Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure (63215 Views)

75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life / Save The Vagina Now .see Pic / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by IamPlato(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Take a look at who's calling someone a tout. I can't even read what you wrote, 'cause I almost caught a migraine. He said you're ugly, and that's a fact. grin Don't you look yourself on the mirror?

Haaaaa shocked
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
IamPlato:

Haaaaa shocked
God knows I've pitied her enough, and the next stupid mention of her I see; I won't hesitate to upload her ugly dirty looking self.

Very jobless ugly thing that keeps hyping herself behind keypad.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by IamPlato(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
kimbraa:
God knows I've pitied her enough, and the next stupid mention of her I see; I won't hesitate to upload her ugly dirty looking self.

Very jobless ugly thing that keeps hyping herself behind keypad.

This Is Serious shocked

Abeg You Guys Should Calm Down abeg. Dont Destroy Her Self Esteem
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by source10able: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by source10able: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
moshino:
From the responses to this very important post, it appears that a lot of Nigerian girls are unhygienic, and sleeping with very unhygienic boys. It also appears that a lot of Nigerian men/boys are pigs, and too filthy, unhygienic to be allowed anywhere near a vagina. Why would a Nigerian male be reminded to cut their nails,bathe and wash their hands before going near a vagina, shouldn't he know that already from their teenage age. And why would a Nigerian girl be reminded to change her sanitary pad often, and even to change her underwear twice a day, shouldn't that be common knowledge from teenage age.Or are you all just pigs, sharing infections with each other? Both the males and females should spend all that money they spend on clothes, phones, fake hair, alcohol, pepper soup etc, on their personal hygiene. Stop being pigs!

WORD!
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by dingbang(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
teemy:
@tiffanyfan you might want to add a line for men too especially when I saw the toilet use part.

Men sometimes have their dicks hitting the front part of the toilet bowl when taking a dump and we especially focus on the anus when cleaning up and then wash the hands while forgetting the tip of the phallus that just hit a bacteria breeding ground.
urm I do well to guide the penis from touching that place. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by bassette(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2018
tiffanyfan:

That bleeding hole is one the amazing things if not the most amazing in life
To you ba?
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by weyreypey: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Uglymugg:
We should wash our hands before fingering vagina? Na food we wan chop?
Lol madman....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) / Empty Isolation Centre In Kano: Man Shares Video, Says Reported 800 Cases A Scam / Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.