Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood (1988 Views)

How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court / Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by Prolificlife(f): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hi......,

Please help me look into this. I know some people are into exciting s3x and all that. My husband is like that. We are newly weds, just like seven months into marriage. When we dated, hubby already told me the kind of thing he likes, he likes wild s3x and he said he wants me to always be ready to try new things with him.

And to be candid, we have tried all kinds of s3x except with other people. I told him, its not my style. But we have done everything else possible with exploring our s3x life. To tell you how this is important to my hubby, he said he does not want us to have children for the first two years of marriage. I am ok with that as I am still young. I am 24. So, we can start by the time I am age 26.

Some of the type of s3x we have done is, role play. One of my husband’s favorite role play is me acting like a prostitute or a dirty nun. What I do is, if he wants me to be a prostitute…I dress up scandalous and go to a roundabout at night…he picks me up,pays me like 2k or 5k and then we f*ck at the back of the car before we go home. If he wants me to be a dirty nun…I dress up in nun costumes and I confess my sins to him and he punishes me with rough s3x.

So, these and many others are the kind of things he does. I do not complain…cos I find them quite fun too. Until recently, we went for a baby shower for one of our friends and we were playing these couple games. We were asking what pet names couples call each other and most people were saying sweet names like honey, sweetheart, baby, etc. But when they asked me, I had to.......

https://livelystones.ng/true-life-story-my-husband-calls-me-olosho-whenever-he-is-in-the-mood/

Re: True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by immortalcrown(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Click bait no fit feed you.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by ahnie: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
La click,la eye neck.
Maybe the 3rd commenter will click then tell us the full story

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by AngelicBeing: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Yawns 😦

Re: True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by Nice2023(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
This one's are still in the nollywood mood...when they are prepared for marriage we shall know.

After two years the man would now leave her to pick another lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by bigjackass: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
lol
Re: True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by Wawelexy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mtcheeew
Re: True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by DrAkpamudehe: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Am sure o.p and his wife are Afonja couple. Very useless set of people
Re: True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Prolificlife:
Hi......,

Please help me look into this. I know some people are into exciting s3x and all that. My husband is like that. We are newly weds, just like seven months into marriage. When we dated, hubby already told me the kind of thing he likes, he likes wild s3x and he said he wants me to always be ready to try new things with him.

And to be candid, we have tried all kinds of s3x except with other people. I told him, its not my style. But we have done everything else possible with exploring our s3x life. To tell you how this is important to my hubby, he said he does not want us to have children for the first two years of marriage. I am ok with that as I am still young. I am 24. So, we can start by the time I am age 26.

Some of the type of s3x we have done is, role play. One of my husband’s favorite role play is me acting like a prostitute or a dirty nun. What I do is, if he wants me to be a prostitute…I dress up scandalous and go to a roundabout at night…he picks me up,pays me like 2k or 5k and then we f*ck at the back of the car before we go home. If he wants me to be a dirty nun…I dress up in nun costumes and I confess my sins to him and he punishes me with rough s3x.

So, these and many others are the kind of things he does. I do not complain…cos I find them quite fun too. Until recently, we went for a baby shower for one of our friends and we were playing these couple games. We were asking what pet names couples call each other and most people were saying sweet names like honey, sweetheart, baby, etc. But when they asked me, I had to.......

https://livelystones.ng/true-life-story-my-husband-calls-me-olosho-whenever-he-is-in-the-mood/

La click, La bend!

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by virginchaser(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Tribal bigot.
Re: True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by onumadu: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
Make I read am first for the website. grin
Re: True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by onumadu: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
Okay, I've read the whole story and here's what I think:

A few questions first...

The questions that this wife should ask herself are the following:
(1) Before the friend advised her, and she started changing her views on her husbands "fetishes", how did she feel about it?
(2) Was her husband a LOYAL husband even in his "madness"?
(3) Did her husband's weird choices pose any danger to her whether physically or psychologically?
(4) Was she ever hurt by her husband's proclivities BEFORE the "friend advised" her?

If none of these questions was problematic, then she should know that she is being led astray by her friend.

Marriages are like fingerprints; no two marriages are ever the same.
If she accepted to marry him, and was fine with his fetishes all these while, then she is making a mistake by listening to anyone about how her marriage is operated.
Everyone involved in the marriage is an adult, and can walk away or protest at any point, provided that protest is from within themselves rather than teleguided by outsiders.

In any case, it is ALWAYS dangerous for married persons to take advice from people outside the marriage, about SEXUAL practices going on inside the marriage. Nothing good ever comes out of it.

Nigerians are notorious for barging into other people's personal spaces, including marriage.
And Nigerians are the world's most pretentious people.
The friend giving this advice may even be jealous that wild things are not happening in her own marriage, and now wants to spoil this friend's marriage out of jealousy. Women are notorious for such type of jealousy.
The friend should face her own marriage and leave this woman alone to marry the "mad man" she freely chose to marry.
To each his or her own. cool

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by haabidah666: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
la click la paralyse sad
Re: True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by baaliyah(m): 4:23am On Mar 18, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Aye e ti baje

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by DrAkpamudehe: 4:41am On Mar 18, 2023
baaliyah:

Aye e ti baje

Ko o Ni da fu Iya la Iya eh

Nkita ala la cha agi anya
Re: True Life Story: My Husband Calls Me Olosho Whenever He Is In The Mood by Lamanii22(f): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Those names are demeaning though… what happens when they start having children? Would he ever even want children? Your self respect matters… the fact that he mentioned that in public shows there’s something wrong with him mentally, still manageable when he calls you ashawo privately or during intimacy it’s still not good all the same

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? / What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? / How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.