Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Tramadol Effect: Police Parade Armed Robber Sleeping After 24 Hours (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tramadol Effect: Police Parade Armed Robber Sleeping After 24 Hours (Pictures) (41391 Views)

Police Parade Suspected Masterminds Of Kaduna Train Attack, Retrieve 48 Ak-47s / Woman Kills Her Husband While He Was Sleeping After He Had A Baby With Another W / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tramadol Effect: Police Parade Armed Robber Sleeping After 24 Hours (Pictures) by cosmatika(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sakaslim:

Are you sure Tramadol is an Opiod and not more of an analgesic
Opiods are generally pain killers. Includes methadone, codeine, heroine etc. Their antidote is a drug called Naloxone
Re: Tramadol Effect: Police Parade Armed Robber Sleeping After 24 Hours (Pictures) by kunyeo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
cosmatika:
Don't the Nigerian police have Drs? Tramadol, been an opiod has an antidote. They should have given him that to wake him up. Parading him in dis state can be harmful and d family can sue d police

Funny !
For Nigeria? Family go show face?
Re: Tramadol Effect: Police Parade Armed Robber Sleeping After 24 Hours (Pictures) by Jman06(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
phemsie:
I doubt if that is tramadol,

The owner of the house needs to give some explanation on how he fortified his house. Abi the tramadol get valium 20 ni
Tramadol is highly sedating especially a dose as high as 400mg.
Re: Tramadol Effect: Police Parade Armed Robber Sleeping After 24 Hours (Pictures) by okwabayi(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
The man pictured is probably suffering a concussion but due to our police’s ignorance they think it is mere sleep. I doubt humans have the ability to sleep for more than 15 hours unless in the case of a brain injury. They should call doctors to attend to his case. I’m sure people from western nations are laughing their asses off at our illiteracy.
Re: Tramadol Effect: Police Parade Armed Robber Sleeping After 24 Hours (Pictures) by xcelentattitude(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
chrisxxx:
They should jump start him the way police jump started my cousin. Years back my cousin was a victim of police mass arrest. He said when they caught him, after some hitting and slapping he pretended to be dead. He said while lying motionless the police started to do a mock argument about who killed him. And some started to say they should leave him and run away before people would realise that they have killed someone. At this point he became happy that they were about to leave him. While he was still pretending dead, one of them bent down and said that he was cold dead while touching his body. Eventually, the officer got to his eyelids tried to open it. He could not resist since dead men are powerless. He said as he effortlessly opened his eyelids unknowingly to him the police officer had handful of teargas powder which he superfluously emptied into his eyes. My cousin said when he resurrected from the dead he did not know. But he recovered only to see himself in cell.

grin angry grin grin grin
Next testifier please..
Re: Tramadol Effect: Police Parade Armed Robber Sleeping After 24 Hours (Pictures) by Kyllahmc(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
phemsie:
I doubt if that is tramadol,

The owner of the house needs to give some explanation on how he fortified his house. Abi the tramadol get valium 20 ni
Lol I fear oo.. The way people acuse that drug for everything these days is very funny... Which kind Tramadol be that one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) / Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.