Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? (47929 Views)

Food Stuffs Supply Business In Nigeria / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by gaelllic: 8:58pm On May 20, 2012
@Stagger
Thank goodness. I've sent the payment details to Dan Krabb.
No problem about the delay.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by gsmgold: 3:45pm On May 28, 2012
blessamo: Oga, please send the manual to me too i have been longing to start the business with genuine person; my email add is olumosakin@gmail.com thank you

wld love 2 have d payment info too: gsmgoldmine@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by emity: 5:01pm On May 28, 2012
@stagger......am interested in d manual....my email.....asakatony@yahoo.com.....tanx for d sharing
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by aanowai(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2012
My advise for everyone out there, who intends to start or has even started a business to have a business plan for your kerosine business or any other business interest. A business plan is a detailed plan of what your business is going to be and how you plan to get there. It will force you to detail the pre-operating expenses involved to open your business, as well the monthly operating expenses – and the volume of projected sales, you will need to generate to meet your objectives.

We have written business plans for several small business owners and entrepreneurs and we can also develop a business plan that will also enable you attract financing from banks or potential investors.

Dont start your kerosine business, if you dont have a business plan.

Check us out at:- www.writeyourbusinessplan.com and contact us as soon as possible for your business plans.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by staaan(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2012
@ Stagger pls send info 2 stanleyeke@mail.com am rily interested. Tx 4 sharing
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by skyp(m): 2:19pm On May 30, 2012
@stagger. From what i ve seen here it occurs to me that you are some one that can be trusted and as such
i will like to have some private discussion with you and also have the manual. please here is my email
slybrn@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2012
skyp: @stagger. From what i ve seen here it occurs to me that you are some one that can be trusted and as such
i will like to have some private discussion with you and also have the manual. please here is my email
slybrn@gmail.com
I have replied to your request.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deedayo: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
@stagger, i just came by this trend today and i'm glad i did. I'll be glad if you can help forward the manual to my e-mail address (dee.da.yo@gmail.com). I'm interested in working wit u. Thank you.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by juliebrown: 1:44am On Jun 16, 2012
@stagger pls am interested in d biz cos i've been saving money 4 dis biz n am abt goin 4 my Nysc n i intend 2 start dis biz during or afta my service. D website i saw 4rm d previous post (www.2incstore.com/kero.htm) is showin sumtin else pls is dia any oda payment option 2 get d manual. My email is heavenroll@yahoo.com. God bless u as u reply
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Aafin: 1:08am On Jun 21, 2012
@stagger pls I would like to have the manual,this is my email:oyewumiseyi2007@yahoo.ca
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Dooby: 4:55am On Jun 21, 2012
@ Stagger, pls am also interested in this, just come by this useful thread, will you pls send it also to me on blissbaytechnology@gmail.com. We can also talk bro. Tnx
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
The manual is not free; it costs N3,800. If someone does not have N3,800 to buy the manual, is it the money required to start the business that they will have?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by tenry(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
@stagger, pls I have 1million naira I would like to invest into oil and gas or kerosene. Pls how can u help cos I don't want to live my present job but I want another stream of income.how much can I get in return on a monthly basis aside my capital.Your urgent reply will be appreciated.my e mail address is amusantaiwo01@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by itgirl(f): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
@ stagger pls can you send to ♍Ɣ email to am really interested I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ doing such biz too. TNX. Adeitemobolaji@hssl.com.ng
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
tenry: @stagger, pls I have 1million naira I would like to invest into oil and gas or kerosene. Pls how can u help cos I don't want to live my present job but I want another stream of income.how much can I get in return on a monthly basis aside my capital.Your urgent reply will be appreciated.my e mail address is amusantaiwo01@yahoo.com

Perfect candidate for the biz. Check your mail for instructions.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Malabeni: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
@Stagger. Please I need the manual. Send payment instructions with the amount to be paid to :ebenigheikem@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by juliebrown: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
@stagger i ask hw do i pay cos d payment site i saw at previous chat is nt displayin 4 such purpose my email is heavenroll@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2012
juliebrown: @stagger i ask hw do i pay cos d payment site i saw at previous chat is nt displayin 4 such purpose my email is heavenroll@yahoo.com

Check ur bulk mail folder; this info was sent to you yesterday.

Malabeni: @Stagger. Please I need the manual. Send payment instructions with the amount to be paid to :ebenigheikem@yahoo.com

Sent.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by itgirl(f): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2012
Stagger pls send d manual payment to ♍Ɣ email. So i can pay up.adeitemobolaji@hssl.com.ng TNX
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
itgirl: Stagger pls send d manual payment to ♍Ɣ email. So i can pay up.adeitemobolaji@hssl.com.ng TNX
Your email is not working.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by lucabrasi(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2012
stagger:
Your email is not working.
hi mr stagger i am a regular on here but i only stumbled on this a couple of days ago.i really need your help and advice my dad used to run a properly licensed filling station but he got tired of it and stopped running it about 5 years ago as there was no one to help him do the running around and the manager was ripping him off big time.
can i still use his lincense to operate the kerosene and other fuel distribution business?
what are the profit margin if i were to start with the 11,000 ltr one you outlined earlier on because i dont know anything about the biz.
i ll appreciate any advice you can shed on this thanks
i understand you are taking payments for the manual and stuffs that ll be ok with me as well although i dont live in nig presently but moving back in 2 months
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
lucabrasi:
hi mr stagger i am a regular on here but i only stumbled on this a couple of days ago.i really need your help and advice my dad used to run a properly licensed filling station but he got tired of it and stopped running it about 5 years ago as there was no one to help him do the running around and the manager was ripping him off big time.
can i still use his lincense to operate the kerosene and other fuel distribution business?
what are the profit margin if i were to start with the 11,000 ltr one you outlined earlier on because i dont know anything about the biz.
i ll appreciate any advice you can shed on this thanks
i understand you are taking payments for the manual and stuffs that ll be ok with me as well although i dont live in nig presently but moving back in 2 months

Would help if you drop your email. I may have to ask some questions whose answers should not be for open consumption.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by lucabrasi(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
stagger:

Would help if you drop your email. I may have to ask some questions whose answers should not be for open consumption.
hello my email is tulampa1@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2012
lucabrasi:
hello my email is tulampa1@yahoo.com thanks

Check your mail.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2012
itgirl: Stagger pls send d manual payment to ♍Ɣ email. So i can pay up.adeitemobolaji@hssl.com.ng TNX

You need to supply an alternative email because your official email is apparently set to block external messages.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by lucabrasi(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
stagger:

Check your mail.
ok will do thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 12:34am On Jun 26, 2012
No problem.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Icocop101(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2012
@Stagger, interested in the manual and would also like 2 have a personal discussion with you. Thnx, my email: icocop101@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2012
Icocop101: @Stagger, interested in the manual and would also like 2 have a personal discussion with you. Thnx, my email: icocop101@gmail.com
You have mail.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
@stagger Please can you drop your email, i need to contact you about your product.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by inno2cent: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pls stagger.........i need d manual too and ma ady is innocent.unachukwu@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video / List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell / Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.