Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) (5257 Views)

Man Cut Off Is Neighbor joystick After He Caught Him Having Sex With Is Wife / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by mary4(f): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
A passerby angrily confronted a man as he caught him having sex with a lady in front of cricket-playing children in broad daylight.

The couple were seen having alcohol-fulled sex on a cricket pitch in Roundhay Park, Leeds, in front of youngsters taking part in afternoon sports on Sunday.

In the video below, the passerby was seen confronting the couple and slapping the man multiple times after police failed to show up ontime to confront the pair.

According to Mail Online, parents were disgusted by the couple's actions and called 999 at least five times before the passerby intervened and interrupted the couple's steamy session at the city centre park.

On Monday, Officers admitted that they did not arrive until 46 minutes after they were called.

By the time police arrived at the scene at 1.55pm, the couple had left the park.

But a West Yorkshire spokeswoman said: 'Officers saw the suspects’ vehicle and pulled it over. A woman was arrested and has been reported for summons for driving while over the limit and is due in court on August 24.

'Inquiries remain ongoing into the incident at Roundhay Park and witnesses continue to be contacted. Each call is prioritised based on threat, harm and risk to the public.'

Watch the video below

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/see-what-passerby-did-to-man-after-he-caught-him-having-sex-with-a-lady-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
So the pair refused to stop knacking despite the scenario. I dont blame dem. If na me sef I go refuse. Kpanshing dey sweet for public place.
Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
The passerby should be charged with assault and harassment.
He saw a man and a woman there but the sexist pig decided to slap only the man.. I'm not surprised, he's a black man.

By their colour, we know their actions.

1 Like

Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
The passerby is an idiot. Why did he slap only the man.
He is sexist and should be charged with assault asap

2 Likes

Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by youngberry001(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
I go jeje wait dere make my turn come cheesy
Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Kharol1234: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
y der police cum b like nigeria police dem cal who naa e took ova 46mins b4 dem cum dat means if na sucide bomber dem no go show face @all and dat 2tupid man wer go slap d husband mayb na wen d man wan ''cum'' na e devil snd e agent to go slap am if na me b d man i go slap my own bak
Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Bluezy13(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Elder001:
He saw a man and a woman there but the sexist pig decided to slap only the man.. I'm not surprised, he's a black man.

He should have slapped a woman
Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Bluezy13(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Fyi0:
The passerby is an idiot. Why did he slap only the man.

He is sexist and should be charged with assault asap

He slapped the man because the man should be more responsible.

They were both drunk, but women are expectedly more unreasonably stupid when drunk because they already have fish brain (Apologies to the feminine gender).

3 Likes

Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by mary4(f): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bluezy13:

He should have slapped a woman
What kind of question is this one?
If he can't slap the woman then he shouldn't slap anyone.
I hate sexist pigs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bluezy13:

He slappled the man because the man should be more responsible.

They both drunk, but women are expectedly more unreasonably stupid when drunk because they already have fish brain.

This is what happens when kids are allowed to access social media..
Morön..I hope those words apply to your mother and your sisters.

4 Likes

Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by oyatz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
Stop supporting evil because it was committed by white men.

Elder001:

1 Like

Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kharol1234:
y der police cum b like nigeria police dem cal who naa e took ova 46mins b4 dem cum dat means if na sucide bomber dem no go show face @all and dat 2tupid man wer go slap d husband mayb na wen d man wan ''cum'' na e devil snd e agent to go slap am if na me b d man i go slap my own bak
naija police might not even show up
Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Bluezy13(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Elder001:

This is what happens when kids are allowed to access social media..
Morön..I hope those words apply to your mother and your sisters.

Hmmm...
Which kind wahala be dis na...

Young man, I'm not the cause of your frustration o.
I don't even know why you are frustrated in the first place. Maybe the black guy does; why not ask him, and vent your rambling invectives garnished with vulgarity on him

1 Like

Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Bluezy13(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Elder001:

What kind of question is this one?

If he can't slap the woman then he shouldn't slap anyone.

I hate sexist pigs.

People like you wouldn't hesitate to throw caution and sanity away before turning their wives into punching bags but would mellow timorously at a mere stare of a fellow man.

He slapped the man, he left the lady to be slapped by her fellow lady, if any was available and willing.

And you come here to rant!

1 Like

Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

He slapped the man because the man should be more responsible.

They were both drunk, but women are expectedly more unreasonably stupid when drunk because they already have fish brain (Apologies to the feminine gender).
That doesn't make sense. Both of them are adults and should jointly bear responsibility...

Aren't they the ones that scream gender equality?
Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

People like you wouldn't hesitate to throw caution and sanity away before turning their wives into punching bags but would mellow timorously at a mere stare of a fellow man.

He slapped the man, he left the lady to be slapped by her fellow lady, if any was available and willing.

Who gave the man the right to slap the other man .. And why can't he slap the woman?

Are they not both humans...... When it comes to this, discrimination comes in but in other aspects they scream gender equality......... Rubbish.

You're a sissy.
Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Bluezy13(m): 3:38am On Aug 09, 2018
Fyi0:

You're an idiot!
Who gave the man the right to slap the other man .. And why can't he slap the woman?

Are they not both humans...... When it comes to this, discrimination comes in but in other aspects they scream gender equality......... Rubbish.

You're a sissy.

Enjoy your ban.

1 Like

Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Qaisar1: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2018
He should have slapped the woman too? Nah. She would easily charge for harrasment and attempt rape.
Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

I don't really know if some of you are idiots or your brain is paining you.
I feel na me sef I go slap join. Nonsense and radarada.
Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2018
Qaisar1:
He should have slapped the woman too? Nah. She would easily charge for harrasment and attempt rape.

Then he has no right to slap the man. He's not law enforcement officer.

The man can sue him for assault and harassment.
Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

You're a fool.

When he gets charged, you'll get in jail for him.

Is it not America that a man was harassing a lady and when someone approached him and gave him some punches, the one who gave the punches was charged and the harraser turned into victim.

You think America and UK are Nigeria, abi?

Who gave him the right to slap the man?

Sexist pigs everywhere
Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by pointblank247(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

any 'Elder' that tries to contradicts God is a liar and a FOOL
Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Bluezy13(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

This is what happens when kids are allowed to access social media.. Morön..I hope those words apply to your mother and your sisters.
Enjoy the ban too cheesy

Thank me later when it is lifted. I only wish it was infinite
Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2018
pointblank247:
any 'Elder' that tries to contradicts God is a liar and a FOOL

In what way is my post related to God?
Re: See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

Enjoy the ban too cheesy

Thank me later when it is lifted. I only wish it was infinite
Kids everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Hold His Fiancee's Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures / House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left / Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.