Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,303 members, 7,954,205 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? (48421 Views)

Food Stuffs Supply Business In Nigeria / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2010
omotititi:

Thank you Stagger.I will sure call you.I need to bring back that business because I have not made anything from the capital invested at all

I opened the line for you to call at the appointed time. No call, no SMS. Well, I won't bend backwards. People who are truly serious about fixing problems will take this a lot more seriously.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2010
for supply of kerosene at a very good price to your location, pls send a text or call me
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Obatity: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2010
@ Stagger,

Is the manual still available for purchase online? if not how do someone get it. My email:

follym2k@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2010
The manual is still available for purchase online. I understand from a number of calls I have received that many are afraid to use their ATM cards to make the payments online. I want to emphasize that it is very safe as it is keyed into the Interswitch system.

You should just use them safely (if possible from a private and not a public computer where people may want to spy on your activity).

Alternatively, they can be used on Plimus. I understand that this payment processor also accepts Nigerian credit cards. Two clients used them successfully.

So feel free to either place your orders with the Interswitch button, or with the Plimus button.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:55am On Aug 15, 2010
This product is now available at www.2incstore.com. All those who want to make inquiries or ask questions (that is those who have bought the manual) can email me at the email address used in sending you the manual.

Calls or texts should be directed to 08027601655 between 2pm to 8pm. Thank you.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by lightheart(m): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2010
@stagger, sori I stumbled into dis late. If 500k can start it off, I fink its worth it!! I'd rily appreciate d manual. Pls do send it to k.ugwunna@gmail.com. I'm tinkin of settin up wat I call HoodStations, if u get d drift! Thanks bro
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2010
lightheart:

@stagger, sori I stumbled into dis late. If 500k can start it off, I fink its worth it!! I'd rily appreciate d manual. Pls do send it to k.ugwunna@gmail.com. I'm tinkin of settin up wat I call HoodStations, if u get d drift! Thanks bro
Read the post I made just before yours. I believe it is clear cut.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by showlady36: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2010
Hello stagger,
Have been thinking of how to keep myself productive after putting to bed very soon & I think the kerosene retailing is good idea for me. could you please be of help by sending the manual you talked about to this e-mail:simbarasaq@ymail.com. Thanks in anticipation. smiley
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deking(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2010
Haba Stagger the price has increased to N2700 without the 50 copies you promised being exhausted or atleast you haven't informed us. i wanted to pick up a copy but have not being available for a while and couldn't complete the transaction on my fone. I beg don't close the dooor of this ark of Noah of yours yet.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2010
get dpr(kerosene) for as low as 69naira per liter , depending on the quantity you are buying,
contact me on 08037904605,
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:54am On Aug 18, 2010
deking:

Haba Stagger the price has increased to N2700 without the 50 copies you promised being exhausted or atleast you haven't informed us. i wanted to pick up a copy but have not being available for a while and couldn't complete the transaction on my fone. I beg don't close the dooor of this ark of Noah of yours yet.

No matter how long a door is open, there are people who will always wait till the door of the ark has closed before they show up. I announced it very early that the price of N1000 (I mean who cannot afford N1,000? Even the unemployed spend up to that on recharge cards) was for a limited number of 50 copies. Those who were smart took up the offer promptly. A few have obviously seen that procrastination does not help matters.

The price will not be returning to N1000 again. And of course, the manual will NEVER be availabe for free again. So anyone who missed out on the two, SORRY!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by think: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2010
Dear Stagger,

Thanks for your assistance thus far. Unfortunately, my search on Google before I came to this thread has given me a free download of your manual. I want to pay for it and encourage you to make it more secured. I will send u an SMS so you forward details on how to make the payment.

Meanwhile, I just started this business last week though sales have been slow. I intend to increase my retailing capacity to 100,000 liters before end of year. I also want to obtain a truck for the movement of my product. I seriously will need all assistance from you.

Waiting for your response please.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2010
think:

Dear Stagger,

Thanks for your assistance thus far. Unfortunately, my search on Google before I came to this thread has given me a free download of your manual. I want to pay for it and encourage you to make it more secured. I will send u an SMS so you forward details on how to make the payment.

Meanwhile, I just started this business last week though sales have been slow. I intend to increase my retailing capacity to 100,000 liters before end of year. I also want to obtain a truck for the movement of my product. I seriously will need all assistance from you.

Waiting for your response please.

You can call 08027601655 or send a mail to ceo@2incstore.com. There are issues you need to address before you can expand your capacity.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by delampy(f): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2010
@ think,

kindly send me your number.I wish that we exchange start up experiences.

Oga Stagger,i'll be calling you soon to give you progress reports.The pricing dynamics is very tricky.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deking(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2010
Does anyone have an idea of how much it costs to register with NuPENG for the kero retail business. I was told it's a must to start the business else you will be ask to stop by the police/Nupeng officials. Is the price fixed allover the country?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2010
deking:

Does anyone have an idea of how much it costs to register with NuPENG for the kero retail business. I was told it's a must to start the business else you will be ask to stop by the police/Nupeng officials. Is the price fixed allover the country?

You were raising eyebrows about the price of my manual, but you are hoping to get an answer for your questions. This is why people are asked to invest in information, especially when entering a business such as this where your capital runs into hundreds of thousands of Naira and even millions.

Not everything in life is free.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deking(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2010
well @least nairaland is free. I tried buying you manual even @N2700 with my Gtbank ATm card but didn't make much success with it because your pay system didn't accept the card. Well think already said a free version existed on google so I did a search and got the free version. if you wish to bill me for it no probs. I no be thief. @least everyone has benefitted from free info one way or the other. wink wink
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2010
deking:

well @least nairaland is free. I tried buying you manual even @N2700 with my Gtbank ATm card but didn't make much success with it because your pay system didn't accept the card. Well think already said a free version existed on google so I did a search and got the free version. if you wish to bill me for it no probs. I no be thief. @least everyone has benefitted from free info one way or the other. wink wink

When you called I answered all your questions over a span of 10 mins. I could easily have told you that since you got the manual (the free version anyway) illegally, I won't talk to you. But I did not and answered all your questions.

Anyway, good luck with your search for answers. But sometimes, just doing the right thing can save you a lot of stress in the long run.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2010
It seems the Interswitch payment gateway is a bit problematic for now. I've got several complaints. Please use the Plimus button. It accepts Nigerian cards. If both methods fail, just send a text to 08027601655 to get alternative payment methods.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deking(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2010
stagger:

When you called I answered all your questions over a span of 10 mins. I could easily have told you that since you got the manual (the free version anyway) illegally, I won't talk to you. But I did not and answered all your questions.

Anyway, good luck with your search for answers. But sometimes, just doing the right thing can save you a lot of stress in the long run.

Oga stagger I beg check your details well. you never spoke to me on phone. Perhaps your are confusing me for another person. God will help us all. I got the answer asking some women already in the business in m area. Thank you.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2010
good for you.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2010
There is something that has been on my mind for some time. Interacting with a number of persons, I have found out that there seems to be some problems plaguing operators of this business and intending operators as well.

1) Many do not have the capital required to start this business on a firm footing.
2) Poor management
3) Selection of bad locations that lead to slow sales.

I am thinking of forming pools, where those who do not have all the capital but who reside in a particular area can pool themselves together. Join forces. My team can then take time to get a good location for your pool, a location where we know sales can really move.

We can then run these pools and according to the equity investment, the pool contributors can then take returns.

To break it down, let's say we have 6 people who have N120,000 each, all residing in maybe a place like Ketu, or Ebute-Metta, or anywhere within a particular axis. They can collectively pool resources together, get a consignment and start selling. If they make N12 per litre, each of them will get N2.00 per litre for a 10k litre product size. They can then repeat the process.

Of course this service will not be rendered free by my team; pools will pay for it (maybe 50k or N1 per litre per consignment, i don't know yet).

But at the end of the day, even people who do not have so much money can still have their pooled investments making them money regularly.

Like I said, it is only in my mind for now. If I get a reasonable response, then I can proceed to take it further. But if not, then I will simply kill the idea off.

I will like responses to this idea.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by think: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2010
@delampy

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 12:55am On Aug 27, 2010
think:

@delampy

Have you tried implementing some of what we discussed on phone as regards location and outpricing competitors?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by delampy(f): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2010
Oga Stagger,
I'll call you over the week end.I have quite a number of things to ask
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2010
delampy:

Oga Stagger,
I'll call you over the week end.I have quite a number of things to ask

Fully at your service. Tried to call your number a few times to find out how your sales are going so we can smoothen out some rough edges. I'll await your call.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2010
i am working on an update of this manual which will include a very vital information for those starting this business:

FUNDING OPTIONS

Watch out for it!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by seye4nii(f): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2010
tanx
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by henryhemon(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2010
@stagger,can u send d manual to henzdanstev14@yahoo.com?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:37am On Sep 11, 2010
henryhemon:

@stagger,can u send d manual to henzdanstev14@yahoo.com?
Go to www.2incstore.com. follow the Plimus link and make your payment to get the manual.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by dexcity: 12:41am On Sep 27, 2010
@stagger
this is my email address, nchidex@gmail.com pls send me d info, thanks in advancesmiley
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2010
@stagger,

has your manual now moved to 4500 naira? undecided cus that's what is displayed naira on the buying link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.