Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi (15560 Views)

Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by Yinxies(f): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ndonu101:
People need to spend more time to understand why Saraki friends are so loyal to him

Loyalty is a two way thing and it seems Saraki is very loyal to his loyalists
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by bencr7: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Firefire:

May the looters of our common wealth never found peace in this world and in the world to come, everlasting. Amen, Ameen.
looters I won laugh all of dem are looters na both PDP and APC
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by nairavsdollars(f): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Na so una dey talk. Just dash am one post now, he go change gear

Firefire:

My loyalty is to the Nigerian people. I am determined to use my resources to help fight their course.

Say No to looters, say No to fraudulent elements.
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by VULCAN(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Is Saraki the only politician in Nigeria?

Was Buhari loyal to Shagari when he overthrew him?

A man elected by Nigerians.

Have we known peace since Buhari overthrew Shagari?

Rubbish

Firefire:

When will Bukola Saraki be loyal to the masses? When are we going to have loyal and performance driven politicians in this country?

Nigeria needs coordinated revolution, unfortunately, we are too divided by stupidity, religion & tribe.
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
[s]
tuniski:

What people?

The people you mentioned all stayed loyal to a path. Even buhari stood loyal to himself now he is president. Consistency brings effect you don't know who is watching!
[/s]
You need to do some reading.

Buhari dumped ANPP for CPC when the stakeholders weren't favorable to his candidacy in 2010/11

Tinubu dumped AD for AC (later ACN) when he had issues with court recognised AD faction which had to do with producing a successor.

Yet, he achieved his dream.

Boy-boy no de pay. Leaders must show their mettle

1 Like

Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by WavesOfGlory(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ndonu101:
People need to spend more time to understand why Saraki friends are so loyal to him

This loyalty is worthy of a political study. There seems to be nothing akin to it in Nigeria politics.

Saraki I hail thee.
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by CanineOfJackal: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Not at the expense of the people...

Meanwhile, one could do a Rochas, an Amaechi, a Tinubu, an Aketi, a Fayose, a Mimiko, a Fayemi, a Wike and even a Shetimma and climb higher.

I'm not a buttlicker like Bolaji.
You are a buttlicker to the core. you are so unstable that your name will be exchanged for unstable in the dictionary
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by oluwasegun007(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
OLOYE's BOI
]
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by bakila: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Firefire:
Who is Bolaji? Another paddy of the professional looter and career rogue.

The enemy of your enemies should ordinarily be your friend. But Saraki loot and fraudulent acts against the people of Kwara will not be forgotten in a hurry.

The only condition for Bukola Saraki to be well received in the state is for him to return all the state loots in his custody. (He can keep the interest generated on the invested stolen money)

When firefire fires Saraki the new dealing of anything-antiBuhari, you have the feeling that Saraki will be in trouble.
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by Longluk: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Believe me.... This is the guy Saraki will present as the next Governor of Kwara state and I can bet it with anyone that he won't be a puppet like Gov Ahmed. Interesting time ahead grin
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by NaijaElba(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, make this man no hear am o

Oga you have been silent for some time now? Hope all is well? Being a core PDP man, what do you think will happen to Atiku if PDP didn't give him ticket? Don't you think he will work against the party? I look forward to read from you soon.
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by akanbiaa(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ndonu101:

you can also get loyalty by allowing your subjects do the dirtiest work for you so that when there should be any incident of betrayal they will be hit the hardest.
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by AlhajiBoss: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ndonu101:

Bro don't allow frustrations of Nigeria politics cloud your judgement. Imperfect progress is better than retrogression. Saraki represents and imperfect progress. He is one man closest to power that those who want progress should coalesce around. Buhari is retrogression

Kingsley Moghalu and Donald Duke have no real chance in 2019 elections

Saraki is our best hope for generational shift and I can see Saraki Presidency ushering in a modern leader after 8 years
Saraki is a cancer, he has brought stagnation to the Kwara State and about to spread it about the country. Please find time to visit the state and be opened minded and objective before you air your opinions in public space. I pray you find your Eldorado when you visit Kwara State.

1 Like

Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by tuniski: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
You need to do some reading.

Buhari dumped ANPP for CPC when the stakeholders weren't favorable to his candidacy in 2010/11

Tinubu dumped AD for AC (later ACN) when he had issues with court recognised AD faction which had to do with producing a successor.

Yet, he achieved his dream.

Boy-boy no de pay. Leaders must show their mettle
Key word stayed loyal to themselves.

Are you a gladiator? All the people you mentioned have climbed already. Someone who is made and established can move and do anyhow not a climber!

Oya form your party nau. Hehehe shio!
A word is enuff..... sha.
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by vertueptime: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Why him de use umbrella
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by valufone(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Flyingngel:
In as much as i applaude his total loyalty: i am constrain to ask, if by tomorrow saraki loss the tag of a political leader in kwara state will he continue with this loyalty? I knw his plan is to become a governor.

Whether he becomes governor or not, he has shown he is a dependable ally. A virtue that is very rare in today's world.

1 Like

Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
NaijaElba:

Oga you have been silent for some time now? Hope all is well? Being a core PDP man, what do you think will happen to Atiku if PDP didn't give him ticket? Don't you think he will work against the party? I look forward to read from you soon.
By brother, my silence is deliberate. Soon you'll hear.

As per Atiku, pls permit me not to publicly comment

1 Like

Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
[s]
tuniski:

Key word stayed loyal to themselves.

Are you a gladiator? All the people you mentioned have climbed already. Someone who is made and established can move and do anyhow not a climber!

Oya form your party nau. Hehehe shio!
A word is enuff..... sha.
[/s]
Dude, every human stayed loyal to THEMSELVES! Abeg I no wan argue this one biko
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by Ndonu101: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
AlhajiBoss:

Saraki is a cancer, he has brought stagnation to the Kwara State and about to spread it about the country. Please find time to visit the state and be opened minded and objective before you air your opinions in public space. I pray you find your Eldorado when you visit Kwara State.

Tell me what in your view makes Kwara such a viable state that Saraki is holding back?

Everyone talks about Tinubu and Lagos but you forget that prior to 1999 every the Military administrators of Lagos were very popular. People fail to take into context the fact that Lagos is Nigeria's commercial capital. Marwa was considered a leadership genius because of his days as Military administrator of Lagos. Was it about Lagos or was it about Marwa? These are the questions you should ask?

Saraki would have been a God too if he was in Tinubu's shoes and controlling Lagos politics

1 Like

Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by NaijaElba(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

By brother, my silence is deliberate. Soon you'll hear.

As per Atiku, pls permit me not to publicly comment

Good one I look forward to that.
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by tuniski: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
Dude, every human stayed loyal to THEMSELVES! Abeg I no wan argue this one biko
Best of luck no be argument.
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by tuniski: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ndonu101:

Tell me what in your view makes Kwara such a viable state that Saraki is holding back?

Everyone talks about Tinubu and Lagos but you forget that prior to 1999 every the Military administrators of Lagos were very popular. People fail to take into context the fact that Lagos is Nigeria's commercial capital. Marwa was considered a leadership genius because of his days as Military administrator of Lagos. Was it about Lagos or was it about Marwa? These are the questions you should ask?

Saraki would have been a God too if he was in Tinubu's shoes and controlling Lagos politics
Saraki is a better leader than tinubu,fashola or ambode. Lagos can even do without governors sef if possible.

Kwara is above all northern States on HDI. Give tinubu Kwara and saraki Lagos you will see the difference.
Having said this, #BuharitoDaura2019 is the koko.
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by tuniski: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
valufone:

Whether he becomes governor or not, he has shown he is a dependable ally. A virtue that is very rare in today's world.
That Is the virtue of successful humans even more in politics.
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by SirBunky85(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
thrash
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by SirBunky85(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ndonu101:

Bro don't allow frustrations of Nigeria politics cloud your judgement. Imperfect progress is better than retrogression. Saraki represents and imperfect progress. He is one man closest to power that those who want progress should coalesce around. Buhari is retrogression

Saraki is our best hope for generational shift and I can see Saraki Presidency ushering in a modern leader after 8 years
senseless
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by Ovamboland(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ndonu101:

And you think he had to decieve his party colleagues by hiding in the car boot and getting elected behind them as senate president because of you?
If you believe that it makes you an incurable zombie.

Those guys are only loyal to him for as long as he's in position to give them what they want.
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by booblacain(m): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
tuniski:

To climb the ladder you should learn the act of loyalty from Bolaji Abdullah.
trust me, tonyebarcanista is the last person on earth you should expect to understand the meaning of loyalty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by nairavsdollars(f): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Has he betrayed you before?

booblacain:
trust me, tonyebarcanista is the last person on earth you should expect to understand the meaning of loyalty.
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by apolonius(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Bolaji got that post because of Saraki.Once his boss left,nothing could have kept him in APC.

I told my wife that it was an error to have conceded that post to the Saraki group during the convention. She argued until my view manifested on the day the guy resigned.

Truth is,real reasons politicians defect are never stated in their statements,it takes knowledge of political networks and backgrounds to predict them and see their real reasons.

For instance,Buhari and governors conceded the positions of APC chair,Deputy Chairs South and North to Tinubu to keep his support for 2019. Yet,people with elementary knowledge of politics will not know this.

Bolaji wants to appear noble than the political godson he is. But we know him!
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Firefire:
Who is Bolaji? Another paddy of the professional looter and career rogue.

The enemy of your enemies should ordinarily be your friend. But Saraki loot and fraudulent acts against the people of Kwara will not be forgotten in a hurry.

The only condition for Bukola Saraki to be well received in the state is for him to return all the state loots in his custody. (He can keep the interest generated on the invested stolen money)

Your wailing has not yet started, wait till he is given the consensus candidate of your beloved party.
Then you will know how far.

By the way where is temitemi1
Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by philGeo(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Firefire:

When will Bukola Saraki be loyal to the masses? When are we going to have loyal and performance driven politicians in this country?

Nigeria needs coordinated revolution, unfortunately, we are too divided by stupidity, religion & tribe.
Have Buhari been loyal to the Masses?

1 Like

Re: How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi by Carmal90(m): 1:04am On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Bolaji Abdullahi owes everything he is to Saraki.

No surprise here, if he betrays Bukola he would be crushed in Kwara.

Go and ask all those who lobbied to succeed Saraki as Kwara Governor in 2011.

He made sure they all "paid" their dues, wasted money....He just pointed at Abdulfattah

"That's the next Governor, let's support him" at PDP Caucus meeting.

The seat is going North..
Zakari Mohammed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fiscal Sustainability Rankings Of The States In Nigeria By Budgit / Don’t Devalue Naira After Implementing New National Minimum Wage – FWF Tell FG / We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.