Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me (23818 Views)

Feminists At War With Adeboye Over Birthday Message To Wife / I Have Outlived My Penis - Charly Boy Shares A Poem By Willie Nelson / S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Ishilove: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is one of the sweetest birthday messages I've ever come across. No mushiness but at the same very deep. It touched me in a cold, dark place.

This short tweet contains a vast ocean of wisdom which I analysed below from my own perspective.

https://twitter.com/Areafada1/status/1089969808450486273?s=19

6 Likes

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Ishilove: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
You woke up besides me one am some 4decades ago and uttered those words, “marry me or I leave”
Lady Di is 60 now, meaning that she was about 20 when she gave Charly Boy that ultimatum. This, to me shows that she already defined what she wanted out her relationship with him, even if he hadn't yet made up his mind. I have never been a fan of casual dating, i.e Dating For Dating's Sake. Define what you what when you are going into a relationship so that you will avoid stories that touch much later. Right here on Nairaland a user complained that his girlfriend who was already giving him wife benefits was 'rushing him' by requesting for his house keys. Meanwhile he is chopping the punna and enjoying the domestic help she is rendering, but when she indicates she wants a degree of commitment, he comes online to complain that he is feeling pressured. So why then are you 'dating'? Wanna eat your cake and have it?

Some men will give the excuse of 'getting to know each other' to suck every drop of your youthfulness before moving on to the next.

You woke up besides me one am
Note the bolded. Charly Boy was already enjoying wife benefits in the relationship. This is the reason why women should never give too much of themselves to men because it will make them complacent. This is also why a man will turn a woman to Lady of the Ring, or make her abort all the children God gave her, and then when he meets someone else who has her dignity intact, will dump the aforementioned with lame excuses. If you're even unlucky, you will read about your 'darling boyfriend's' wedding on Facebook. Despite being only 20, Lady Diana knew what she wanted out of her relationship with Charly Boy, and when he became complacent, she took the bull by the horns and gave him the ultimatum that reset his brain.

DON'T EVER BE ASHAMED TO DEMAND DEFINITION FROM YOUR PARTNER. People say a woman who knows what she wants and demands it from her man is 'desperate'. Will you say Lady Di was 'desperate' at age 20? Ladies never, and I repeat, NEVER let anyone waste your time. Don't let anyone give you hope needlessly and then does not follow through. Do your research and prayerfully inquire about your partner before you go far in that relationship, and if he is dragging his legs, give him the 'Diana Ultimatum'. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being proactive in your relationship and don't allow anyone tell you it is a thing of shame. Go for it. Just go for it. The result will be very enlightening in all dimensions.

Again, this where definition comes in. But then again, people enter relationships for a variety of reasons; some for the nacks and others for the long haul. Be wise. Don't be a time waster, neither should allow your precious time be wasted.

I no marry U due to lack of options. I marry you for one pure and selfish reason: I figured that the little girl in you will make the boy in me a peaceful & happy man.
I'm guessing he took a step back and reviewed his relationship with this lady and came to the conclusion above.

You know, sometimes all it takes is a little, or in some cases, a firm nudge for that special person in your life to take the bold step. This nudge opens their eyes to what they are toying with because it is very easy to take people in your life for granted and you don't know what you have till it's gone. When you find your soul mate, hold fast to them because for so many, lightening does not strike twice.

40 years on, the rest is enviable history.

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by SeniorZato(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
He's still a boy
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by toprealman: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
OP trust me, you've learnt Nada! Some experiments fail not because they weren't done properly..... somethings ain't meant to be, some that are destined to be will surely be regardless of any imposed stress.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Ubdavis(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
I hear he is 70
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Femi316: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
nairalandboy:
shocked
the guy look like person when snake vomit.....?
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by fatymore(f): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
If you like define anything definable... Man wey no dey serious no go dey serious... Maybe in the past generations Sha not this our own...

Come and buy bedsheet

2 Likes

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by enemyofprogress: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Maxmavis(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
How d hell did this embarrassment make FP?

1 Like

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by adebayo201: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
He's really Area Father. Baba don sample all areas and Lady D couldn't let him go like that.

But this is love indeed and in deeds. Happy birthday ma.

Ishilove, how far nah?

1 Like

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Pavore9: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lady of the rings! cheesy
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by hucienda: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
The message was deep.

Happy 60th to her.

11 Likes

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nice piece op

1 Like

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by UceeGod: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Does it mean it's OK for unmarried couples to go on having sex before being legally married?
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Newboss(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
For your mind. How many ladies has he married sef? angry
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by proflomo(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
What was stolen and later recovered is funny and lovely. See it here: http://dapalan.com/Q9yl
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
tongue
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by deepwater(f): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
I just have only one question to ask, does he apply make up to this head?

13 Likes

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ishilove:

Lady Di is 60 now, meaning that she was about 20 when she gave Charly Boy that ultimatum. This, to me shows that she already defined what she wanted out her relationship with him, even if he hadn't yet made up his mind. I have never been a fan of casual dating, i.e Dating For Dating's Sake. Define what you what when you are going into a relationship so that you will avoid stories that touch much later. Right here on Nairaland a user complained that his girlfriend who was already giving him wife benefits was 'rushing him' by requesting for his house keys. Meanwhile he is chopping the punna and enjoying the domestic help she is rendering, but when she indicates she wants a degree of commitment, he comes online to complain that he is feeling pressured. So why then are you 'dating'? Wanna eat your cake and have it?

Some men will give the excuse of 'getting to know each other' to suck every drop of your youthfulness before moving on to the next.

Note the bolded. Charly Boy was already enjoying wife benefits in the relationship. This is the reason why women should never give too much of themselves to men because it will make them complacent. This is also why a man will turn a woman to Lady of the Ring, or make her abort all the children God gave her, and then when he meets someone else who has her dignity intact, will dump the aforementioned with lame excuses. If you're even unlucky, you will read about your 'darling boyfriend's' wedding on Facebook. Despite being only 20, Lady Diana knew what she wanted out of her relationship with Charly Boy, and when he became complacent, she took the bull by the horns and gave him the ultimatum that reset his brain.

DON'T EVER BE ASHAMED TO DEMAND DEFINITION FROM YOUR PARTNER. People say a woman who knows what she wants and demands it from her man is 'desperate'. Will you say Lady Di was 'desperate' at age 20? Ladies never, and I repeat, NEVER let anyone waste your time. Don't let anyone give you hope needlessly and then does not follow through. Do your research and prayerfully inquire about your partner before you go far in that relationship, and if he is dragging his legs, give him the 'Diana Ultimatum'. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being proactive in your relationship and don't allow anyone tell you it is a thing of shame. Go for it. Just go for it. The result will be very enlightening in all dimensions.

Again, this where definition comes in. But then again, people enter relationships for a variety of reasons; some for the nacks and others for the long haul. Be wise. Don't be a time waster, neither should allow your precious time be wasted.

I'm guessing he took a step back and reviewed his relationship with this lady and came to the conclusion above.

You know, sometimes all it takes is a little, or in some cases, a firm nudge for that special person in your life to take the bold step. This nudge opens their eyes to what they are toying with because it is very easy to take people in your life for granted and you don't know what you have till it's gone. When you find your soul mate, hold fast to them because for so many, lightening does not strike twice.

40 years on, the rest is enviable history.

The oracle has spoken

10 Likes

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by poshbrave(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
lol 20years of today are still skaying on I.G
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by manny4u(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bestboy11513:
New Phone for sale ₦55,000 call if your in Lagos

Brand – OUKITEL
Model – K7
Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
CPU – Octa-Core (4 x 1.0GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 4x 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53) CPU Clock
Chipset – MediaTek MT6750T, 64-bit Processor
GPU – ARM Mali-T860 MP2 @650MHz GPU
Camera – 13 Megapixels with Dual-LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 5 Megapixels Front Camera
Memory – RAM- 4GB LPDDR3, 833MHz | ROM 64GB External Memory Support up to 128GB
Display – Screen size 6.0-inches IPS, LCD, FHD+ (2160 x 1080 Pixels) 2.5D curved display
Battery – Non-Removable 10,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD)
Sensors – Fingerprint Sensor (Rear Mounted), Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass
Color – Black, Gold
Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo
I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot or microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
Dimensions -78.0 mm x 168.0 mm x 14.5 mm
Weight – 302 Grams (with Battery)
More Features – Magnesium Alloy Body, Triple Camera Setup, LTE Cat-6, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Big Battery, 18:9 Ratio Display, FHD+ Display, MIC, Speaker, Fingerprint Sensor, Wi-Fi.
I am interested but I have 35k sir.
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by LastDance: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Marry me or i move.

Dear ishilove there is more to their relationship than meets the eye, you can't use the relationship between Charley and his wife to determine relationships of nowadays.

You can imagine ladies like toke makinwa or Tonto dikeh giving their men the marry me or i move ultimatum.

So you expect every guy in a relationship to just get married to their girlfriends, even those ladies with questionable characters or bad traits.

The reason why Charley boy eventually got married to her was because he saw the very good traits in her, she was not like the financial parasites we have nowadays.

The epic cheaters that sells their vagina to the highest bidders for money.

The wife of Charley boy was not a cheat but the ladies of nowadays will actually tell about two to four men the "marry me or i leave ultimatum'

So any mugu that falls becomes the highest bidder.

Listen and listen good, No man on earth will see a very good Lady and not plan on marrying her.

If you are a lady and your boyfriend is taken too long to propose or he isn't showing signs of commitments, it is not because he is not ready for marriage, It is simply because he is having second thoughts on you.

Charley boy had no second thought on his wife and that was why he went on to marry her and as you can see, Their marriage is going strong.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by jamezman(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
SeniorZato:
He's still a boy

After 40 whole years Oga is still a boy while his wife is 60 already....
God is indeed truly Great...
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by itiswellandwell: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nice one from the Baba himself!

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by jakandeola(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
even at 60 she still beautiful. I wont be suprise if shes imo cos IMO girls are always too beautiful
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by 7victor(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship / Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.