Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide (23627 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa / Southern Governors Betrayed Buhari, Nigerians - Ex Northern Governor / Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by RealNaijaQuin: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2018
I've forgotten what I wanted to say

Meanwhile there's a competition for all Nigerians
Prizes are more than N500,000, please apply now before deadline!
Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by Rexnegro(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2018
ghenghen the drama scripts is been read out gradually.
Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by Factfinder1(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2018
First was lawal babachir now lawal daura the case would die off like all APCs usual noise
Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by sureheaven(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki and Atiku are old in the game. They’ve known every crook method to generate public controversy and gain public sympathy.

Pmb shld watch his back as many of his appointees are evil and corrupt. If care isn’t taken, they will destroy the country under him like they did under Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by UncleJudax(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2018
The magnitude of corrupt practices under the very nose of Mr integrity is unquantifiable.

All man go see when he leaves.
Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by yemmight(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin Another lie to paint buhari a saint cheesy

Nigerians are wise

Nobody is a saint but Buhari is not corrupt.
Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by Yinxies(f): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2018
The famous sacrificial Lamb.

I can design a professional website for your business with only 25k. Check my signature to get started
Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by joncom(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2018
From his statement, he is even indicting himself. No shame. So he followed and received Ghana must go bags?
Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by Lomprico2: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2018
Its a lie, he is a saint! tongue
Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2018
Dear Nigerians, are you not tired of all this propaganda? undecided
Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by KingKingKing: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2018
izzou:
grin

All these lies peddling should just stop Abeg.

Daura was working for Saraki? Now that Daura has been sacked, what will Saraki offer him? How will Saraki defend him now that the law has caught up with him?

How people believe these lies that Sowore, who wants to be a president is spreading shocks me

2 Likes

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by Butterflyleo: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2018
But while several other sources in the security agency confirmed most of the allegations against Mr Daura, they told PREMIUM TIMES both men worked together for years either for good or for bad till they parted ways in 2016.

Still, they said the revelations, especially with Mr Abdulrahman waiving any claim to anonymity, provide a rare opportunity for Nigerians to get a glimpse of the illicit practices at a security agency that should be one of the nation’s most revered, and how corruption and partisanship have stunted the department’s potential.

He said Mr Daura soon developed the habit of going to Mr Buhari’s influential cousin, Mamman Daura, to report Mr Ekpenyong and give details of what the election committee was doing.
That way, he said Lawal Daura warmed his way into Mamman Daura’s heart. He also said despite coming from the same neighbourhood in Katsina state, Mr Buhari never knew Lawal Daura until 2015.

“He was introduced to the president by the late Senator Mustapha Bukar,” he said

He claimed as the work commenced, “Daura was receiving money from everyone including the president’s enemies”.

Mr Abdulrahman said when they resumed, they always closed late at work, often at about 2am. “What are we doing was mostly: receiving Ghana must go filled with cash brought by enemies of government to him,” he said somewhat confirming he was part of whatever happened at the time.

“The rate of corruption on that fourth floor was too much and the president doesn’t deserve this,” he said. “He will go and get information on plans for (Senate president) Bukola (Saraki) and then leak it to him,” he said.

Matters Arising!

Contrary to the popular propaganda that Lawal Daura is related to President Buhari, this report clears that misconception.

He is not Buharis relative and not linked to him by blood in any way. The only link they have is that they came from the same neighbourhood in Katsina.

Lawal Daura took bribes even from enemies of state.

Lawal Daura was financially influenced by saraki as a mole in presidency in order to leak information to Saraki which the presidency had against him.

1 Like

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by OlaMiki: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2018
u will think u have sense now ooooo
Racoon:

Meanwhile the known corrupt DSS boss have been allowed to stay in office all along Then Buhari should be impeached for allowing this constitutional breach.

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by RexTramadol1: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2018
This is a bitter rival to Daura the bad man

I dislike that Daura cos he's the mastermind of crazy plots

What now beats that is APC trying to exonerate themselves from his actions

Like are we all that dumb?

So suddenly he's not an ally to the president cos of a deal gone wrong

The guy speaking up there is just embittered.
Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by izzou(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2018
KingKingKing:

ode u no get sense... see as you dull pass goat . na Sowore get PREMIUM TIMES? abi u no sabi read?

Sahara reporters started posting this lie before anybody else

I would have insulted you back. But then, what will be my gain? smiley

1 Like

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by Fariq: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2018
“The rate of corruption on that fourth floor was too much and the president doesn’t deserve this,” he said. “He will go and get information on plans for (Senate president) Bukola (Saraki) and then leak it to him,” he said.

1 Like

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by michoim(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki and his cronies bought Daura with money; creating all manners of scenes of NASS invasion by DSS inorder to paint PMB as being dictatorial and anti-democratic. That is why Saraki quickly went to World press conference yesterday to vomit his stupidity, thinking he can deceive every body. Saraki is deceitfully evilish. And some clergymen like Father Mbak* cannot see this but instead they are supporting Saraki against PMB. But God cannot be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by IkennaDavid1(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2018
I don't know if its just me, but who else noticed that OshioMOLE has suddenly gone quiet since Tuesday...

Guilty conscience
Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by Acjohn(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2018
Even though I know religion and sectionalism are the problem of the north but I am becoming convinced that sectionalism and religion is an instrument utilized by the elite to pulverize the resources of the country and yet make their naive followers support them

1 Like

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by RevenGeMission: 8:42am On Aug 09, 2018
In your mind , Buhari knows everything and he's complicit ?? What's the duty of EFCC and Police then if Buhari has to worry about this
Racoon:

Meanwhile the known corrupt DSS boss have been allowed to stay in office all along Then Buhari should be impeached for allowing this constitutional breach.

1 Like

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by modupe2: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2018
PMB doesnt deserve all these.........Abdulrahman should join Daura in detention. They were doing it together, it was a business gone wrong between the duo

1 Like

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by Obierika(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2018
Minjim:
There you have it .

The truth cant be hiden

You actually believe this crap from a disgruntled person?

1 Like

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by setomifunmi: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2018
........ they always
closed late at work, often at about 2am. “What are we doing
was mostly: receiving Ghana must go filled with cash
brought by enemies of government to him,” he said
somewhat confirming he was part of whatever happened at
the time.
“The rate of corruption on that fourth floor was too much............blahhh!!! Does his statement made him innocent...... This guy must be a clan
Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by fireback: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2018
Flyingngel:
Apc looking for ways to change the narrative. Lawal eat your nonsence alone.
The only reason APC are fighting lawal daura is because he did not plan d COUP very well.

1 Like

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by dubilo: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2018
Buhari deserve some blame in the whole issue.The free hand he gave to this guys to act with impunity can never be over emphasised. Look at what happened in Benue where police took side with senator Akume, and blocked the entrance of the state house of assembly.The presidency exonerate himself from this but yet no body was sacked as a deterent to others.i m sure thing would have been different if Buhari is in town when this incident of national assembly happened.

1 Like

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by Throwback: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2018
izzou:

But Premium Times have taken ownership of their own investigative journalism, so why are you still mentioning SR in a news totally credited to Premium Times?

Is it still a lie when more than one independent investigation arrive at the same information you do not want to accept while seated inside your house where acceptable facts are written on the wall?

You deserved the insult your stupidity brought you.

2 Likes

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by izzou(m): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2018
Throwback:

But Premium Times have taken ownership of their own investigative journalism, so why are you still mentioning SR in a news totally credited to Premium Times?

You deserved the insult your stupidity brought you.

You have been noticed.

Any other thing to add? wink
Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2018
Na only Ekiti people dey buy APC lies. Nigeria is not a cow colony

1 Like

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by Throwback: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2018
izzou:

You have been noticed.

Any other thing to add? wink

indeed! I noticed your stupidity and your weak attempts to defend your unraveling.

1 Like

Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by KingKingKing: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2018
izzou:

okay i am sorry bro.. i retract my words.. God bless!
Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2018
Oomo see d way dey nail dis man
Re: 'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide by Butterflyleo: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2018
ApostleT:
Na only Ekiti people dey buy APC lies. Nigeria is not a cow colony

A staunch PDP loyalist carried out a recent online electoral poll as the defections occurred with clearly showed the corrupt going back together to PDP and guess the result.

View the attached image

Almost 7000 people voted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops / Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! / Ekiti Muslims Protest Mosque Demolition As Crisis Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.