Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Popular Blogger Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Blogger Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife (576 Views)

What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me / ROMEO & JULIET! Man Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife (video) / Man Sends Shocking Emotional Birthday Message To Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Blogger Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife by dammy13(m): 3:26am On Aug 09, 2018
A very emotional video for a birthday message as seen on facebook is currently trending online where a popular blogger named Fidelis Ozuawala decided to share an emotional and lovely birthday wish to his beautiful wife and mother of one, Exodus Fidelis Odion who celebrates yet another fruitful birthday today 9th of August.

The caption to the original video on his facebook profile, was very contradictory to the video's content, no wonder so much side attractions from far and wide went on for the video.

The caption reads;

it's good not to take family issues to Facebook especially when it's between you and your spouse, Odion Exodus, see this time around eehn, the whole world must hear this, am fed up trying to keep this out from public, i usually wouldn't want to do this, it's a long story, that's why i made it up in this 1 minute video so the whole world can have their say on this - Peace Out #FidelisOzuawala.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OOz_uAMuQ0

WOW!!! that's way too dramatic, who could pull such on the public? while others found this too touching, some others are feeling this was just too much as in really extreme to show care, love and affection, did he (Mr. Fidelis) actually cry In this video?, well love works in mysterious and lovely ways.

What do you guys have to say about this message? Is this extreme?

http://kikiotolu.com/popular-blogger-sends-a-shocking-emotional-birthday-message-to-wife-watch-video/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Popular Blogger Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife by eezeribe(m): 3:28am On Aug 09, 2018
He is just worshiping pussy... That's all.
Re: Popular Blogger Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife by Lautechgossip(m): 3:58am On Aug 09, 2018
Lovely

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi MissyB3
Re: Popular Blogger Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 09, 2018
What a special kinda love.
Re: Popular Blogger Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife by milemimi93(m): 5:19am On Aug 09, 2018
I ain't frontin. Because this won't stop the woman from cheating on him if she wants to.

1 Like

Re: Popular Blogger Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife by Flexherbal(m): 5:37am On Aug 09, 2018
Lovely !
Re: Popular Blogger Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 09, 2018
Popular indeed
Re: Popular Blogger Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife by 912(m): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2018
Attention Seeker. Oga go home and wish your wife happy birthday and stop professing love on social media. How are we sure you are not coming from a side chic's place

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Why I'm Attracted To Girls With Their Natural Hair / Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her / Cold In Warri, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.