Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,229 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG (26078 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by clickwtB(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
FAKE GROUP WHERE ARE YOU BASED?TELL US YOUR PHYSICAL&ONLINE ADRESSES!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by McGg: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
imposicant
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by edwardACTIVIST: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Arewa is reformed. Those guys are tied of BUBU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by vaca1: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Arewa youth hmmmmm...there's still hope in Nigeria
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by babeosisi: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Arrest tifnubu and oshiole
So their wives can rest small from seeing those faces

1 Like

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by zinizta: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
na so ....

thou shall not be desperate... gives away your bluff to your opponent
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Abfinest007(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
between buhari n his cows which has more sense bcus u force cow to more so is buhari u force him to do d right thing
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by zinizta: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
for the first time I will agree with these Muslims to arrest the above name especially that imbecille cum frog eye thieefnubu

why now ? you dey fall my hand.... stick to your prejudice and bias....
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Buhari is ever evil personified against his fake saint appearance he's putting on.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Mccullum: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
The movie planners instructed their boys to release their cook statements to the press, only reasonable Nigerians will understand drama acted by people deceiving people group is a game but dangerous power play in human history.
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by OYAY(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
So the attack is against the senate president not the nass abi? This people must be high on tramadol or its like.
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by donbachi(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Printerscanner:

Whatever you are taking, you need to change it because you are about to run nakked into the market. I mean you are gradually going insane.
i suggest you both should be arrested...the problem of nigeria are the youths.

1 Like

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
Fact
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by canalily(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
frankzone:
If you know you know
ukachukwu

1 Like

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by OfficialAPCNig: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hmmm, who would even believe that Arewa youths are wiser than some Yoruba moslems?

Insha Allah, by 2019, we shall retire all terrorists and their apologists.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by selemempe: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
midolian:
Stewart youths from the east grin grin
continue to show how u hate the east...we are keeping record...for posterity

2 Likes

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Printerscanner:

Whatever you are taking, you need to change it because you are about to run nakked into the market. I mean you are gradually going insane.
Please tell that boy.
I think I am the only one noticing that.
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by bestviewer: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
I tell you bro cheesy

delugajackson:
Humor is when you call on the grand-conspirators to arrest the co-conspirators for a power play that was carefully planned and perfectly executed by them.
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by RexTramadol1: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Throwback:
By whose account are those names co-conspirators?

All that played out yesterday was a drama between DSS and PDP legislators who kept on dropping names of APC members and in particular Sen. Akpabio for leaving them. The PDP legislators and their cronies also kept on giving updates on how APC was meeting inside the same barricaded National Assembly and elsewhere in hotels in Abuja.

Till now, the PDP legislators have not substantiated any of the stories they created and told by themselves. Not even their eventual access into the National Assembly revealed any APC legislators inside, as told in the PDP story.

The DSS who played a part in the unsanctioned confrontation, have had its DG sacked by the FG.

So now same PDP who told us the many stories yesterday, are still dropping names via proxy, hoping to complete their agenda.

Ignorance is not a defence

Listen to Abubakar Bukola Saraki's statement at the conference when thrown the question of the whereabouts of APC senators when the issue played out

If you're still fooled, most of us aren't

Saraki has friends in the APC who was giving the infos if not he would not use the word " I have detailed information in full about how they were in the hotel"

Better BMC crew won't even think in your direction.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by dotedote: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tinubu's name is not even on the list.
Reactions everywhere.

quote author=KINGOFTHEEAST post=70106487]for the first time I will agree with these Muslims to arrest the above name especially that imbecille cum frog eye thieefnubu[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Iamgrey5(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Headline should read

" Buba Galadima boys who once gave igbos ultimatum and PDP thugs who once insulted OBJ for tearing his PDP membership wants to use police to settle scores with Tinubu and friends " cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Oblang(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
They want to impeach saraki yet no APC senator was around the national assembly to do that even Senator Remi Tinubu that was suppose to be part of it was somewhere in lagos bin ordained. So who and who wanted to impeach...
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Trendirabingi: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
eyeview:
Buhari can never do that. Buhari is too much of a weakling to take a decisive action on anything. He keeps projecting the image of a hardman but he is a sissy and those close to him had since realized it and therefore goes about running their own parallel govt without fear of him.
The real president of Nigeria is Abba Kyari with his vice as Babagana Kingibe. Other members of their cabinet are the sacked Babachir Lawal, Maman Daura, Magu, Monguno, IGP Idris, Ibrahim Magu,
i kinda concur wif ur theorem in a way...this mehn had always shown to over run buhari by any slightest chance possible, running anything anytime at d slightest opportunity he moves..they are like mad dogs n underground abachas, they dnt even consider osibanjo consequential, dat one of d malu ediot had to ask media reporters in aso rock, chasing to interview him, as a fool he was " Who is d presidency"?..(after see d vice president duribg a summon,) wit all rambuctious fooly he can garner...
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by ofwest47(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
All the so called Arewa youth is about is the continued control of Nigerian resources especially petroleum by the Northern elements for yet another 8 years knowing fully well that Buhari has just 4 years only to hand over to an Igbo leader who will likely stay in for 8 years before being the turn of the Yorubas but this does not go down well with the so called Arewa youth.

1 Like

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by itswell1: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
elhafeez:
Some idiots will applaud thus. Arewa youths are now the friends of the south and PDP abi. when they gave Southerners and Igbo's quit notice to leave the north they were enemies.

Children of hate are the owner's of cows.
So you know who the Killers sponsors are.
Sai baba till 2023, we love you sir and on ground with our PVC mobilising for you Sir. Election are not won in social media, children of hate

1 Like

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Timfreds(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Printerscanner:

Guy truth can pain. Hope you will not nakked into market for bubu o.

1 Like

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Oblang(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Ignorance is not a defence

Listen to Abubakar Bukola Saraki's statement at the conference when thrown the question of the whereabouts of APC senators when the issue played out

If you're still fooled, most of us aren't

Saraki has friends in the APC who was giving the infos if not he would not use the word " I have detailed information in full about how they were in the hotel"

Better BMC crew won't even think in your direction.

Oh maybe they wanted to impeach him from the hotel. I'm sure Remi Tinubu was there with them in the hotel...
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Express1086: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
eyeview:
Buhari can never do that. Buhari is too much of a weakling to take a decisive action on anything. He keeps projecting the image of a hardman but he is a sissy and those close to him had since realized it and therefore goes about running their own parallel govt without fear of him.
The real president of Nigeria is Abba Kyari with his vice as Babagana Kingibe. Other members of their cabinet are the sacked Babachir Lawal, Maman Daura, Magu, Monguno, IGP Idris, Ibrahim Magu,
Ur mumu pass ur power
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by RexTramadol1: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oblang:

Oh maybe they wanted to impeach him from the hotel. I'm sure Remi Tinubu was there with them in the hotel...

Erelu was having her ordination as pastor
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Oblang(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Erelu was having her ordination as pastor

Why were they raising alarm that APC senators were going in through the back gate then..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa / Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) / Ex-Governor Mahmuda Shinkafi Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.