Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,526 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

It Is The Turn Of Saraki To Vacate His Seat As President Of The Senate, Says Osh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is The Turn Of Saraki To Vacate His Seat As President Of The Senate, Says Osh (450 Views)

Wike Tells Umahi To Vacate His Seat As Ebonyi Governor / Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is The Turn Of Saraki To Vacate His Seat As President Of The Senate, Says Osh by Ecstasy154(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
It was dance galore as Adams Oshionhole, the Chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC), and party leader Ahmed Tinubu, joined others to formally receive defecting ex-senate minority leader Godswill Akpabio.

Akpabio and his wife, Ekaette, and others senators displayed their dancing prowess to the melodious music, “Shekem’’.

Oshiomhole described the event as the reception for “an uncommon defector and a man of honour’’.

He described Akpabio as a symbol of unity who would lead Akwa Ibom to join Edo as APC states in South South in 2019.

He explained that opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has deceived the people for 16 years and Nigerians were no longer ready for party.

The chairman of APC said that Senator President Bukola Saraki could not emulate Akpabio by relinquishing his seat.

“Senator Akpabio has demonstrated what the people of South South stand for by quitting the seat of senate minority leader.

“It is the turn of Saraki to vacate his seat as President of the senate.’’

Oshiomhole, said Akpabio was joining APC to solidify his position as the former minority leader of the senate.

Akpabio, he said, has demonstrated that he meant good for the people of South South.

He urged the people to appreciate Akpabio for his role as a builder.

“I feel extremely proud of Akpabio and humble also with the kind of crowd that I have seen in Ikot Ekpene today.

“I am happy I came he today to see the bond that exist between Akpabio and the people of Akwa Ibom and I deeply appreciate this,’’ Oshiomhole said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/it-is-the-turn-of-saraki-to-vacate-his-seat-as-president-of-the-senate-says-oshiomhole/

Re: It Is The Turn Of Saraki To Vacate His Seat As President Of The Senate, Says Osh by bedspread: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Osho you are still Talking!!

I Guess Buratai would be the Next Person you will make attempt to Use...

Akpabio is Definitely a Big Fish

Saraki is a FAR BIGGER FISH..

And u know it

1 Like

Re: It Is The Turn Of Saraki To Vacate His Seat As President Of The Senate, Says Osh by Nackzy: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
No one is saying anything about this military government
Impunity is at its peak
Re: It Is The Turn Of Saraki To Vacate His Seat As President Of The Senate, Says Osh by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oshiomhole is free to dream.No one is topping him from hallucinating grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: It Is The Turn Of Saraki To Vacate His Seat As President Of The Senate, Says Osh by Jabioro: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
The two above me are still helping or teaching their mother on how to get pregnant..These are men of games,let the little ones watch and see how the knight flied above other piece..do not speak for them let the time do.
Re: It Is The Turn Of Saraki To Vacate His Seat As President Of The Senate, Says Osh by updatechange(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Osho baba is day dreaming grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Saraki's Ingenuity And APC Handlers' Motives, Probable Danger / 2019: Bubble Of US-based Prof. Farouq Kperogi Busted By A Don! / Nigerian Army: Why Some Soldiers Opened Fire At Maiduguri Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.