Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure (63272 Views)

75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life / Save The Vagina Now .see Pic / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

If I were you, I won't talk in public... You look like a sickler (no jokes). You should be more concerned how to survive.

With your bulgy eyes, slim body, and large forehead; Which guy in his right senses would ever want to finger you?

Prolly touts!
And why would I give a fu.cck about your opinion? oh I assure you a lot want me, so the joke is on you meathead.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

If I were you, I won't talk in public... You look like a sickler (no jokes). You should be more concerned how to survive.

With your bulgy eyes, slim body, and large forehead; Which guy in his right senses would ever want to finger you?

Prolly touts!
And why would I give a fu.cck about your opinion? oh I assure you a lot want me, so the joke is on you meathead.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You know when someone who is attention starved is looking for validation online, they become something else.

I have seen the scary lil mongrel severally, and I compare that to her statements.

Totally different! She needs help tho
Yen yen yen yen yen, hungry scammer, poor blogger, look at his haggard unkempt beard.

I'm here to have fun, so deal with it. If you don't like my comments, then drive to hell, safe journey.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Fourwinds: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
virago:

FYI some people are very particular about their hygiene , I for one do not like being touched down there so I hardly allow any guy touch me even after washing his hands.
take time....what do you mean you can't be touched down there...

so your husband can't touch the arena? I will touch it

1 Like

Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Earlmikky(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
So we dat always give head na should brush our teeth ba?
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
shut up.

How can you be telling Seun what to do?

You're not serious at all.

If you're so mature then go and make a forum like NAIRALAND yourself with your own rules.

Some people with sense of entitlement sha.

Hahaha they always go maad
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Ikpongiton: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Hear urself, " clictoris" rubber toto, I pity ur type, well it's ur choice, since you can't talk to a normal babe, and u musk Bleep a pussy even if na fake. God help you my brother
in case you dont know,sex doll has all the trapping of naturallity.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by BiafranBushBoy: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
Colourich:

Want you? Would have given you a good slap if I were close to you.

You look like a cornstalk - I mean literally!

You know how shitty you look with your imaginary boyfriend who washes his hand to finger you...

Who would want to finger you in the first place! You can't give the average man an erection... sicklers can't.

Pretty fvcking sure that you are one... I am not trying to insult your genotype, but you have to spend more time watching your health than commenting carelessly!

3 Likes

Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by BiafranBushBoy: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Colourich:
Yen yen yen yen yen, hungry scammer, poor blogger, look at his haggard unkempt beard.

I'm here to have fun, so deal with it. If you don't like my comments, then drive to hell, safe journey.

When I was still in the uni, I didn't attend IMSU. I attended a private university.

So calling me poor cheesy... what would you call yourself? When you currently share a hostel with 3 other girls. cheesy

Calm down, you are just a hungry girl in IMSU. You think I don't know you?

My gross is the fact that you are hungry and ugly... I mean both of them!!

So who are you trying to impress? Probably guys who haven't seen your pictures or seen you face to face? angry

1 Like

Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by TheOdd1sOut: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Anytime I see a thread like this.. It makes me laugh.

Some people take NAIRALAND too seriously.

For Pete's sake, this is a faceless forum . Even if you win an argument, there is no gain there. You may think you're gaining respect but the people respecting you don't know you. They only know your moniker. They may be following you on NAIRALAND but may disrespect you in the real world without knowing it.

Let this matter rest. It's not getting any one of you anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Uglymugg: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Kids making jokes out of everything

NIARALAND HOW ABOUT AGE CONTROL OPTION....ask and answer some age control security question to determine brain level and age before they comment
I'm probably older than you.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Uglymugg: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
sleekyonyx:
That it's self cleaning doesn't mean u should insert dirty stuffs into it and expect it to automatically clean itself. Most ladies go overboard cleaning it, which isn't really necessary.
lol, Feels good being a guy cool cool cool
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

When I was still in the uni, I didn't attend IMSU. I attended a private university.

So calling me poor cheesy... what would you call yourself? When you currently share a hostel with 3 other girls. cheesy

Calm down, you are just a hungry girl in IMSU. You think I don't know you?

My gross is the fact that you are hungry and ugly... I mean both of them!!

So who are you trying to impress? Probably guys who haven't seen your pictures or seen you face to face? angry
First of all, no one asked you which school you graduated from, secondly I am not living in a hostel, thirdly, when I was in school, I didn't live with 3 girls, I lived offcamp in a well furnished room, you can ask highqueen, that you saw an old picture of me when I was still going through final year stress doesn't give you the temerity to call me a sickler as I am no longer that slim again, you can also ask highqu.een who is my very good friend. So I will advise you to take a chill pill and swallow your bitterness, I have no beef with you but you sound like someone who is carrying an old grudge which I cannot think of. So do me a favour and swerve, I got better things to do. And for what its worth, I have a fiancé and he is not imaginary, you ask also ask highq.ueen. Have a nice day.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
I'm probably older than you.

Then its medical problem....low brain maturity
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by sleekyonyx(f): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
cheesy
Uglymugg:
lol, Feels good being a guy cool cool cool
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Want you? Would have given you a good slap if I were close to you.

You look like a cornstalk - I mean literally!

You know how shitty you look with your imaginary boyfriend who washes his hand to finger you...

Who would want to finger you in the first place! You can't give the average man an erection... sicklers can't.

Pretty fvcking sure that you are one... I am not trying to insult your genotype, but you have to spend more time watching your health than commenting carelessly!
Its actually farcical when people form an ugly perspective of you all because they just can't stick their fu..cking nose where it should be, dude like seriously you would stoop so low to brand me a sickler, you can do better than that, we all know I'm in no way a sickler but you have rather ran out of insults haven't you? Of course you have, all you do now is to formulate whatever it is your small mind can think of. Dude you got nothing on me, how about you stick your small pecker between your fat thigh and scamper away like a coward you are. Damn! People can be so small. You better stick your nose where its suppose to be, it will be better for you than looking like such a pussy exchanging words with a woman, but then if you derive gratification from doing so, kindly be my guest. Damn! People can be so small.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Uglymugg: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Then its medical problem....low brain maturity
What the _fuck is your problem man, relax grin grin grin grin
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by BiafranBushBoy: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Colourich:
Its actually farcical when people form an ugly perspective of you all because they just can't stick their fu..cking nose where it should be, dude like seriously you would stoop so low to brand me a sickler, you can do better than that, we all know I'm in no way a sickler but you have rather ran out of insults haven't you? Of course you have, all you do now is to formulate whatever it is your small mind can think of. Dude you got nothing on me, how about you stick your small pecker between your fat thigh and scamper away like a coward you are. Damn! People can be so small. You better stick your nose where its suppose to be, it will be better for you than looking like such a pussy exchanging words with a woman, but then if you derive gratification from doing so, kindly be my guest. Damn! People can be so small.

I should fly away? Hell no...

Good you've graduated... So officially you are an unemployed graduate? Lol

I have no grudge with you, aside the fact that I hate skinny, ugly, sickler looking girls... You should have known by now...

Worse of it, ugly morons who thrive in their self deluded relevance.

You look like piss... Seriously, and when I read your comments and picture your face, I feel so annoyed!

Don't feel bad, maybe you are that way due unbalanced genetically mutation from people that formed you, or you are an alien...

I just can't figure out which exactly...

But from today, it is my duty on every thread I see you, to remind you that you have a scary looking face. Just in case some sex starved imsu dude are making you feel important.

I hate you because you are ugly like piss!! Nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by highqueen(f): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I have no grudge with you, aside the fact that I hate skinny, ugly, sickler looking girls... You should have known by now...

You look like piss... Seriously, and when I read your comments and picture your face, I feel so annoyed!

Don't feel bad, maybe you are that way due unbalanced genetically mutation from people that formed you, or you are an alien...

But from today, it is my duty on every thread I see you, to remind you that you have a scary looking face. Just in case some sex starved imsu dude are making you feel important.

easy!!!
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by BiafranBushBoy: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
highqueen:

easy!!!

Yen yen yen... Who are you?
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You hate me, such a strong word and I appreciate the gesture. You know its actually hilarious how you bask at your hatred for a person you barely know on a faceless forum. it goes a long way to show how clouded your mentality is, you reek of appalling nescience and its noisome to say the least. Anyway, since you've made up your mind to be a bottleneck to me in this forum, not like I care or I have anything in connexion with your anyway, I kindly incline you to have at it, I really hope it will be therapeutic for you. I really don't have you time 'cause time is of the essence to me and I won't be wasting it on a pussi like you. Oh yeah, I didn't mince word when I called you a pussi, it is what you are, getting yourself involved in women's dissing says a lot of how a shitpot you are. Which man will have time to stalk a lady on every thread just to remind her of a fallacy him and only him has created? you know for a mere blogger, you seem to have so much time on your hand. You are such a wimpy man! So shut the fu..k up and give me some space.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by BiafranBushBoy: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Colourich:
You hate me, such a strong word and I appreciate the gesture. You know its actually hilarious how you bask at your hatred for a person you barely know on a faceless forum. it goes a long way to show how clouded your mentality is, you reek of appalling nescience and its noisome to say the least. Anyway, since you've made up your mind to be a bottleneck to me in this forum, not like I care or I have anything in connexion with your anyway, I kindly incline you to have at it, I really hope it will be therapeutic for you. I really don't have you time 'cause time is of the essence to me and I won't be wasting it on a pussi like you. Oh yeah, I didn't mince word when I called you a pussi, it is what you are, getting yourself involved in women's dissing says a lot of how a shitpot you are. Which man will have time to stalk a lady on every thread just to remind her of a fallacy him and only him has created? you know for a mere blogger, you seem to have so much time on your hand. You are such a wimpy man! So shut the fu..k up and give me some space.

Faceless forum? I have seen your face idiot!

You are a fucking ugly foreheaded asshole!

A mere blogger who has people working under him?

And I still recruit daily to help those without jobs.. Let's not go there... You might not comprehend despite having a large forehead.

If you brag about cash, you'd be my pal... But bragging over silly things like fingering during sex, being intelligent, knowing how to turn guys down...

Like... Who the fvck are you?

You are a fvcking ugly swine!!! Being deceived by your mirror and your sex starved ugly broke bf. Who succeeded in getting you after being rejected by other cute girls... Because you have no option!

Hey ugly... I am gonna keep reminding you that you are shiitt, and your face sucks!!!

No brains!

3 Likes

Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Faceless forum? I have seen your face idiot!

You are a fucking ugly foreheaded asshole!

A mere blogger who has people working under him?

And I still recruit daily to help those without jobs.. Let's not go there... You might not comprehend despite having a large forehead.

If you brag about cash, you'd be my pal... But bragging over silly things like fingering during sex, being intelligent, knowing how to turn guys down...

Like... Who the fvck are you?

You are a fvcking ugly swine!!! Being deceived by your mirror and your sex starved ugly broke bf. Who succeeded in getting you after being rejected by other cute girls... Because you have no option!

Hey ugly... I am gonna keep reminding you that you are shiitt, and your face sucks!!!

No brains!
Ugly! ugly!! ugly!!!, don't you have better things to say? can't you just be creative for once? Calling me ugly doesn't hurt me one ounce! Does it hurt you that I called you a blogger? a plagiarising one for that matter, are you gonna cry? Oh you bet your ass I could go on and on and never end this but then I have better things to do with myself but what can I make of you? dude you talk like a woman albeit you have no one to tell you, but now I am telling you and gratitude should be in order from you. Inter alia I can't believe your raison d'etre right now is to diss a lady that don't give a flying mess about the perspective you have about her. Dude get a life, I have no iota of care if you hate ugly ladies or not or if you find skinny ladies unappealing, shove your opinion down your throat, I don't bloody care capisce? You are a numbskull okay, crying ugly and skinny won't change anything, neither will it make or mar me, if it does like I always say, have at it niccur, if you so love your face, you wouldn't have bleached to look presentable, bleached mofo! Pussi nigga, if somwone ask you the genesis of this dissing, you will tell him that I was dissing your friend who happens to be a PH tout cum benin witch, do you know how stup.id you look doing this? You wouldn't know 'cause you have cognitive prob. What a birdbrain you are! I don't need this shenanigans, I had a very stressful day so do me a favour and be a good bushboy by buggering off *spit on his bedbug infested beard bush*.
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by highqueen(f): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
colourish
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by IamPlato(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
highqueen:
colourich
smiley
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by highqueen(f): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
IamPlato:
smiley
what are you doing here ni?grin
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by highqueen(f): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
IamPlato:
smiley
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by IamPlato(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
highqueen:

Nothing o...

I Saw Va... Then I Decided To Peep grin
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by highqueen(f): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
IamPlato:

Nothing o...

I Saw Va... Then I Decided To Peep grin
lol,as you can see. it's a war zone. grin
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Colourich:
Ugly! ugly!! ugly!!!, don't you have better things to say? can't you just be creative for once? Calling me ugly doesn't hurt me one ounce! Does it hurt you that I called you a blogger? a plagiarising one for that matter, are you gonna cry? Oh you bet your ass I could go on and on and never end this but then I have better things to do with myself but what can I make of you? dude you talk like a woman albeit you have no one to tell you, but now I am telling you and gratitude should be in order from you. Inter alia I can't believe your raison d'etre right now is to diss a lady that don't give a flying mess about the perspective you have about her. Dude get a life, I have no iota of care if you hate ugly ladies or not or if you find skinny ladies unappealing, shove your opinion down your throat, I don't bloody care capisce? You are a numbskull okay, crying ugly and skinny won't change anything, neither will it make or mar me, if it does like I always say, have at it niccur, if you so love your face, you wouldn't have bleached to look presentable, bleached mofo! Pussi nigga, if somwone ask you the genesis of this dissing, you will tell him that I was dissing your friend who happens to be a PH tout cum benin witch, do you know how stup.id you look doing this? You wouldn't know 'cause you have cognitive prob. What a birdbrain you are! I don't need this shenanigans, I had a very stressful day so do me a favour and be a good bushboy by buggering off *spit on his bedbug infested beard bush*.
Take a look at who's calling someone a tout. I can't even read what you wrote, 'cause I almost caught a migraine. He said you're ugly, and that's a fact. grin Don't you look yourself on the mirror?
Re: Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure by IamPlato(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
highqueen:
lol,as you can see. it's a war zone. grin

And Thats Why I Wore My Helmet And Ran Out before I Get Killed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant / 50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget / Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.