Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 (44640 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Princess4ng:
awwwwwwwwwwww......... so sweet and inspring.... mbok where is that my childhood boyfriend sef..... come nd see oooooooo grin grin grin

Ahhh! Longest time, my first love. I won't forget that day we did at the back of the principal's office during evening preps. Nice to read from you again. I got married 7 years ago o.
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by kushercain: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Princess4ng:
awwwwwwwwwwww......... so sweet and inspring.... mbok where is that my childhood boyfriend sef..... come nd see oooooooo grin grin grin

After boys don destroy ur kpekus finish abi

Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by iamdynamite(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wow, the girl actually believed in his dream......

i am sure most ladies would have gone to the big god

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by Princess4ng(f): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
kushercain:

After boys don destroy ur kpekus finish abi

from this insult....... I know u r below 20 ......... thanks tho
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by Princess4ng(f): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Ahhh! Longest time, my first love. I won't forget that day we did at the back of the principal's office during evening preps. Nice to read from you again. I got married 7 years ago o.

lol.......... u r very 2 funny........... wehdon sir
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by gwama: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
He became handsome, she became ugly cool
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by IMASTEX: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
nextstep:
12 years this guy kept this lady waiting yet all her friends were getting married and people started looking at her funny. OK let's even just say 10 years assuming two years to "get to know each other..."
What took him so long?
Gathering the needed in marriage. Hope your concept of marriage is not that one day party?
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by seangy4konji: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Don den fo cooler since 2006.

Chairman
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by NnamdiN: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Chai, how do you people meet these kinda special people

Some of us would get married because "it's time". Oluwa whoever it's going to be make I fit dey come back house for night grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
They looked nothing alike when they first started dating and now they're the same weight and even their facial features began to match, looking at their nose and face shape. 2 become 1 grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by akaahs(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin grin

10 years. It took you long enough.

[img]https://i./NTmi.gif[/img]

What's ur grade in mathematic?
So from 2006 to 2018 is 10yrs abi??
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by Kenturkey048(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
meself they find girl wey I fit date for 10years before we marry oo.
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by Danieldexii(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
Seriously some people get problem.. Dy date for 10 or more yrs.. So na p b dat? At least d guy sha marry her later. Se dt one no better being chop by diff guys bfor she Marry. Lets grow up pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by Obierika(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
What's the point in getting married now... They should have continued as they were
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by LabUdegbe(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
buygala:
2006-2018...

If the guy doesn't marry her, who does he want to leave her for?

After chopping the moinmoin and licking empty leaf for 12 years plus, we should now celebrate with him that he wants to take the moinmoin leaf to his house...sad

Please you people should not provoke me this afternoonundecided

this one weak me...
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by Kyllahmc(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
12 fvcking years? Damn the Lady played a very risky gambling... What if the guy leta disappointed her at last? And meanwhile her biological clock is already down, which obviously makes it difficult to find men that would sincerely wanna settle down with her for real...(not the ones that would cm for her puccy, coz there will always be flies around a wound regardless the condition)
My point is, I wouldn't honestly advise any lady I know to hang on for a man that long... No matter the level of the love and commitment, shiiit happens and when it does the consequences will be on the lady and not the man...
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by victorazyvictor(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin grin

Very long like Rampozol's hair abi?
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by victorazyvictor(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin grin

Very long like Rampozol's hair abi?
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by iamademorlar(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
The last pik tho, the gurl really resemble Maserati.. If u knw u know
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by HajimeSaito(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
akaahs:

What's ur grade in mathematic?
So from 2006 to 2018 is 10yrs abi??

Noted and amended.

Don't mind me. The fumes from my gen were still circulating around my head when I made that post. I'm cool now. cool
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by yus248(f): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Guys... take a look at it from dz angle
Maybe dev been dating since dey were in Jss1.. or nt to exaggerate, lemme jst say jss3... so its OK na
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by nextstep(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
IMASTEX:

Gathering the needed in marriage. Hope your concept of marriage is not that one day party?

No nah... one year to know they girl, two years to gather once your mind is made up.
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by IMASTEX: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
nextstep:

No nah... one year to know they girl, two years to gather once your mind is made up.
Not a Nigeria setting. Some people spend over 5 years seeking university admission, spend years in school with strike, service. Then the real reality set in searching for gainful employment for decades, etc.

This is Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by Abdul3391(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
nextstep:
12 years this guy kept this lady waiting yet all her friends were getting married and people started looking at her funny. OK let's even just say 10 years assuming two years to "get to know each other..."
What took him so long?
he was looking for money na and trying to settle down, and she graciously waited for him
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by hisMrs(f): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Chapelbeatz:
So let me infere they were datin in 2006.

so 2006 to 2018=

i think they are actually celebratin an anniversary ooooooooo
I was to say so tooo
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by Amaya4u: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
inoki247:
past Questions please
Lol....
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by KanwuliaExtra: 2:43am On Aug 09, 2018
12++++++ years of SOLID PHOCKING.
Chai!!!!

Neither of them look fresh.
”Tokunbo couple” congrats o! D
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by milemimi93(m): 5:26am On Aug 09, 2018
jimmyolasun:

see true love...

and after serious knacking my new found love and she asks " so what am I to you now?"

me:

Bro is this Bobby Shumurda u uploaded?
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by Volcano12(f): 6:29am On Aug 09, 2018
The girl don preg?
Re: Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 by MartinCorridon: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2018
muhammed50:
From 2005??
After too much abortions and pleading
He finally agreed grin

Not everyone is an ashawo like your mother nah.

Waste of sperm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.