Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,203 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (81088 Views)

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Organs(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Fake marriage, fake people,fake religion.

Is that all you've got? Hahaha, A muslim is your President and commander in chief, deal with it.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by notoriousbabe: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
Organs:

Is that all you've got? Hahaha, A muslim is your President and commander in chief, deal with it.
Fake marriage, fake people,fake religion.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by MissRaine69(f): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Why do we get fascinated by things elsewhere no one would bat an eyelid ?? There are 23-24 million Muslims in China by the way.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:36am On Aug 11, 2018
chineloSA:

That's the biggest problem with most Africans. You have never lived with other races in large numbers. You get deceived by their smile and think they like you. Africans love validation from other races that you go out of their way to accommodate, rationalise and defend their racism.

In their private spaces, they hate you. They only want to make money our of you and that's where it ends. In Uganda so many Chinese people left children as soon as they were done with what they were doing. A lot of Ugandan women are crying today with their kids. Father who is not contactable and a child without identity. Once he is done, he will leave her and go to China and never return .

All races do marriage they want to infiltrate. Nigerians in particular are fond of marrying in any country when they are seeking to infiltrate. This is the oldest trick in the book.

The strategy is infiltrate and dominate. This Chinese just wants to peacefully do business. How do they communicate if they met on the net?

If you think Human is Human, explain why Africans are currently enslaved in Lybia as we speak. Explain why white people despise you that they don't want you in their countries. Why Chinese in China won't let you be.
The few interracial marriages you think are successful does not really mean they are successful. Besides the unsuccessful ones exceed the successful ones. Again marrying a scum who is not wanted by his race does not make him a good person. Most times its because he is rejected by his people and he tries and African.
Again Chinese are abusive towards theiir people and black people. See how they treat their people in factories etc.

Africans are a problem that's why African Americans have issues with you and your call it jealousy. They endure pains for decades of slavery fighting a white man and you land in America and you disrespect their struggle by marrying an enemy that you should be automatically acquiring by virtue of race.

Chinese hate you. Stop deceiving yourselves. Ask Ugandans. No race is for you. They only want to take from you.
As a continent we only need to do business with them and it should end there.
Again, too much generalisations. Business or international trade has always been selfish from NY to Iseyin. You should stop viewing life as a victim and see the world for what it is. Thankfully you admitted Nigerians also marry locals abroad for citizenship or right of pass. The ladies with abandoned kids in Uganda had their own motives as do the husband that absconded. I do not view life from, "I'm black, the world hates me", I take each people, each deal and each country as they come.

And about Africans marrying whites when they go to US and African Americans hating them for "disrespecting their struggles", you can't be more wrong. Their men seem to prefer white women or even hate the black women. Tons of video about the topic on Youtube, you should check it out. Heck, a lot of black celebs don't even date their black skinned counterpart. undecided

NB: I don't necessarily like these "Chinese investments" and the mode in which the Chinese government is slowly sucking us into their orbit with massive debts that are bound to cause problems like it did for Sri Lanka and currently Pakistan. But I don't hate Asians. If we sign bad deals, or allow people to maltreat our citizens, it's OUR FAULT.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Phut(f): 3:33am On Aug 11, 2018
chineloSA:

That's the biggest problem with most Africans. You have never lived with other races in large numbers. You get deceived by their smile and think they like you. Africans love validation from other races that you go out of their way to accommodate, rationalise and defend their racism.

In their private spaces, they hate you. They only want to make money our of you and that's where it ends. In Uganda so many Chinese people left children as soon as they were done with what they were doing. A lot of Ugandan women are crying today with their kids. Father who is not contactable and a child without identity. Once he is done, he will leave her and go to China and never return .

All races do marriage they want to infiltrate. Nigerians in particular are fond of marrying in any country when they are seeking to infiltrate. This is the oldest trick in the book.

The strategy is infiltrate and dominate. This Chinese just wants to peacefully do business. How do they communicate if they met on the net?

If you think Human is Human, explain why Africans are currently enslaved in Lybia as we speak. Explain why white people despise you that they don't want you in their countries. Why Chinese in China won't let you be.
The few interracial marriages you think are successful does not really mean they are successful. Besides the unsuccessful ones exceed the successful ones. Again marrying a scum who is not wanted by his race does not make him a good person. Most times its because he is rejected by his people and he tries and African.
Again Chinese are abusive towards theiir people and black people. See how they treat their people in factories etc.

Africans are a problem that's why African Americans have issues with you and your call it jealousy. They endure pains for decades of slavery fighting a white man and you land in America and you disrespect their struggle by marrying an enemy that you should be automatically acquiring by virtue of race.

Chinese hate you. Stop deceiving yourselves. Ask Ugandans. No race is for you. They only want to take from you.
As a continent we only need to do business with them and it should end there.

I get exactly what you are saying. Pay no mind to those that want to argue with you just for the sake of it.
Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
chineloSA:

I hope I will not give up too soon. Some people can be salvaged. They just need education. Some meet their worst experience through their travels and change their mind.

If we let it continue we are putting our whole African race in danger. We will end up being wiped out of the face of this continent.

Egypt is white today because of this nonsense of interracial breeding.

I will like to introduce you to @ musicwriter and @phut
It is really heartwarming meeting people who are aware (woke)
I am trying to find a balance between loving everyone and being filled with hatred at the way black people (Africans) have been enslaved (with religion, politics, education, culturally, dying languages, dead religions and tenets, bleaching skin and hair, wearing wigs and weaves and perming hair, contouring features to be more white, all embarassed)
How do we get this right? How do we wake up from this as a whole?
Do you know John Henrik Clarke? His work is amazing

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam by musicwriter(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
merahki:

I will like to introduce you to @ musicwriter and @phut
It is really heartwarming meeting people who are aware (woke)
I am trying to find a balance between loving everyone and being filled with hatred at the way black people (Africans) have been enslaved (with religion, politics, education, culturally, dying languages, dead religions and tenets, bleaching skin and hair, wearing wigs and weaves and perming hair, contouring features to be more white, all embarassed)
How do we get this right? How do we wake up from this as a whole?
Do you know John Henrik Clarke? His work is amazing

I understand how you feel and it becomes really sad when one learns that language, education, politics, religion e.t.c were developed in Africa thousands of years before Europe. We are actually being enslaved with what we invented!. Its something to be sober about, but let's not hate, please.

How to free ourselves from where we are today won't happen overnight just like other times we've freed ourselves in the past. The obstacle to our freedom today is that the education they have given to us convinces us that returning to ourselves is a bad idea.

We must continue to share as much information as possible that can assist us in this regard. That's the usefulness of a site like Nairaland. In fact, I am going to create a thread later in the day to provide names of scholars like Henrik Clark you mentioned, plus others that Africans need to listen to and learn from.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) / When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.