Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,805 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' (19299 Views)

Beware, I Got Fake New Naira Notes From POS Operators - Man Cries Out (Video) / Could Not Recognise Nigerian Currency He Used It To Smoke Weed Haha � � / Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by alexola20(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by jeffdaniel(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
godwon01:
Happend to me in front of CMS bookshop in Lagos Island. I came back from UK and I needed to buy few things at Lagos Island and one of this hausa boys that used to call people passing by called me. I went inside with him by CMS ground floor. I changed 300 pounds and after he came and told me that the deal was not good for and that I should have my money back. Alas he gave me fake pounds pounds in returned.

The mistake you made was collecting it back from them. They already change it. It happened to me and my friend somewhere around CMS. Because I already know their tricks, they found it difficult in shortchanging the money, I and my friend were counting as they were handing it to us. At the end when they couldn't beat us to it, they now brought a story that they are not interested again by then I have already given them the dollars. I collected the US dollar from them and quickly show it to my friend if what hes given me is the same, Because he lives in the US, he quickly recognized it and said it's fake it's fake. By the time I turned round to talk to him, hes gone! I saw him running and we both chased him. We caught him and beat the hell out of him. The US dollar was not with him, he already passed it to his guys. I collected all the Naira on him and we wouldn't let him go. His gangs came with our real dollar, they gave it to me and told us to leave him and go with our wahala. Another thing is, the way they were doing at the beginning I knew they were looking for way to outsmart us, and I told them that they shouldn't try anything funny with me that I grew up in the island before i left Nigeria. They didn't believe that we would run after them, because that place was so busy! They were like na wah for this boys o.
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by directorXixXICK(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
PassingShot:

You even get dollars? Lazy thing blaming anyone but himself for his failure.
lol...... your entire life is so messed up and I can feel your pain... even bovi can't crack u up...
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by erapidtransport(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
IamHeWrites:
This is actually a regular occurrence in Lagos.

Read what he wrote on his Facebook page below;

https://www.torimill.co/news/9339/man-cries-out-after-the-foreign-currency-he-changed-in-ikeja-disappeared-when-he-got-to-his-destination.html

I experienced the same sometime ago ,sat in my car to do the exchange and lo and behold money became short later that i counted it. They have mastered the trick , when counting, the last part counted is the one they normally remove from or pocketed. Pls people should avoid the touts in front of the Airport Hotel.
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by bewla(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
directorXixXICK:
My money won't dare disappear in this buhari inflicted hard condition
I wonder which regime u won't complain
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by rhames(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
IamHeWrites:
This is actually a regular occurrence in Lagos.

Read what he wrote on his Facebook page below;

https://www.torimill.co/news/9339/man-cries-out-after-the-foreign-currency-he-changed-in-ikeja-disappeared-when-he-got-to-his-destination.html

I wonder when educated people in this country will actually prove the use of that certificate.

Why didnt' he use the bank for that transaction?

Too late to cry when the head is off .
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by Bbdealer(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Na today way dis level dey happen. Almost 15years ago I Don cry like dis. Dose aboki dere dey dangerous
Re: Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' by seangy4konji: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
If u lost 1k for Thia season now. D way u go den search ur pocket for stretch, den go think say no iPhone u deh find.

Money no easy ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Rape 110-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti / ASP Tortures Carpenter To Death In Ogun (photos) / Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.