Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. (4789 Views)

Has your girlfriend/ex ever bought you a phone? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by thesilentman(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2020
Seasons greeting to all Nairalanders.
An old flame is now desperately trying to find her way back into my life.We broke up due to her double-dating disposition about 3 years ago..I told her that am now married and besides i can't take back a woman that has gone before.She said she's ready to play second fiddle to my wifey.I still said no way.Then she begged to have me on the downlow.That was tempting to me so am still contemplating on the possibility.An extra baby flower for my pounding wouldnt be a crime,at least for variety sake. I didn't envisage this gal would come back oneday begging for my love because the day we broke up i used the belt on her mercilessly, so much that she landed at the clinic.
Has anyone experienced such before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by fati2001(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:
An old flame is now desperately trying to find her way back into my life.We broke up due to her double-dating disposition about 3 years ago..I told her that am now married and besides i can't take back a woman that has gone before.She said she's ready to play second fiddle to my wifey.I still said no way.Then she begged to have me on the downlow.That was tempting to me so am still contemplating on the possibility.An extra baby flower for my pounding wouldnt be a crime,at least for variety sake. I didn't envisage this gal would come back oneday begging for my love because the day we broke up i used the belt on her mercilessly, so much that she landed at the clinic.

okay... by the way good morning.

1 Like

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Kriss216: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2020
You used the belt on her mercilessly and you’re bragging

21 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by debbydams(f): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:
did u.just say u beat her?
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by thesilentman(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2020
fati2001:

okay... by the way good morning.
Good morning.Compliments of the season.

1 Like

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Twelfthman: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2020
Yes many times self unfortunately for them I don't take back an ex...

3 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by BaddieFreak(f): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Another woman beater on the loose angry

12 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by thesilentman(m): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2020
debbydams:
did u.just say u beat her?
So much that she landed at the clinic.That year,i was almost arrested if i didnt japa.

1 Like

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by doggedfighter(f): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2020
You're a very violent and wicked man.

Belting her till she landed in the hospital
And then broke up with her.

Now you want variety same variety you almost killed her for.

19 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by doggedfighter(f): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by debbydams(f): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:

So much that she landed at the clinic.That year,i was almost arrested if i didnt japa.
why u go beat woman �, nd she came back.. U beta run � for life.. Pls

4 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by thesilentman(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Kriss216:
You used the belt on her mercilessly and you’re bragging

Was only stating why i didn't expect her to come back to me.
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by thesilentman(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2020
debbydams:
why u go beat woman �, nd she came back.. U beta run � for life.. Pls
I am no woman beater.I only disciplined her for double-dating.

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by hashtagged(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2020
Oga you are a monster, you used belt on her till she landed in hospital, how did you escape jail. God forbid divorce your wife she needs a better man. Why do people like you exist? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Kriss216: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:
All hail Nairaland’s renowned Disciplinarian!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by debbydams(f): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:

Instead, why not walking � out..anyway dont think of taking her back o risk fa
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by debbydams(f): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2020
Kriss216:

u again.. U no dey sleep
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by thesilentman(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:
Oga you are a monster, you used belt on her till she landed in hospital, how did you escape jail. God forbid divorce your wife she needs a better man. Why do people like you exist? undecided
can you pls read the post again.
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by doggedfighter(f): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:

Will you shut up, there

12 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by hashtagged(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:

can you pls read the post again.

Oga nor let me tear you slap from the internet you are a woman beater

10 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by thesilentman(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2020
doggedfighter:

Will you shut up, there
Lol,she's an ex gf,note.I have a loyal woman now in my home.
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Kriss216: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2020
debbydams:
u again.. U no dey sleep
You’ve missed me?
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by doggedfighter(f): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:

Lol,she's an ex gf,note.I have a loyal woman now in my home.

M
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by debbydams(f): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2020
Kriss216:

You’ve missed me?
undecided
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by mariahAngel(f): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:

It's either she's into the violence thingy or she low key wants revenge.
By the way, you're a monster!

4 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by fati2001(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2020
Kriss216:

3 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by meobizy(f): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2020
thesilentman:
Good morning.
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by tidalstorm(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2020
mariahAngel:

Maybe na revenge. She go just use kayan mata on top the guy head, turn am to mumu. Until him leave him family start dey dey like mad man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2020
This is a death trap you're trying to step into. How can you even consider giving in to her advances? Long throat will not land you into big regrets.

My ex came sometime early this year begging to have me back after he impregnated someone and married her by force. I gave him a cold feet. He came again after some months, I still ignored him. Since then, he stopped.

Just ignore her and face your marriage before you destroy your home.

5 Likes

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Kriss216: 10:37am On Dec 23, 2020
mariahAngel:

Not revenge. The truth is, every sane and wise woman always come back for a glorious gbola. Say dè javù.

1 Like

Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by DukeJoe17: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2020
[s][/s]
hashtagged:
[s][/s]
Re: Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. by Angelacruz: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2020
That was not disciple mbok
thesilentman:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep / See What Dbull Is Having For Breakfast(pics) / Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.