Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) (2869 Views)

How Do I Calculate My Prepaid Meter / IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / How Can I Get A Prepaid Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by memories1(f): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ok...so I live in this nondescript apartment at Woji, Port Harcourt; where the landlord doesn't bother helping out with issues that come up, it's o.y.o. cry

My apartment is detached from the compound, due to the heinous bills, I don't think anyone pays. The standard bill issued is 30k/month for a self-contained apartment, it's plain ridiculous. When the prepaid meters were going out, I was not in town, and the landlord for whatever reason, decided not to install any for his property.

Now, there's incessant disconnections and illegal connections everywhere. I'm just tired of the hassles. Long story short, I desperately need a prepaid meter at a moderate rate, the staff I tried to get one from told me 25k. I don't have that abeg. I have school fees of almost 100k to pay. cry

Please anyone that can help me with this, reach out to me please, I need it badly to have some peace of mind.
Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by Heartbender: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
My cousins can help you. They work for PHEDCo
memories1:
Ok...so I live in this nondescript apartment at Woji, Port Harcourt; where the landlord doesn't bother helping out with issues that come up, it's o.y.o. cry

My apartment is detached from the compound, due to the heinous bills, I don't think anyone pays. The standard bill issued is 30k/month for a self-contained apartment, it's plain ridiculous. When the prepaid meters were going out, I was not in town, and the landlord for whatever reason, decided not to install any for his property.

Now, there's incessant disconnections and illegal connections everywhere. I'm just tired of the hassles. Long story short, I desperately need a prepaid meter at a moderate rate, the staff I tried to get one from told me 25k. I don't have that abeg. I have school fees of almost 100k to pay. cry

Please anyone that can help me with this, reach out to me please, I need it badly to have some peace of mind.
Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by ahnie: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2018
Following wink wink
Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by memories1(f): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2018
Heartbender:
My cousins can help you. They work for PHEDCo

Ok, I've replied your pm. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by memories1(f): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2018
ahnie:
Following wink wink
My sister, please help if you can o, the matter just tire me.
Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by ahnie: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2018
memories1:

My sister, please help if you can o, the matter just tire me.

I cannot o,i'm only but just an ardent follower of this thread kiss

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by Heartbender: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2018
Check my signature for my number
memories1:

Ok, I've replied your pm. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by slydog(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
I need this too in Ph. My one bedroom bill has risen to 8500 from 4000 in one month. I'm in PH too
Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by NoToPile: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
Abeg please I need too oooh

Lagos EKEDC.

Anybody that knows anybody that knows somebody grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by oshoke4real: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
Plz can I get the contact too because I desperately need it
Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by Geosystem(m): 5:46am On Apr 05, 2019
The op should have collected the prepaid meter at that price of 25k. I bought my first prepaid meter for that amount and the second one for 30k considering that light bills in my area has risen to above 10k in my area. Am glad I bought my prepaid meter because my meter less neighbors keep nagging about the inflated bills being brought to them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by czarina(f): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2019
Geosystem:
The op should have collected the prepaid meter at that price of 25k. I bought my first prepaid meter for that amount and the second one for 30k considering that light bills in my area has risen to above 10k in my area. Am glad I bought my prepaid meter because my meter less neighbors keep nagging about the inflated bills being brought to them
Exactly what I was going to suggest. It's an old thread anyway.
Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by musabayokanu: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
8500 monthly is fair if you ask me.
in my 2 bedroom apartment, I spend between 10-12k monthly on prepaid.
2 AC, 1 freezer, 1 fridge, 1 water heater, electric kettle and pressing iron.

Another thing I how many hours light you do have in your area, mine is between 12-24hrs daily.

before you crave for prepaid.
check how many hours light
check your load in the
Then you do the sum if is present bill is worth it or not.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by oshoke4real: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2019
Can I get the no plz as I seriously need it 2.
Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by oshoke4real: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2019
I need it plz can I get d contact of d person
Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by Obelegodwin: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2019
Heartbender:
Check my signature for my number
I didn't see ur number
Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by Heartbender: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Obelegodwin:
I didn't see ur number
Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by fineboynl(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
musabayokanu:
8500 monthly is fair if you ask me.
in my 2 bedroom apartment, I spend between 10-12k monthly on prepaid.
2 AC, 1 freezer, 1 fridge, 1 water heater, electric kettle and pressing iron.

Another thing I how many hours light you do have in your area, mine is between 12-24hrs daily.

before you crave for prepaid.
check how many hours light
check your load in the
Then you do the sum if is present bill is worth it or not.
thanks for this post. More questions for you. 1, is your meter this new meter or the old one? 2, how many hours per day do you run your AC? And what is the AC HP rating?

I guess the freezer and fridge is always running unlike the water heater and iron
Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by musabayokanu: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
fineboynl:
thanks for this post. More questions for you. 1, is your meter this new meter or the old one? 2, how many hours per day do you run your AC? And what is the AC HP rating?

I guess the freezer and fridge is always running unlike the water heater and iron

1. Got it like 2years ago so don't know if is new or old.
2. I have an average of 23hrs light per day per week. It's a special line so their is away light.
As per AC, sitting n kids room 1.5hp my room 1hp.
Kids room only go off when they go to school. My room stays on from 5pm to 6am everyday except weekend.
Water heater is once in 1.5 days as the water will carry us for another bath. Electric kettle n iron are also being used but as the need arise.
Re: Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt) by fineboynl(m): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
musabayokanu:

1. Got it like 2years ago so don't know if is new or old.
2. I have an average of 23hrs light per day per week. It's a special line so their is away light.
As per AC, sitting n kids room 1.5hp my room 1hp.
Kids room only go off when they go to school. My room stays on from 5pm to 6am everyday except weekend.
Water heater is once in 1.5 days as the water will carry us for another bath. Electric kettle n iron are also being used but as the need arise.
I guess it must be the old meter.

the new meter is usually hang to electric Pole or transparent place where it will be difficult to tempered with with. and it has a small hand remote like device with screen it use battery. the handy device from which you recharge the meter.

unlike the old meter were you type the recharge pin on the meter button itself.

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Is Killing My Cousin,pls Help / Which Is The Real Baby? / How Did You Meet Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.