Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection (52161 Views)

What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos / PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by OlaMiki: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2018
But wiser than ya father
Bibidear:
foolish man
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by 7lives: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Kyase:
(Sai baba) ^1000000000000 cheesy

Did you say BIG?, I hope it's not WICKED o, if na him, na die be that o.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Kyase(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2018
7lives:

Did you say BIG?, I hope it's not WICKED o, if na him, na die be that o.
Wetin you dey talk?
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2018
seguno2:

Are you not trying too hard to appear intelligent?
The minority leader is elected by the senators in the minority party, so how can he be a leader of a group that he has left
Stop confusing the minority group with the entire senate.

i think you are the one who is trying to be inteligent but lacks the capacity, he was minority leader when they made they made Saraki national leader without consulting him.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by seguno2: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2018
geometricaxis:
i think you are the one who is trying to be inteligent but lacks the capacity, he was minority leader when they made they made Saraki national leader without consulting him.

Are you trying to shift the goal post after your gaffe has been pointed out?
What position would he have held on to? Minority leader of PDP senators or national leader of PDP in the country?

geometricaxis:
Akpabio said in his video, Saraki defected and destroyed PDP, he now comes back and you are holding a party for him in hilton, without consulting him(Akpabio) the minority leader of the party, to make matters worse they raise his hand and declare him national leader of the party. he said after that he had to leave PDP

Thats was an insult to Akpabio and to common decency if that was really what happened and why he left then I can totally understand his defection. At least he had the decency to resign as minority leader on his way out. the way things are going he could easily have held on to that and frustrated PDP.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2018
Heffalump:

Who cares? Let me hastily remind you that Akpabio will still dump APC in no distant time like Saraki and co.

He will never be treated as a core inner caucus member where sensitive matters are discuss. Soon, he becomes disillusioned and disenchanted and finally, makes his exit as usual.

APC should enjoy their cargo while it lasts. Truth is that our eyes have opened and no sane person will think of having Buhari for a second term.
undecided

Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2018
seguno2:

Are you trying to shift the goal post after your gaffe has been pointed out?
What position would he have held on to? Minority leader of PDP senators or national leader of PDP in the country?

There is the law and there is morality. Akpabio is no longer a member of the PDP so he did the honorable thing and resigned as minority leader on his way out. Whether or not he could have held or not is a different matter, from his antecedents someone like Saraki would have held on and caused confusion and striffe. I dont know what the rules are but if it were automatic then there was no point tendering a resignation letter. Saraki is no longer a member of APC, the moral thing was to resign..thats all i am saying. But saraki has a history of immoral behaviour even within his family. There is honour amongst even theives. Everything is not about what the law says.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by bakila: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2018
Kyase:
na from SS there ooo
Mpappe yes, there is AE in that person's name like the superstar.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by olajizz01(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2018
lagosrd:

I treat people of high BP and wouldn't mind you being my clients. Saraki never did anything wrong. Could APC had won without the allignment of those npdp guys?

So what was their gain for helping APC win the election.

They wanted to sideline them and they get all the juicy positions in the house Abi?

Very greedy set of people, they think Nigeria is like Lagos and south west where sophisticated morons are abound.

Kwakwanso today regretted ever helping all these guys out.

When Saraki was hoping them win election he wasn't currUpt abi?

Where did buhari get his own campaign funds from. What was the sources of those that donated towards his campaign, was it from their personal business? If it was from personal business then dangote should have contributed the most.

Your oshiomole was a civil servant some years ago, now he is a very rich dude.

Am not a politician but you need to disabuse your mind. Some few weeks back akpabio was one of those people that destroyed Nigeria for 16yrs according to APC but today he is a progressive as claimed.

What good thing have they brought you except for the 30k they give you to stroll people on social media.

I don't dignify stupidity. Kindly check your health before it deteriorate beyond repairs
Then tell me what your Akpabio has done wrong for calling him traitor in chief,since Saraki did nothing wrong.Last time I checked the constitution,right to freedom of association was there.You see,I careless about any political parties talkless of being a member,you people take politics as if your whole life depend on it,come to the SW,all political parties was welcomed,you may find different parties member in a family and father wont call for the head of his children or wife,but you people are too extreme,you always result to name calling whenever your people associate with another party,whereas, the real founder of your so called party (PDP)were the northerners you detested with Passion.
Once again,take it easy,HBP is real.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Bimpe29: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2018
lalasticlala:

Those that want to fight & kill themselves because of politicians should take it easy o.

I pray the gullible ones will be blessed with that knowledge and wisdom, so as to know that the political actors are selfish and careless about the welfare of the masses.

Fight not over them.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Kyase(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2018
bakila:

Mpappe yes, there is AE in that person's name like the superstar.
your head dey there. cheesy
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by seguno2: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2018
geometricaxis:

There is the law and there is morality. Akpabio is no longer a member of the PDP so he did the honorable thing and resigned as minority leader on his way out. Whether or not he could have held or not is a different matter, from his antecedents someone like Saraki would have held on and caused confusion and striffe. I dont know what the rules are but if it were automatic then there was no point tendering a resignation letter. Saraki is no longer a member of APC, the moral thing was to resign..thats all i am saying. But saraki has a history of immoral behaviour even within his family. There is honour amongst even theives. Everything is not about what the law says.

You don’t know what you are saying.
Saraki is not the Majority leader. Lawan is.
Your dogo turenci is only applicable to him.
Always restrict your public discussion to what you are sure of. If in doubt, please check.
Cheers.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by bakila: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2018
Kyase:
your head dey there. cheesy
When your stakeholders are in a house you cannot remain outside.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Kyase(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2018
bakila:

When your stakeholders are in a house you cannot remain outside.
abi na
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2018
seguno2:

Always restrict your public discussion to what you are sure of. If in doubt, please check.
Cheers.
where did I say Saraki was majority leader? talk like you have a brain not someone being pedantic and arguing because he has nothing else to do.

abeg
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2018
seguno2:

Cheers.
where did I say Saraki was majority leader? talk like you have a brain not someone being pedantic and arguing because he has nothing else to do.

there is legality and there is morality, you clearly need lessons in morality.

If you dont understand the heating up of the polity we are witnessing simply because Saraki has legal backing to remain as SP is a pointer tho the fact that leaders must also have the moral backing for their actions then I suggest you return home and be reacquainted with home training because clearly you have forgotten basic principles of decency.

This lack of morality and common decency which you (in your arguments) and SP are exhibiting is the reason why our country is where it is. The fact that the law allows you do do what you want in your house does not mean you can walk naked in your garden and disturb your neighbours
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by lagosrd: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2018
olajizz01:
Then tell me what your Akpabio has done wrong for calling him traitor in chief,since Saraki did nothing wrong.Last time I checked the constitution,right to freedom of association was there.You see,I careless about any political parties talkless of being a member,you people take politics as if your whole life depend on it,come to the SW,all political parties was welcomed,you may find different parties member in a family and father wont call for the head of his children or wife,but you people are too extreme,you always result to name calling whenever your people associate with another party,whereas, the real founder of your so called party (PDP)were the northerners you detested with Passion.
Once again,take it easy,HBP is real.

So pathetic that you sound paranoid, you obviously need care. The same mistake your leaders keep making until they get into trouble is the same mistake you're still making. Being a nationalist goes beyond southwest politics of baba say syndrome.

I am of the opinion that you people will learn real politics in 2019. You do the same thing you accuse others of doing and still go about to claim saint.

Akpabio for your information was the minority leader of that house and one of the people PDP was looking up to as support. Everyone keep shouting that this government is insensitive to the plights of the masses and are operating a political model that is obsolete, you are here praising them to the heavens due to you lack of knowledge as explained in the Holy Books.

Tinubu and oshiomole and your entire APC people for whom you have sympathy keeps saying PDP spoilt Nigeria for 16yrs and they still have the brain to bring them into their own party and you're simply happy but when others do it, it becomes a sin. Akpabio spent 8yrs out if the same time 6yrs in PDP.

The states APC governed apart from Lagos. What happened there .
Osun = no salary, no road
Ondo = hike in school fees, no tangible project
Oyo= very dirty, no meaningful development
Ogun= tyranny and oppression of civil servants
Nassarawa= nothing
Kogi= you know already
Niger = ?

So ask yourself this, if not for deodorant and body language politics Being played is this where Nigeria supposed to be even after promising change.

Plus just don't waste your data cos we no savings how much money cost o

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Tundeobama(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2018
lagosrd:

So pathetic that you sound paranoid, you obviously need care. The same mistake your leaders keep making until they get into trouble is the same mistake you're still making. Being a nationalist goes beyond southwest politics of baba say syndrome.

I am of the opinion that you people will learn real politics in 2019. You do the same thing you accuse others of doing and still go about to claim saint.

Akpabio for your information was the minority leader of that house and one of the people PDP was looking up to as support. Everyone keep shouting that this government is insensitive to the plights of the masses and are operating a political model that is obsolete, you are here praising them to the heavens due to you lack of knowledge as explained in the Holy Books.

Tinubu and oshiomole and your entire APC people for whom you have sympathy keeps saying PDP spoilt Nigeria for 16yrs and they still have the brain to bring them into their own party and you're simply happy but when others do it, it becomes a sin. Akpabio spent 8yrs out if the same time 6yrs in PDP.

Nassarawa= nothing
Kogi= you know already
Niger = ?

So ask yourself this, if not for deodorant and body language politics Being played is this where Nigeria supposed to be even after promising change.

you must be drunk to say osun no road oyo no development and ogun this three state are doing better in terms of infrastructure than your Erosion region combine.Google how model public schools in osun look like and in all local govt.
Pdp cant even win osun putting down a man without certificate r their biggest mistake.Pdp final burial is after thier primary
PDP will soon explode. Wike want VP, he is
mobilising South - south support for Tambuwal.
Fayose want VP, he is mobilising south-West
support for Dankwambo. Ikwerenmadu want VP, he
is mobilising South-East support for Saraki. IBB is
mobilising support for Makarfi. OBJ is mobilising
support for kwankwaso. Atiku said he will destroy
PDP if the presidential ticket is not given to him.
Kai PDP, I dey laugh oooo.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by seguno2: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2018
geometricaxis:

there is legality and there is morality, you clearly need lessons in morality.

If you dont understand the heating up of the polity we are witnessing simply because Saraki has legal backing to remain as SP is a pointer tho the fact that leaders must also have the moral backing for their actions then I suggest you return home and be reacquainted with home training because clearly you have forgotten basic principles of decency.

This lack of morality and common decency which you (in your arguments) and SP are exhibiting is the reason why our country is where it is. The fact that the law allows you do do what you want in your house does not mean you can walk naked in your garden and disturb your neighbours

Finally you admit that Saraki is legally okay to continue as SP.
Your problem is the morality.
The people that Saraki is dealing with are lawless and don’t give a fcvk about morality. So why should he care about morality after being ahead of the looters in the legality aspect?
He will be a foolish person to handicap himself in dealing with unscrupulous Buhari, Tinubu, Osinbajo and other APC people. Would you do that
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2018
seguno2:

Finally you admit that Saraki is legally okay to continue as SP.
Your problem is the morality.
The people that Saraki is dealing with are lawless and don’t give a fcvk about morality. So why should he care about morality after being ahead of the looters in the legality aspect?
He will be a foolish person to handicap himself in dealing with unscrupulous Buhari, Tinubu, Osinbajo and other APC people. Would you do that
a man who stabbed his own father and sister in the back and sent his own father to the grave with a broken heart does not need excuses to be immoral. his entire life history is a story of immorality, just examine his story from his days at SGBN always one scandal or another. He has betrayed everyone in his path, the same PDP he came back to he ruined in 2015, his sister, his family, APC. And you are defending such a person? You are clearly a person without scruples yourself so its no surprise you embrace such people.

Goodbye
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by seguno2: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2018
geometricaxis:

a man who stabbed his own father and sister in the back and sent his own father to the grave with a broken heart does not need excuses to be immoral. his entire life history is a story of immorality, just examine his story from his days at SGBN always one scandal or another. He has betrayed everyone in his path, the same PDP he came back to he ruined in 2015, his sister, his family, APC. And you are defending such a person? You are clearly a person without scruples yourself so its no surprise you embrace such people.

Goodbye

You don’t understand English well enough, otherwise you won’t say that I am defending such a person.
Go back to school and complete your education.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2018
seguno2:

You don’t understand English well enough, otherwise you won’t say that I am defending such a person.
Go back to school and complete your education.

seguno2:

Saraki is legally okay to continue as SP.
why should he care about morality
your family should be ashamed of you
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by seguno2: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2018
geometricaxis:
your family should be ashamed of you

Again, you have shown your limited understanding of the English language. How did my post amount to defending him? Stating facts as they are must be painful to you.
As for your lessons on morality, you should practice what you preach if you are not a bonafide hypocrite.
Cheers
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by olajizz01(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
lagosrd:

Nassarawa= nothing
Kogi= you know already
Niger = ?

You can never teach us politics because we are ahead of you politically,we voted for your son(GEJ) in 2011,he neglected my region( in terms of projects and appointments)as if we were not part of Nigeria,when the next election was around the corner,he started romancing our Obas with dollars as they have more than one vote,is that the politics you want to teach us?in as much as this present government is not performing up to expectation,Your party is not the answer,PDP was in the helms of affair for good 16years( when the oil price per barrel was the highest)with nothing to show for it other than monumental corruption.
Besides,lot is happening in APC states,l am in Osun you are talking about,just travel down here to view tangible projects that can stand the test of time,don't just stay in your region and say what you don't know.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by lagosrd: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
olajizz01:
You can never teach us politics because we are ahead of you politically,we voted for your son(GEJ) in 2011,he neglected my region( in terms of projects and appointments)as if we were not part of Nigeria,when the next election was around the corner,he started romancing our Obas with dollars as they have more than one vote,is that the politics you want to teach us?in as much as this present government is not performing up to expectation,Your party is not the answer,PDP was in the helms of affair for good 16years( when the oil price per barrel was the highest)with nothing to show for it other than monumental corruption.
Besides,lot is happening in APC states,l am in Osun you are talking about,just travel down here to view tangible projects that can stand the test of time,don't just stay in your region and say what you don't know.

I wouldnt have replied you but for your last paragraph, let me help you out since you want to be tutored.

I have a good working knowledge about what is happening in your state. You just sit down somewhere and tell diabolic lies and you blindly follow your party. Those that have refused to pay your salaries and made religious organizations to donate relief materials to you guys.

I think you're comfortable with the rationing of salaries by your dear governor

Have you collected your own opinion imo

Tell me one meaningful project that has been completed by your APC in that state.

Has your airport stated funtioning abi ?

Tell your APC pole to complete the modern school in Ikirun and other places.

Where is the helicopter you people bought.

What single road has been started and completeed apart from orita Olaiya junction.

Prove that these roads are in good shape

Osogbo ilesha road road
Osogbo ede sekona ile ife road
Ila odo Ikirun Osogbo road
Ogbomosho ilajue ifon ilobu road
Iwo township road

Abeg I don't have time for you. Go back to school and read what dignity is all about.
Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by meneski(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2018
Racoon:
WHO THE CAP FITS(Bob Marley)
1).Man to man is so unjust, children,
You don't know who to trust,
Your worst enemy could be your best friend,
And your best friend your worst enemy,

Some will eat and (drink with you, x 2),
Then behind thee swoon on you,
Only your best friend knows your secrets,
So only he could revealed it,
Who the cap fits,let them wear it(x 2),

2).Some will hate you pretend they love you now,
Then behind thee they try to eliminate you,
But who Jah bless no one curse,
Thank God we've pass the worst.

Hypocrites and parasites,
Will go up and take a bite,
And if your nature turns today,
A lots of people will run away.

Hehehe! Politics indeed is a dirty game. shocked grin grin grin wink
Thanks for dis bro. Good ol days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Inauguration Of Ademola Adeleke As Governor Of Osun State / Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.