Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (46647 Views)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by happney65: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
amaniro:
I watched the video. The woman gave me joy, as her name implies... good headwink

Ashawo brother... grin grin grin
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by selemempe: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
modelmike7:
Goodhead....that lady that is so good in heading.
FFK want some good head just like in the days of Bianca!
Happy heading guys!
Rubbish!
why are apc members filled with hate?

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin
She get good head.

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by justtoodark: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
dont bleach...

it mess up your black mind......

and i was told ffk is a drugs addict..... undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
sabenabeauty:
If it were a random person.. he/she wouldn't even be recognized.

I weep
Did you see any random person confront the DSS. Just talking like a fool. If you see SARS,you would keep silent. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by python2gbera: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
nairavsdollars:
That useless Daura just turned this woman who has not moved a single motion in the House of Reps into an overnight celebrity
Betta pikin..

-python2

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by arsenal33: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Goodhead

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by budusky05(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
IeatPussy:
New name giving to her is "The senator that challenge DSS"

lol .

O luku she's not a senator
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by kurt09(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
So someone barking at masked security operatives = hero of democracy.
SMH
Everyday I thank God for delivering me from this shithole
Don't be stupid?
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by deomelo: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Riff raffs and rag tags don find their sorry and pathetic level.

This is the yelling ipob woman on TV wey dey guzzle ogogoro with some clowns inside NASS chamber yesterday right

She don become ipob village celebrity...

Worthless clowns..

grin grin
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by ojibole1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
This boma woman no go bad as sugar mummy oh...she will def give good head too
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Splashme: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
kerry57:
Second ezekwesili is what I saw in the video. She got guts.
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
amaniro:
I watched the video. The woman gave me joy, as her name implies... good headwink
Where was she when Jonathan invaded the assembly with police and tear gas Tambuwal and co then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by stt201: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
What senator Dino cannot do on Tuesday was what the Hon. Goodhead did. What men can do men can do better
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Boma GoodHead, daughter of late Justice GoodHead from Asari Toru local Government Area of Rivers State.
She is also the younger sister to Mujahid Asari Dokubo.

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Mankosi: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
She deserve some accolades.
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
see as Igbo woman rearranged femi and turn his house into Mecca of top shot politician... Igbo girls been a blessing to AFONJA men since time unmemorable

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
kurt09:
Don't be stupid?
Is that a question or a statement?

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by MarijuanaLORD: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
nairavsdollars:
That useless Daura just turned this woman who has not moved a single motion in the House of Reps into an overnight celebrity
i tire o

imagine rubbish thief like saraki done turn hero all because of that dullard angry

i hope we are still on thesame page shey u mean the Daura President aka mr integrity and his dss daura padi angry
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by justtoodark: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
useless woman....
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by JegaQuin: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/fani-kayode-and-wife-receive-hon-boma.html

Oh I see...

The actress in the movie directed by the offa robbers sponsor

When would part 2 of the movie be released? grin
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by justtoodark: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mankosi:
She deserve some accolades.

nonesense,,,if i met her face to face i would punch her in her bleached face...!!!!

but i would get arrested and land in jail....

not worth it...

nonesense....
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Love this man for his dogmatics. the one of the few people who stood against their slave masters.
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by bizhop01: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
The lady in black really mighty
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by justtoodark: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
bizhop01:
The lady in black really mighty

she is not black,she is white....
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by bizhop01: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=justtoodark post=70110796]
she is not black,she is white....

I mean, she is MATTER
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Yankee101: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Boma, you af blown!

What would you like on the menu.....

1. Senator
2. Minister
3. Chief whip
Etc
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
she will give him GoodHead grin
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by james1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Marotzke:
Boma GoodHead, daughter of late Justice GoodHead from Asari Toru local Government Area of Rivers State.
She is also the younger sister to Mujahid Asari Dokubo.
Its in their blood then;it all adds up now.
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by seankay(m): 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
I just tire for Nigeria. Nigerians don’t seems smart enough and that’s why Politicians can easily play with their emotions. Yes we have to kick out the failure of a president but that doesn’t mean we should make his enemies our friends. These guys are just out for their selfish interests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun / Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) / Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.