Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG (25945 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Alva2018: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by RexTramadol1: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oblang:

Why were they raising alarm that APC senators were going in through the back gate then..

Remi Tinubu does not equate to APC senators brother

English language is clear on that, singular and plural

Senator......... Senators

Remi is singular, putting she and her colleagues together is plural

Got it now?
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Oblang(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Remi Tinubu does not equate to APC senators brother

English language is clear on that, singular and plural

Senator......... Senators

Remi is singular, putting she and her colleagues together is plural

Got it now?

OK why then did they raise alarm that APC senators were going into the national assembly through the back gate?
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by opribo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
A man that was once found wanting in a celebrated case of plotting through illegal means to extradite a former minister in a crate back to nigeria.

Such a man can authorise any illegality it is in his nature. Now that he has found a man desperately trying so hard to belong to the CABAL at all cost, forgetting that party affairs is separate from the actual operation of government.

Thereby causing obstructions in normal governance through his do or die approach to please bubu.
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by kizyalex10(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Codes151(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Omg. What are this northerners drinking
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by FBIL: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
How could you suggest that they arrest such a fine man called Tinubu, wey babes dey die for? grin grin

1 Like

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by CioAngels(f): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
bjayx:
Hope its coming from their mind
Hmm, i hope so too.
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by CioAngels(f): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
salford:
SE and Arewa youths are now united grin
They are fighting for a common goal.
Sincerely, this is how it should be and continue to be because it was like this many year ago.

1 Like

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Venici: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Printerscanner:

Whatever you are taking, you need to change it because you are about to run nakked into the market. I mean you are gradually going insane.
Humor is when the one who is about to run stark nakked into the market square is calling saner individuals insane. Watch yourself and be true to yourself bro, you're the slowpoke in this case.
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by enonche85(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
ivandragon:

pmb was fully aware of the clusterf√¢k at the NAss.

if the VP is so outraged about the siege at NAss, why hasn't he also dismissed the IG for the siege at the Benue SHA?

Exactly the same thing I was telling someone today. This Daura sacking was a plan gone wrong and they needed a scape goat.

The siege at the Benue SHA was masterminded by Oshiomhole, Sen. Gearge Akume and IGP Idris.

How on earth can 8 state house of reps members suspend 15 members and immediately issued an impeachment notice to Ortom?.
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by kheende1: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
cheesy

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by bluecircle470: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2018
Mumu! Irrelevant group
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by poseidon12: 12:53am On Aug 09, 2018
Throwback:
By whose account are those names co-conspirators?

All that played out yesterday was a drama between DSS and PDP legislators who kept on dropping names of APC members and in particular Sen. Akpabio for leaving them. The PDP legislators and their cronies also kept on giving updates on how APC was meeting inside the same barricaded National Assembly and elsewhere in hotels in Abuja.

Till now, the PDP legislators have not substantiated any of the stories they created and told by themselves. Not even their eventual access into the National Assembly revealed any APC legislators inside, as told in the PDP story.

The DSS who played a part in the unsanctioned confrontation, have had its DG sacked by the FG.

So now same PDP who told us the many stories yesterday, are still dropping names via proxy, hoping to complete their agenda.

If you don't know that the Presidency and APC are behind the invasion of the National Assembly, you must be naive.
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by wowcatty: 6:07am On Aug 09, 2018
I thought I'm the one who couldn't find Tinubu's name on the list. It just goes to show how Tinubu has kept a whole tribe in pain. The low-news-day guguru at'epa reporter just had to hurriedly add Tinubu's name for the news to get attention.
dotedote:
Tinubu's name is not even on the list.
Reactions everywhere.

quote author=KINGOFTHEEAST post=70106487]for the first time I will agree with these Muslims to arrest the above name especially that imbecille cum frog eye thieefnubu
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by godliman: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2018
Printerscanner:

Whatever you are taking, you need to change it because you are about to run nakked into the market. I mean you are gradually going insane.
That guy took only chilled water he is making more sense than you bros
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by KwoiZabo(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
midolian:
Arewa youths from the east grin grin
on saturday after bauchi senatorial election, i will remind u of this post
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by Oshin56(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
There eye don dey open small small
Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
bloodykiller:
the east will forever be your fear factor even after you leave this world grin
mai gworo tongue
That guy is Afonja

1 Like

Re: NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
bloodykiller:
i love how my SE brothers steered clear out of this matter so it will be 100% north vs north
Muslim vs Muslim
we the SE and SS and MB will put the nail on the coffin of what left of buhari grin
Hehehehehehe I'm enjoying this
North vs SW(Afonja)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders / Presidential Panel On Police Reforms Swings Into Action, Okays 5-point Demand / Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.