhh...

well, I just want to inform you that I just came back from a ban.

that's all
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by searchlight: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kingjames:
.It is true that Mr Lawal Daura is working for Saraki and co against the presidency. You used Mr Lawal in rejecting EFCC boss Ibrahim Magu almost three times. You staged managed yesterday's DSS siege using same Daura in order to win people's sympathy and to tarnish the image of Buhari's government. Later the presidency fired Mr Daura for lying against them, you automatically become Daura's sympathizers. This is HYPOCRISY! You claimed that there were plans to remove you from the seat, yet PDP senators were the majority in the chamber, Many APC senators were absent. The meeting was mainly for House principal officers, but what we saw yesterday was a gathering of all PDP senators, yet you run to the media to cry? You can only decieve your gullible followers who don't facts check issues before taking side. One thing am happy is that the DSS boss your boy is fired, who used to leak Presidential secret to you rogues in the red Chambers. The second joyous thing when I see the people supporting you, I pity you coz I know very well, you will soon crash. This people never support anyone and he succeeds. Jonathan got their support, at last he was embarrassed and failed. Nnamdi kanu got their supports, at last was embarrassed and failed, Fayose got their supports, at last was embarrassed and failed. All these 3 are their failed heroes!. Now, you are their hero, therefore I look forward to see your own version of embarrassment and failure. This is for sure!!!
pls post this kind trash in you FB timeline cus it occupies lots of space for sane minds. be guided

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by searchlight: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oju4190:
Saraki and his friend Daura plan the whole thing from my little investigation
one can only bin vest I gate with brain. where is your brain?
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by searchlight: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
wink2015:

SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI STOP ALL THIS "BASKETMOUTHING"
YOU ARE THE REAL PROBLEM OF NIGERIA 'S DEMOCRACY
YOU ARE JUST A FRAUD!
Zombie-turned wailer
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by searchlight: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
frankson1:

When it happened in 2014/2015 it wasn't "Show of shame" and to think that Senators climbed over the fence and where even attacked with tear-gas.

Please tell him to say something else.
but we all voted for change of the old ways. it is either the change hasn't come or you are a zombie
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by searchlight: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
clickwtB:
Thanks for your mature engagement/response,but at the moment he is representing the minorities so he cannot be the Senate president.
He is enjoying something he wouldnt dare attempt during either Obasanjo or even GEJ administration.Please lets be fair and honest.Cheers
somebody advised you should be left in your stupidity and I concur with him. wail on bro
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by searchlight: 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
ajl:

Until he offer you all for sale to highest bidding country.
I prefer that than having the dullard as president.
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by searchlight: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
michoim:
Very stupid speech by a drowning shameless man (Saraki)
wail on
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by seguno2: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
BRASH:
There are some idiots you should allow to remain in their stupidity. I bet u,he will still argue with you.

In order to prevent his stupidity from infecting others, one has to quickly rebut the stupidity factually.
I encourage you to do likewise each time that you come across similar stupid statements.
Cheers.
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by naijaguy123456(m): 12:00am On Aug 09, 2018
Your papa should stfu, omo ale jatijati.
enonche85:

Look at this goat, STFU if u don't have anything reasonable to say. So u believe what the APC said about Saraki Colluding with Daura?.
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by chiizworld(f): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2018
Political tussle
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by frankson1(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2018
searchlight:
but we all voted for change of the old ways. it is either the change hasn't come or you are a zombie

What I meant is that the PDP guys shouldn't act as though it never happened before.

Good morning.
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by Oju4190: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2018
searchlight:
one can only bin vest I gate with brain. where is your brain?
in ur head!!!!
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by clickwtB(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Your foolishness is ernomous and untreatable.You must be an ordinary goon to looters and the most corrupt of the opposition politicians. undecided lipsrsealed
searchlight:
somebody advised you should be left in your stupidity and I concur with him. wail on bro
Re: Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS by Pchidexy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

no need to be sorry for me, kindly be sorry for yourself.
I have no time for your pdp/apc fight, I hope and wish the wipe out can start with you defenders of either party crime against the nation.
You are a Buhari asslicker. Save your preaching for your damned soul. Afonja zombie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.