Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring (14491 Views)

True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) / ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by brain22(m): 6:44am On Aug 09, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by Kharol1234: 6:45am On Aug 09, 2018
d woman tire after a hard day job so she nid to snore
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by Emmafe(m): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2018
Dz one loud o grin grin grin grin grin

Check my signature for Samsung phones deals
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by silasely(m): 6:49am On Aug 09, 2018
Another series
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by Donpenny(m): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2018
Snoring can be so annoying and it has a way of getting into someone's nerve. I once have a snoring roommate during my NYSC day we fought often then cux he usually deprived me of my sleep at 9t and I normally avenge by hitting the door with my jungle boots. Once I did this he would woke up and we will started looking at each other at mid 9t.
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by JewelBukky(f): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2018
It is well.
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by GaggleNSwallow: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2018
White people are unpredictably foolish.
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by classicfrank4u(m): 7:02am On Aug 09, 2018
delugajackson:
If as a man and you have not dated women that snore, women with beards, women with deep male voices, women with muscular bodies, women that smoke, and women that drink. Then you're not fit to be called a man.
i can see how manly u're
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by OlujobaSamuel: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2018
lol, just like the day we all ran for our lives in nccf family house when this dude snored like a train during the day, everyone had to stay afar to confirm sey na human.
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by idesylvester(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2018
If you're a man and you have not dated women with k-leg, broken leg, big nose, large ear, virgin, blind, deaf, smelly armpit and who smokes weeds. Then you're not fit to be called a man
delugajackson:
If you're a man and you have not dated women that snore, women with beards, women with deep male voices, women with muscular bodies, women that smoke, and women that drink. Then you're not fit to be called a man.
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by babadeee(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2018
dPriv:
Insane move.

US used iPhone6 64gb
in Ilorin

Check signature below.
how much please
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by KangaIye: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2018
Lmao............. What a funny news
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by dPriv: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2018
babadeee:
how much please

Pls check and click on link on signature below.
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by Greatzeus(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2018
dPriv:
Insane move.

US used iPhone6 64gb
in Ilorin

Check signature below.
A Nairalander was busted for duping someone here some months ago,the scammer lives and sells iPhones in ilorin. when i saw ilorin i checked your profile,only to see you just opened the account few months ago. Are you saying you just joined nairalander this year,what happened to your previous account cant you use it to sell unless you created this to scam people,just like the hundreds of account you have.
I dont blame if you are a scammer(i said if grin),its the stupid educated illiterates that liters this place i blame. I'm sure the price is like 40k grin,that way you will see gullible idiots who will rush it and be scammed.
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by simplesearch: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2018
author=delugajackson If you're a man and you have not dated women that snore, women with beards, women with deep male voices, women with muscular bodies, women that smoke, and women that drink. Then you're not fit to be called a man.

Just another spewing of trash, so you have to live a nonsensical life to be a real man. shameful lifestyle glorified.
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by simplesearch: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2018
Are they newly wedded, sleeping together for the first time.
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Lol, so funny... Instead of him to wake her up, or push her to change position, he's calling emergency...
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by benjanny(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2018
Nice one because if he if he beat up the woman for snoring, she will call the police for u
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by Jaxx123: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2018
Don't work in ignorant....this small chin can put an end to your long time snoring... Just wear it like in the image... 25 slots available.
Chat or call me on 08060180077

Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by babadeee(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
dPriv:

Pls check and click on link on signature below.
OK
Re: Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring by dPriv: 3:50am On Aug 10, 2018
babadeee:
OK
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage / Females Are More Matured Than Males / Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.