Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) (4796 Views)

Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day / Toyota Yaris Somersaults As Couple Having Sex Inside Knocks The Handbrake (pic / Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) by Kingsmeal: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
A randy couple attempting to have sex on a train were stopped by a furious pensioner. The bizarre incident took place on the underground train in Moscow, Russia, and saw the couple laying across the seats of a busy carriage.
The woman, dressed in a short black dress, clambers across her partner and begins unbuttoning the man’s trousers.
The man has a bottle of what looks like alcohol in his hand and the woman appears to be drunk as she tries to mount her partner.
The woman manages to get on top of the man and begins pulling his trousers down when an elderly man with a book in his hand gets up and taps her.
The man says something to the woman that enrages her and she lashes out at the elderly man before shouting at him.
The couple then sit up as the woman continues shouting at the pensioner before she gets to her feet and aims a kick at the man.
It is unclear if the couple in the video will be fined for their behaviour.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/see-what-an-old-man-did-to-a-couple-having-sex-on-a-train-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique farano

Re: See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) by IamPlato(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2018

So Somebody Can Not Fvck in Peace Again
Re: See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) by ritylove(f): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
IamPlato:

So Somebody Can Not Fvck in Peace Again
you Iamplato can you do this in public lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) by IamPlato(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
ritylove:
you Iamplato can you do this in public lipsrsealed

Yes Of Cause Honey!

When I'm Without My Senses... But There Has Never Been Such Moment tongue
Re: See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) by pweshdodo(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
I live that

Public sex is the best

I want to try it
Re: See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
A wicked world without conscience. Breeding discomforts due to evil desires for pleasurably baseless sensuality. What a big shit! Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Public disturbance
Re: See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) by Cozbymaster97(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2018
Chai.

Re: See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) by Humchi(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2018
pweshdodo:
I live that

Public sex is the best
I want to try it
and that is shameless.
You lost yourself.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2018
see how that Chinese dude just focus on iz phone like say them go shoot am if he dare look..
Re: See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) by pweshdodo(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2018
Humchi:

and that is shameless.

You lost yourself.
And look at where I found myself
Re: See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) by Lordbooster(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2018
Why will u f*ck in public nawa o...check our signature for some 18+ naija content
Re: See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) by mu2sa2: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kudos to Baba from stopping those indomie- generation kids from disgracing themselves.
Re: See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) by donbachi(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
I have done dis sh*t inside pool,many a time.

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore / Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. / Hungry After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.