Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (46664 Views)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 12:04am On Aug 09, 2018
Iron lady! Me no understand rates politicians tropping to FFK house o. Pdp politician don turn his house to their mecca ni?
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 12:28am On Aug 09, 2018
FFK just dey lace this yellow pawpaw dey go sha...
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by poseidon12: 12:33am On Aug 09, 2018
Brave Nigerian. Thank you for your courageous act. My respect ma.
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by poseidon12: 12:36am On Aug 09, 2018
amaniro:
I watched the video. The woman gave me joy, as her name implies... good headwink

I watched it on tv. I was very impressed. I am very proud of her.
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by poseidon12: 12:37am On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:
Goodhead....that lady that is so good in heading.
FFK want some good head just like in the days of Bianca!
Happy heading guys!
Rubbish!

slowpoke. It is apes like you that keep Nigeria backwards.
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by puretayo(m): 12:41am On Aug 09, 2018
Pls oh, if you're not a senator of the federal republic of zoogeria. Don't try pulling that stunt she pulled. Bcoz dem go shoot you and noting go hapen.
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 1:08am On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:
Goodhead....that lady that is so good in heading.
FFK want some good head just like in the days of Bianca!
Happy heading guys!
Rubbish!
Tramp!
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 09, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
So someone barking at masked security operatives = hero of democracy.
SMH
Everyday I thank God for delivering me from this shithole
Lol cheesy, I'm happy we still have people like you that reason with their brain bro..

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by onlytiles(m): 1:34am On Aug 09, 2018
na wah Ooo. this Man house has become a Mecca
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Kelvinw1se: 1:37am On Aug 09, 2018
budusky05:
Hon. Boma Goodhead from Rivers states, asked a question, wanting to know if this is the change Nigerians voted for, was answered swiftly by the sacking of the DG, DSS, Lawal Daura. Rather than embarrass the President, the siege, contrary to the motives of its script writers, offered PMB an excellent opportunity to prove his quality as a democrat. A similar albeit, more scandalous siege of the NASS happened under the last PDP administration and the sad event didn't capture the interest of the administration more than a motorbike accident on my village road could much less, respond in a manner that could indicate respect for democracy.
speak English please
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Dynamiq(m): 1:47am On Aug 09, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
So someone barking at masked security operatives = hero of democracy.
SMH
Everyday I thank God for delivering me from this shithole
Lol. I just hope she won't try to bark the same way if she is faced alone with the same masked armed security operative in a lonely bush o.
Omo, na proper OYO that one go be o...

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by edupedia: 1:55am On Aug 09, 2018
amaniro:
I watched the video. The woman gave me joy, as her name implies... good headwink

..so she came to read at NASS by 6am with a camera crew.fake bravery arranged for channels TV... The idiots think Nigerians are mumified like them.
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by rman: 2:50am On Aug 09, 2018
Marotzke:
Boma GoodHead, daughter of late Justice GoodHead from Asari Toru local Government Area of Rivers State.
She is also the younger sister to Mujahid Asari Dokubo.

Asari Dokubo's sister is also a senator. Interesting.

The common man in Nigeria are just tools in the hands of a few. PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Chigeorge2015(m): 4:08am On Aug 09, 2018
Strong woman, I love u!
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by noah91(m): 4:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Irresponsible man married to an olosho. See how she has bleached her destiny away. U fair before na by force to bleach join am?
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by israelmao(m): 4:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Boma really gave it to bullies of democracy.Thumb up.
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by budusky05(m): 5:37am On Aug 09, 2018
Kelvinw1se:
speak English please

No Swahili. Otondo
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by OsuMustGo: 6:09am On Aug 09, 2018
Donald95:

Brain damaged gutter media.You think this is Chioma and Davido ABI?

God bless FFK and His wife Precious. one of the few yorubas alive .
Dear retárd, that foolish girl is an osu alusi whọre and all her children her bastards because she's not married yet.
Now kill yasef.
Ewu ndi ara
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by msylva2147(m): 6:11am On Aug 09, 2018
Why are people calling her Hero? is it because she went and bark like a dog that made her Hero? Nigerian lazy youth will never seize to amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by justtoodark: 6:21am On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=bizhop01 post=70110907][/quote]

kiiiikikikiki....

whatever that means.....

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by famzing(m): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2018
Birds of same feathers..... Thieves.

Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by dipdolls: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2018
why she no go behave so, na Asari Dokubo sister na
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Iamzik: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2018
budusky05:
Hon. Boma Goodhead from Rivers states, asked a question, wanting to know if this is the change Nigerians voted for, was answered swiftly by the sacking of the DG, DSS, Lawal Daura. Rather than embarrass the President, the siege, contrary to the motives of its script writers, offered PMB an excellent opportunity to prove his quality as a democrat. A similar albeit, more scandalous siege of the NASS happened under the last PDP administration and the sad event didn't capture the interest of the administration more than a motorbike accident on my village road could much less, respond in a manner that could indicate respect for democracy.

Story for the gods.
This is damage control period.

Why didn't he sack him when this same drama was rehearsed at Benue state house of assembly 2 weeks ago? This same DSS and police blocked Benue state house of assembly and allowed entry to 7 APC members and impeached speaker to suspend 18 who were denied entry and also impeach the governor?

It is clear that that was a rehearsal but thank God Abuja is not Makurdi

Sorry but Propaganda will not win elections for you this time
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 7:22am On Aug 09, 2018
FFK is good at receiving people
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Borntofuck: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2018
Boma is celebrity just because of this kastina boy
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by budusky05(m): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2018
Iamzik:

Story for the gods.
This is damage control period.

Why didn't he sack him when this same drama was rehearsed at Benue state house of assembly 2 weeks ago? This same DSS and police blocked Benue state house of assembly and allowed entry to 7 APC members and impeached speaker to suspend 18 who were denied entry and also impeach the governor?

It is clear that that was a rehearsal but thank God Abuja is not Makurdi

Sorry but Propaganda will not win elections for you this time

Probably he got a warning the first time who knows maybe more than 3times, if you work you understand.
Don't forget PDP, GEJ, and WIKE did the same thing and no one got questioned/ sacked. Not even a word to condemn it from them. But in this case the acting president and APC leadership condemned it.

Lastly, yes propaganda will not win election for APC but am very sure Nigerians will vote them with thier PVC.
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2018
budusky05:
Wike, saraki, daura, secondus and PDP cooked the drama yesterday at NA, tell me what inputs this woman don put for NA before now.

Useless murderers the innocent you killed/ beheaded in Rivers to get to NA will surely hunt u.
Shame on you.....bad belly APC e-rat...
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by AiiVee(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
well, we all skeptical about what to biliv in dis country again jare. i commend the pipu who stood up to the DSS and i also commend the DSS for kipn their cool
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by tuniski: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
budusky05:
Lame!
Re: Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dynamiq:

Lol. I just hope she won't try to bark the same way if she is faced alone with the same masked armed security operative in a lonely bush o.
Omo, na proper OYO that one go be o...
Hehehe.
Haba. Even mad man dey look road before him cross wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.