Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) (47163 Views)

Update On Lagos Metro Rail Project: Pictures & Video / 90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites / Ikeja Bus Terminal That Was Commissioned Has Not Been Completed. See Why (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by ifymadu: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Shut the hell hole, are you from Abia? If yes, you are a disgrace,if not then shut up...God bless you too.
I can tell a mad dog from a distance, from ones write up you can tell how frustrated they are with life. I can understand the economy situation is really hitting hard in Nigeria and it’s making people loose their mind. Just a little time, things will be fine and people will be able to afford a proper meal and not transfer their anger on others.
Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2018
ifymadu:
I can tell a mad dog from a distance, from ones write up you can tell how frustrated they are with life. I can understand the economy situation is really hitting hard in Nigeria and it’s making people loose their mind. Just a little time, things will be fine and people will be able to afford a proper meal and not transfer their anger on others.

Smile, peace man...however i'm not in Nigeria at this present time. I like matured people without no bitter heart...but the fact is that Abia state governor is not that bad as people thought.

May God bless our country and show us the right direction.
Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by ifymadu: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Smile, peace man...however i'm not in Nigeria at this present time. I like matured people without no bitter heart...but the fact is that Abia state governor is not that bad as people thought.

May God bless our country and show us the right direction.
We all want the best for our dear state and country, hence the criticism at times. I don’t live in Nigeria as well but always open to corrections when I’m not current with development back home since most of my information are derived from what I read in the media. It is well with us all
Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
ifymadu:
We all want the best for our dear state and country, hence the criticism at times. I don’t live in Nigeria as well but always open to corrections when I’m not current with development back home since most of my information are derived from what I read in the media. It is well with us all

Oh,from the same state...you are welcome my brother. Abia will be great one day.
Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by ifymadu: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Oh,from the same state...you are welcome my brother. Abia will be great one day.
Yeah, from Abia State but based in Texas with my family.
Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
ifymadu:
Yeah, from Abia State but based in Texas with my family.

Great, from Ngwaland based in Amsterdam The Netherlands.

You are highly welcome bro...God bless Abia State.
Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by ifymadu: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Great, from Ngwaland based in Amsterdam The Netherlands.

You are highly welcome bro...God bless Abia State.
Nice one bro, one love.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by LaudableXX: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
Racoon:
AutoJoshNG weldone sir! smiley smiley You're doing a great work educating the public on good dividends of democracy & governance like this.It will be well with you.21guns salute! cheesy

This project is still at the same stage it was over 10 months ago. sad I ply this route everyday, so I know. The hype needs to stop, abeg. They have been singing this song of "almost completed' for over a year, meanwhile there is no additional progress on the status of works at the Marina end, and the TradeFair-Okokomaiko- Ojo-Expressway end. undecided

Omooba77:
Sir and you believe this lie; please tomorrow travel from Marina to Orile to First Gate to Okokomaiko and see for yourself.
munas:
Oga go and sit down....

Which one is almost complete?

The rail track has not passed mile 2 bridge and the road construction has stopped at Iyanaoba for 3 months now.
I ply that axis most times and we know what is on ground.
seborrhic:
Don't mind him.
That thing is just about 60% completed. Its not just laying of pillars and beams that is the main engineering work.Electrical and other structural works are yet to be started.
The most feasible date for completion of this project is 2020
inikamoze:
OP, take a drive from Marina to the Okokomaiko you wrote and come back here to give us situation report. Light rail line that has been covered with grass and stinking dirt from Alafia down to Mile 2 Oke ...abi is the train going to fly from Orile and Land in Okoko?

Thank you, o jare! shocked I made a similar observation 6 months ago on another thread on NL, telling them that work had not even reached 70% on the project and nothing had been done for several months. Some govt paid agents almost e-lynched me, on that thread. If it was possible for e-fisticuffs to make its way through cyberspace to a person's face, they would have panel beated my visage to an unrecognisable state, by now. sad Yeye people!

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by LaudableXX: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
KBrown:
Instead of this bad Belle, you should have enquired to know how much people pay for cabs for the same Central business district to the Abuja airport by taxi (N7000) compared to the N1000 by train.
Leave that clown, abeg. angry Only a myopic individual would condemn the Abuja light rail. I am definiting getting on the rail, the next time I visit Abuja.
Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by Omooba77: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
LaudableXX:

This project is still at the same stage it was over 10 months ago. sad I ply this route everyday, so I know. The hype needs to stop, abeg. They have been singing this song of "almost completed' for over a year, meanwhile there is no additional progress on the status of works at the Marina end, and the TradeFair-Okokomaiko- Ojo-Expressway end. undecided

Thank you, o jare! shocked I made a similar observation 6 months ago on another thread on NL, telling them that work had not even reached 70% on the project and nothing had been done for several months. Some govt paid agents almost e-lynched me, on that thread. If it was possible for e-fisticuffs to make its way through cyberspace to a person's face, they would have panel beated my visage to an unrecognisable state, by now. sad Yeye people!
Most of these youth never knew they are mortgaging their future for people who have secured the future of their great grand children. One day not too long from now; we will be free.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Kabaka100:

Dsorry to hear that. Hope u were compensated for the properties u lost in this project
Bless u bro. Still pursuing it till date.
Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
delvinmaya:

Bros issa lie. I take these routes myself every day, and it's not near completion in anyway
OK sir but on my axis what I haven't seen is the coaches and few times I have seen a coach loaded with granite running on d track. Lot 1 precisely.my property is between km1 & 5 of d expressway.
Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
Omooba77:

You have not said anything different sir. What percentage is it now?
I only spoke about.my axis sir which is the lot 1.I don't know about where u r talking about
Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by Kabaka100: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

Bless u bro. Still pursuing it till date.
Just hope u have the right lawyer/s handling ur case. That's one of the keys to getting ur compensation soonest
Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by Omooba77: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
I only spoke about.my axis sir which is the lot 1.I don't know about where u r talking about
Sir almost is now 2022 Marina to Mile 2!
Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by slimfit1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shaev7:
This guy can lie. He snapped CMS, and Mile 2 he is saying is almost completed. Who doesn't take that road will believe you. Rubbish. He didn't even snap Abule Ado, Barracks, Under Bridge, Volks, Iyana Iba, Okokomaiko, etc and he is here displaying rubbish. Listen let me tell you, in the next 10 years, it will not complete. You are there praising Ambode, is it Ambode's project?

Ambode's don pay the idiot to come and lie like say we or i know know how trains work. I travel by train every day where i am, and i see what they do every day to maintain it and keep it rolling.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) by fedora04: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Please let's tell ourselves the truth. This project is far from being completed naaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Structures In Lagos And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh / An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) / Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.