Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection (52165 Views)

What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos / PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
...these group of politicians are just embarrassing themselves...politicians of no value....
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by fokoyor(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
An Uncommon Defection grin grin

Make i pepper ipob pigs again
how is your friend bobrisky ?
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio said in his video, Saraki defected and destroyed PDP, he now comes back and you are holding a party for him in hilton, without consulting him(Akpabio) the minority leader of the party, to make matters worse they raise his hand and declare him national leader of the party. he said after that he had to leave PDP

Thats was an insult to Akpabio and to common decency if that was really what happened and why he left then I can totally understand his defection. At least he had the decency to resign as minority leader on his way out. the way things are going he could easily have held on to that and frustrated PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Kyase(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
bakila:

Has he conveyed the signing of De Bruyne to you?
Nope mpappe
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Ekaka1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
conductor114:

Sometimes I look at Luaretta and say life is not fair.

How can somebody have the face of a Lizard soaked in used menstrual pad (according to zombie slayer FFK) and still have to defend an idiot like Cowhari on a N30 naira per post BMC miscreantship? grin

Life ain't fair truly. cheesy
Do ,an for left no dey brush im teeth at all? With all him loot
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by budusky05(m): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wailers plenty for nairaland.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by bakila: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kyase:

Nope mpappe
Two goals and an assist is not easy in a World Cup final match.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Op God will bless you.i don't really know why we are fighting ourselves over politicians that don't give a Bleep about us.As far as I am concerned,There is no difference between APC and PDP.Both parties subscribe to same ideology-egocentricism and Both parties serve the same master-corruption.They are just same thing in different form.
#non-partisanism.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by deomelo: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Kyase(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
bakila:

Two goals and an assist is not easy in a World Cup final match.
I tell you, i hope now you know why apc wan sign am.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin
See what they do to you all...

Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
Judas Iscariot
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Heffalump(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Who cares? Let me hastily remind you that Akpabio will still dump APC in no distant time like Saraki and co.

He will never be treated as a core inner caucus member where sensitive matters are discuss. Soon, he becomes disillusioned and disenchanted and finally, makes his exit as usual.

APC should enjoy their cargo while it lasts. Truth is that our eyes have opened and no sane person will think of having Buhari for a second term.
undecided
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by JegaQuin: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
point5:
Godswil Akpabio is a disgrace to humanity

Why If I may ask?
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by jchioma: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
KraticKratus:
That last picture. See how they abandoned him on the sofa.

grin

You are sighted
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by freeze001(f): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
princesweetman2:
NgeneUkwenu Sarrki Madridguy Buhariguy

Don't u think its odd that APC is occupying both majority and minority leader positions.

Senate won't just reconvene to pass d budget next week.

Interesting drama gonna unfold.

Nigeria awaits grin

How? Akpabio resigned as minority leader before his formal defection
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by chubinwa(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
The game in akpabio politicking just begun. looking forward for the bad side as he journeys with the criminals, APC
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by jchioma: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
madridguy:
Alhaji Godswill Akpabio really do them strong thing tongue Another big signing on the way soon. Make I never loud am but if you want to know, shout Sai Baba one Billion times.

Na craze be dis?
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by lovere: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Ezi bida
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by GaggleNSwallow: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio is a mole!

I pity these brainless, cowharic BMC zombies.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by NoToAutocracy: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Goderlist:
PDP will soon explode. Wike want VP, he is mobilising South - south support for Tambuwal. Fayose want VP, he is mobilising south-West support for Dankwambo. Ikwerenmadu want VP, he is mobilising South-East support for Saraki. IBB is mobilising support for Makarfi. OBJ is mobilising support for kwankwaso. Atiku said he will destroy PDP if the presidential ticket is not given to him. Kai PDP, I dey laugh oooo.
Lol, Wike who has one more term want be VP, anything that makes you happy, padi mi jaye lo
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by newoffer: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
A defecting disorder called Akpabio
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by princesweetman2(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
freeze001:

How? Akpabio resigned as minority leader before his formal defection

Yes, and
He has taken d position back.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Glink2018(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Goderlist:
PDP will soon explode. Wike want VP, he is mobilising South - south support for Tambuwal. Fayose want VP, he is mobilising south-West support for Dankwambo. Ikwerenmadu want VP, he is mobilising South-East support for Saraki. IBB is mobilising support for Makarfi. OBJ is mobilising support for kwankwaso. Atiku said he will destroy PDP if the presidential ticket is not given to him. Kai PDP, I dey laugh oooo.
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by meforyou1(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

boy how far d abakiliki bad roads u threatend to expose long ago. That day u discovered u were a man masquerading as a woman. I still have that your picture o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by maasoap(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
point5:
Godswil Akpabio is a disgrace to humanity

Did he sign an agreement form with you? This guy is in pain!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Butterflyleo: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hope I am not late to the party. I had to take a few hours off to attend to a few things. Make I drop more heart breaking pictures for PDP dem people grin

TSUNAMI AKPABIO SENDING A DAGGER RIGHT TO THE HEART OF PDP IN AKS

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by maasoap(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:
Akpabio is a mole!

I pity these brainless, cowharic BMC zombies.

The same way Saraki is a mole.
The same way Buhari/APC supporters pity wailers!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by millionboi(m): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
geometricaxis:
Akpabio said in his video, Saraki defected and destroyed PDP, he now comes back and you are holding a party for him in hilton, without consulting him(Akpabio) the minority leader of the party, to make matters worse they raise his hand and declare him national leader of the party. he said after that he had to leave PDP

Thats was an insult to Akpabio and to common decency if that was really what happened and why he left then I can totally understand his defection. At least he had the decency to resign as minority leader on his way out. the way things are going he could easily have held on to that and frustrated PDP.
Abeg

APC promised him senate president seat.

Simple
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Okoroawusa: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lalasticlala,I no get anything to comment but on to say na you open this thread I say make I come.

Abeg wetin be the topic?
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Dindondin(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
conductor114:

Sometimes I look at Luaretta and say life is not fair.

How can somebody have the face of a Lizard soaked in used menstrual pad (according to zombie slayer FFK) and still have to defend an idiot like Cowhari on a N30 naira per post BMC miscreantship? grin

Life ain't fair truly. cheesy
lmao And Akpabios head is a luxurious bus or N300 Agege bread
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by bakila: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kyase:

I tell you, i hope now you know why apc wan sign am.
Can you spell the country where that star comes from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos / ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.