Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (80428 Views)

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
ugandalady:

how do you your endeared Jesus is not a white ?

how can you know something or somebody you claim is higher than you ?

tired to tell again, Jesus is a nonsensical nobody in my whole country. don't bring your clown to awe me . 99% of my people have no idea who is your dear Jesus, go rot in hell with your whatever idol.

my race is one of the superpowers.

does ur race admit that it's the year 2018?
if so then ur race does acknowledge Jesus

and if 99% of ur race have no idea who Jesus is then 99% of ur race is stupid cause Jesus is known by all , believers and non believers ,hes basically part of history .

ur race is the probably the equatorial Guinea

they have super powers
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
ugandalady:

black = African ?

hell no !

Explain Lybia. Explain why they abuse Africans

they abuse SUB SAHARANs

You have a very low IQ

yes, indeed !

I never said black = Africa
that lady chineloSA said so and I was simply telling her that Libyans are Africans too

ps Black is a color , it is as a result of the amount of melanin in ur skin

that has not effect on the brain
so racism is stupid !!!

what's ur race b!tch
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Akanoaaa:
Because he dressed in Hausa native dress and that made him converted to Islam abi? I pray sense fall on you.

Chinese like pork. they have to eat pork everyday. it is the race gene.

Chinese have been damn poor for 5000 years, they have no land or method to raise cows en masse.

that explains why they are slim and short, compared with beef consumed Caucasians.

in China, 1 kilogram beef costs 6000 naira, while pork costs 1500. Chinese government hands out the subsidy of beef to their Muslim guys, the population of which is around 45 million.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

and if 99% of ur race have no idea who Jesus is then 99% of ur race is stupid cause Jesus is known by all , believers and non believers ,hes basically part of history .

they have super powers

can I speak English? then my mother tongue of my race must be English.

can I use Arabian numbers , such as 1, 2, 3 , 4 ? then I must be an Arabian.

actually I can use north Korean calendar or Taiwan Chinese calendar or Iranian calendar, same as the convenient one.

by the way , my race is the race who you guys call MASTER in your own country.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

I never said black = Africa
that lady chineloSA said so and I was simply telling her that Libyans are Africans too

ps Black is a color , it is as a result of the amount of melanin in ur skin

that has not effect on the brain
so racism is stupid !!!

what's ur race b!tch

just explained to you why SUB SAHARANS get abused.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

they have super powers

who gives you the right to say my people are stupid ?

racist !
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
ugandalady:

can I speak English? then my mother tongue of my race must be English.

can I use Arabian numbers , such as 1, 2, 3 , 4 ? then I must be an Arabian.

actually I can use north Korean calendar or Taiwan Chinese calendar or Iranian calendar, same as the convenient one.

by the way , my race is the race who you guys call MASTER in your own country.

is that a riddle?

u speak English , badly

hmmmm, master?

What is my country?

so ur.....

fvck!!!
just answer my question!!
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
ugandalady:

who gives you the right to say my people are stupid ?
racist !

lol
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

is that a riddle?

u speak English , badly

hmmmm, master?

What is my country?

so ur.....

fvck!!!
just answer my question!!

my English badly ? at least I put my words in a whole sentence .

since you sound so racism, and so sensitive to the difference between African and sub-Saharan, and you take it for grant that to usurp the concept of African on yourself, you are a black shi.t from sub-sahara .

and you can see the men from my race all day long in your country, probably you have bowed to them today for some money.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

lol

conservative=looking down on women=looking down on gay=poor=undeveloped=full of crimes=full of diseases=short life span=low education rate=no clean water=stupid=fanatically believe in God= full of racism =failure countries

they are positive correlations.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
ugandalady:

my English badly ? at least I put my words in a whole sentence .

since you sound so racism, and so sensitive to the difference between African and sub-Saharan, and your taking-for-grant usurpation of the concept of African on yourself, you are a black shi.t from sub-sahara .

and you can see the men from my race all day long in your country, probably you have bowed to them today for some money.

lol

ur definitely joking with me now
I wonder why I actually took u seriously
u obviously some Nigerian nympho
so high on some sh!t u changed race
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
ugandalady:

conservative=looking down on women=looking down on gay=poor=undeveloped=full of crimes=full of diseases=short life span=low education rate=no clean water=stupid=fanatically believe in God= full of racism =failure countries

they are positive correlations.

lol annoying right...
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

lol

ur definitely joking with me now
I wonder why I actually took u seriously
u obviously some Nigerian nympho
so high on some sh!t u changed race

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

lol annoying right...

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=ugandalady post=70135817][/quote]

wow the fact that u did all this for me makes me feel so special :-)
ps fvck u too and I mean this in the most sexually harassing way possible
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=ugandalady post=70135836][/quote]

lol my mum is one of those light skin blacks and I can say from that pic her skin is fairer than urs
so for all I know u still could be black

because how else would u know so much about Nigeria and be all up in our bizness like this?

I even saw u speak pidgin
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

lol my mum is one of those light skin blacks and I can say from that pic her skin is fairer than urs

because how else would u know so much about Nigeria and be all up in our bizness like this?

what kind of pidgin ?

English is not for a race with small cranial volume and your vocal organs are totally not fit for English.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=ugandalady post=70135817][/quote] .
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
ugandalady:

what kind of pidgin ?

English is not for a race with small cranial volume and your vocal organs are totally not fit for English.

lol weird

u insult me but l laugh instead
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=ugandalady post=70136697][/quote]
again I don't believe it skin colour is any indication that ur Caucasian
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

I have stayed in your trash country for 5 years, and tasted dozens of big black dicks.

I know black men better than they know themselves.

anyway, you are shallow-minded beasts. just one second eye contact, I can see through you . I can tell how large your dick is , what is going on in your mind. you just shudder in front of an experienced white lady.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
ugandalady:

I have stayed in your trash country for 5 years, and tasted dozens of big black dicks.

I know black men better than they know themselves.

anyway, you are shallow-minded beasts. just one second eye contact, I can see through you . I can tell how large your dick is , what is going on in your mind. you just shudder in front of an experienced white lady.

5 years being a prostitute in Nigeria
amazing !!
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

again
I don't believe it skin colour is any indication that ur Caucasian

by the way, it is the Caucasian race who taught you bible, feel guilty about their slavery history.

I m not even a Caucasian, and my race detest black ones , blatantly.

we, my race , did not slave you, and we owe you nothing . however, you are inferior, in the eyes' of my people .

don't try to play a victim before me and call me racist. my race owe your race nothing !

should I post it for a third time ?!
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

5 years being a prostitute in Nigeria
amazing !!

how can I play black dicks for free ?

oh, by the way, I only masturbate mature black men's dicks, with trifling payment to them.

I will not be stuck with any particular one, so, I have to pay for my fancies .
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
ugandalady:

by the way, it is the Caucasian race who taught you bible, feel guilty about their slavery history.

we, my race , did not slave you, and we owe you nothing . however, you are inferior, in the eyes' of my people .

don't try to play a victim before me and call me racist. my race owe your race nothing !

ur are Indian !!!
yes that's it !!!
99% of Indians are stupid!
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
ugandalady:

u said ur white!!

white = Caucasian
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
ugandalady:

how can I play black dicks for free ?

oh, by the way, I only masturbate mature black men's dicks, with trifling payment to them.

I will not be stuck with any particular one, so, I have to pay for my fancies .

whooooah!!
are u in Nigeria right now?
Lagos especially?
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

u said ur white!!

white = Caucasian

white = Caucasian ?!

oh, my, I have talked to a nincompoop for half an hour.

get lost.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by ugandalady: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

ur are Indian !!!
yes that's it !!!
99% of Indians are stupid!

you call Indians master in your country ?

I bet you do.

it is so miserable to be ruled by stupid people, isn't it ?
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
ugandalady:

white = Caucasian ?!
oh, my, I have talked to a nincompoop for half an hour.
get lost.

lol can u tell me a race that by definition is white but not Caucasian ?
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by marvinsync(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
ugandalady:

you call Indians master in your country ?
I bet you do.
it is so miserable to be ruled by stupid people, isn't it ?

I'm getting tired aren't u ?
what's ur race !

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.