Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? (47943 Views)

Food Stuffs Supply Business In Nigeria / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by uduakuso(m): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
Pls stagger I am interested in the ebook kindly send it to my email uduakusoket@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 7:32am On Feb 03, 2012
uduakuso:

Pls stagger I am interested in the ebook kindly send it to my email uduakusoket@yahoo.com

Check ur email.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by miqos02(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2012
hello stagger. ur website(www.2incstore.com/kero.htm) is not loading.
can i have the manual.
my email is : miqos2009@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Timi1990(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
stagger:

Check ur email.
pls Mr. Stagger, am interested in the manual too. My email is timistone766@gmail.com.
Pls i'll also like to chat with u one on one, cuz am planning 2 get a location 4 d bizness, bt am not sure if d place is good enough. D shop is located in a very big market around Bariga, Lagos. My email is timistone766@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
This manual is not a giveaway. So I will not be attending to requests like "send it to my mail". Read previous posts and find out how to get it please.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by proteux: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2012
pls Mr Stagger, I am somewhat in the business now, but currently affiliated to some less educated older friends who are somehow cheating and constantly looking for avenues to cheat me. cos right now I still have to buy from their "Barandas" at the depot and bringing in the DPK to town they have this association of suppliers who stops trucks and on discovery you are not their member, they extort you. Pls I really need this your manual and will actually preffer to see you one on one. Although I live in ondo state, but I come to Lagos regularly for business. my mail is akoladeomotayo@gmail.com. thanks. expecting your reply at your soonest convenience.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2012
Seeing me one on one is not possible at the moment because I am on travelling trip. I am not even based in Lagos so that is out of it.

You can get the manual. Check your email for instructions.

But I will need to say this:

1) You can't beat the union. Join them so you do not suffer colossal losses if they decide to cause real problems for you.
2) You can circumvent these other guys who are cheating you. Get the manual and I will show you how.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by keeeem: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hi Stagger!!!

I'm sorry to bother you. Just left paid employment and want to start small so that I do not lose my whole funds. Can you please send me the manual. I'm sorry to bother you

adewale_ng@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by proteux: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2012
Hello mr stagger, I am yet to receive any instructions in my mail. I have even sent a text message to your phone, but ve not received any reply. The site 2inc is not online. Pls what's the next step to take. My mail once again is akoladeomotayo@gmail.com. If you are very busy, can u then send me ur no and the time to call you, cos I really need the information n guidance. Don't for get I face the risk of being duped by these less educated folks. I just dropped 33k with them again yesterday cos I can't go out on my own, they will set me up with the union. Pls save my soul. Thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2012
proteux:

Hello mr stagger, I am yet to receive any instructions in my mail. I have even sent a text message to your phone, but ve not received any reply. The site 2inc is not online. Pls what's the next step to take. My mail once again is akoladeomotayo@gmail.com. If you are very busy, can u then send me ur no and the time to call you, cos I really need the information n guidance. Don't for get I face the risk of being duped by these less educated folks. I just dropped 33k with them again yesterday cos I can't go out on my own, they will set me up with the union. Pls save my soul. Thanks

Mein Gott!

You were not born to make some other people rich? Haaa!

Anyway, check your email now.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by DeLaRue: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2012
i was looking into this business a couple of months ago, but was quoted 120k for a 5,000 litre tank! by a tank builder in akure. surely that's too expensive? proteux, can you share your experience about the cost of your tank in ondo. also stagger, i know you're based in ph/abuja, but generally speaking should a 5k litre tank cost up to 120k. seems excessive. pls comment.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by hallmark77: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2012
Stagger,I will like to register my company with oil companies for small scale contracts/supplies.Do you have tangible information that can be of help?I will be grateful if you can be of help.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2012
DeLaRue:

i was looking into this business a couple of months ago, but was quoted 120k for a 5,000 litre tank! by a tank builder in akure. surely that's too expensive? proteux, can you share your experience about the cost of your tank in ondo. also stagger, i know you're based in ph/abuja, but generally speaking should a 5k litre tank cost up to 120k. seems excessive. pls comment.

120k for a 5,000 litre tank is daylight robbery!

Look for someone else.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2012
hallmark77:

Stagger,I will like to register my company with oil companies for small scale contracts/supplies.Do you have tangible information that can be of help?I will be grateful if you can be of help.

Hmm.

You can always register with oil companies, but that in itself does not guarantee that you will get jobs.

Getting contracts for supplies depends on how close you are to the purchasing department. I used to have a friend who was the Purchasing Officer in an oil company, but the dude annoyed me once and I have not called him in years.

You are only likely to get jobs if you somehow, meet the movers and shakers in the purchasing dept and agree to some kind of revenue sharing agreement with them. Do not do this in the office setting; they won't look at your face. Rather find out if the main man is a member of a club like Shell club, PH club, Ikoyi Club or IBB Golf Club (depending on where you are). You are more likely to get your heart's desire in such informal settings where you will run minds with the men that make things happen on an equal level.

You meet them in the office; you are going as a beggar.

You meet them as a member of the club they belong to; you are meeting them as an equal who is bringing something of mutual benefit.

Get my drift?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by proteux: 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2012
Mr Stagger, I currently cant pay on plimus, i will pay into the bank account, but the plimus site was giving a exchange rate to about N4000. Is the manual not for N2700 anymore, pls confirm the amount I am to pay to that i can get it paid tomorrow. I told u am suffering, just this mrn I discovered they have stolen 250litres from the underground tank by the time I dipped the stock this mrn. Pls can you help with the Union membership cos that the only major threat why i still have to do business hiding behind this guys, they are killing me. mr Sttagger, pls reply asap. thanks
Delarue, I dont have a surface tank I drop in stations cos of the qty I do. but what I know is that when you get a cheap tank, what you are getting is water storage tank made of less than 1mm thick sheet metal, but standard gauge for petroleum products is about 4mm thickness. if you go ahead and get just a water tank grade tank, you stand the risk of loosing your products to thieves who will just come and puncture your tank with ordinary nails or punch. so be careful, but I believe with good bargaining, you can get say 3mm thickness tank for less than 120k. Best of Luck.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:26am On Feb 07, 2012
proteux:

Mr Stagger, I currently cant pay on plimus, i will pay into the bank account, but the plimus site was giving a exchange rate to about N4000. Is the manual not for N2700 anymore, pls confirm the amount I am to pay to that i can get it paid tomorrow. I told u am suffering, just this mrn I discovered they have stolen 250litres from the underground tank by the time I dipped the stock this mrn. Pls can you help with the Union membership cos that the only major threat why i still have to do business hiding behind this guys, they are killing me. mr Sttagger, pls reply asap. thanks
Delarue, I dont have a surface tank I drop in stations cos of the qty I do. but what I know is that when you get a cheap tank, what you are getting is water storage tank made of less than 1mm thick sheet metal, but standard gauge for petroleum products is about 4mm thickness. if you go ahead and get just a water tank grade tank, you stand the risk of loosing your products to thieves who will just come and puncture your tank with ordinary nails or punch. so be careful, but I believe with good bargaining, you can get say 3mm thickness tank for less than 120k. Best of Luck.

Price is 3,800.

After payment, we need to talk on phone because if you do not deal with these problems you have stated, you will lose a lot of money. Use the number I will send u via email.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by proteux: 6:34am On Feb 07, 2012
Thanks I will get it paid first thing this mrn and I will expect ur mail. Grateful for ur quick response bro.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by segwise(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2012
Stagger, tnx for the information on kerosine business. I need the manual, pls send it to segwise@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2012
segwise:

Stagger, tnx for the information on kerosine business. I need the manual, pls send it to segwise@gmail.com.
Thanks

I am sure you have seen the procedure from other posts above yours.

proteux:

Thanks I will get it paid first thing this mrn and I will expect ur mail. Grateful for ur quick response bro.

Check your inbox or bulk mail folder sir.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by caseymoney(m): 2:28am On Feb 09, 2012
@Stagger, May the good Lord bless you for the good job your doing on this forum. I need the exact stuff you sent to Fhemmmy. My email is k***u@att.net.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2012
caseymoney:

@Stagger, May the good Lord bless you for the good job your doing on this forum. I need the exact stuff you sent to Fhemmmy. My email is kbadru@att.net.

That was 2 years ago, and till date, I do not know what Fhemmy did with the info; he did not even as much as acknowledge receiving it.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by hopefulla(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2012
How frequent can i get this product?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by lanreecom(m): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2012
My friends in the house have well spoken. when you decide to go with the Kerosine supply, you can get in touch with me .my company supplies DIESEL AND KEROSINE IN 33,000 Ltrs TRUCK and Peddler truck. when you need it you can be sure to get a good bargain.

Call: 08028357292, 08036988797.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by idtiwo: 1:30am On Feb 13, 2012
Stagger.I sent you a text last week but never got a reply.Pls could you help me send your manaul on this biz to idowutee@yahoo.co.uk. Awaiting your reply.Thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2012
^^^^
Please read the posts above yours to see what you need to do.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by globalaid(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2012
@ stagger,  please you can also help me with your manual   topleague50@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2012
globalaid:

@ stagger,  please you can also help me with your manual   topleague50@yahoo.com

Same reply as above. Read what others did to get the manual. It ain't free.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by ireke(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2012
Stagger, please are you still available for consultation? I'm thinking about a small LPG (about 5,000Kg capacity) refill point and I really would love to ask tons of questions before moving forward. I don't mind paying for consultation.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2012
ireke:

Stagger, please are you still available for consultation? I'm thinking about a small LPG (about 5,000Kg capacity) refill point and I really would love to ask tons of questions before moving forward. I don't mind paying for consultation.

You go pay 30K for consultation?

Bc I am crazy crazy busy now and will have to do some extraordinary rearrangement of my time to accommodate your request. If yes, indicate here and leave your email address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video / Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio / List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.