Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) (79491 Views)

Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by queengift(f): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Empty world after all the struggles, this is the end. please let's learn to live right and enjoy our lives now we are alive

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
2nd time in 1 year.. Wonder which kind on business is going on in igarra to attract such robbery in their banks.

4 Likes

Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Redoil: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
donphilopus:
Just got a call from my brother that there's an ongoing Bank robbery in Igarra.

Just got an info that about three people at a pool store were killed around Police Station junction.

More details to follow
seven people are dead so far including those killed in the police station
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by lolaluv1(f): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kyllahmc:
without an insider how will you know when there is enough money available in the bank vault to risk your life for... 80% of bank robbery is a tip off by the branch manager...
Nigerian police do not interfere in a well organized bank robbery,,, If those guys were well connected they should have negotiated with the nearest police stations first before the robbery... As long as you only take the money and not kill civilians... The police is cool... Just cut them their own percentage after.
Those guys were still amateurs though.. Or lack the proper connection for this kinda runs...

The branch manager has nothing to do with the vault. It is the Head of Operations that handles the day to day to day business of the vault, but even still, there are checks and balances. The tellers also have a clue, reason why it is a crime for a teller to have a phone in their possession when they have not balanced/closed the vault.

And it is important not to loiter around a bank. The money is insured and the bankers lives are also insured as long as it is official working hours. Anybody that has business to do should do it and leave. May God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by olawapaxy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
undecided
nzeobi:
before the end of today we will get more details.
were u there? undecided
nzeobi:
before the end of today we will get more details.
were u there?
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by RexTramadol1: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is not a joking matter that should be given political undertone

This is a very shameful thing and disheartening

This is another form of violence that is taking lives unnecessarily, I hope this nonsense will stop just in time

God will pacify the bereaved in this period

But the security forces sure have a lot to do to prevent future occurrence.

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Speechless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by olawapaxy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
vizkiz:
Sweet Jesus!

The thing about bank robbery IS: There is always an insider.
are u talking from experience?? shocked
vizkiz:
Sweet Jesus!

are u talking from experience??
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Mccullum: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Okuchris:
its important we live our life's like we'll die the next day.

Had it been every living soul having that in its heart, human would have take life simple and reduce act of stealing and other misconduct of human beings. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by deepwater(f): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
lionness:
rip to the dead. You can call Lagos whatever name you want to call it but even Shina Rambo can't pull a shyt like this in my state. Once more rip to the dead. It is well with naija
u forget too quick
Festac 2015

3 Likes

Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Ikpongiton: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
it is saraki again.get him arrested.
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by mgdimagaladima(m): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
RIP to the death..... Is tooo bad
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by seunlly(m): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
vizkiz:
Sweet Jesus!

Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Ikpongiton: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
ole ni gbo-gbo wa
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kyllahmc:
without an insider how will you know when there is enough money available in the bank vault to risk your life for... 80% of bank robbery is a tip off by the branch manager...
Nigerian police do not interfere in a well organized bank robbery,,, If those guys were well connected they should have negotiated with the nearest police stations first before the robbery... As long as you only take the money and not kill civilians... The police is cool... Just cut them their own percentage after.
Those guys were still amateurs though.. Or lack the proper connection for this kinda runs...

You're speaking like a pro. PM maybe we can mastermind something delicious
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
lolaluv1:

The branch manager has nothing to do with the vault. It is the Head of Operations that handles the day to day to day business of the vault, but even still, there are checks and balances. The tellers also have a clue, reason why it is a crime for a teller to have a phone in their possession when they have not balanced/closed the vault.

And it is important not to loiter around a bank. The money is insured and the bankers lives are also insured as long as it is official working hours. Anybody that has business to do should do it and leave. May God help us all.
well I'm not a Banker... But you can't tell me a branch manager of all people doesn't know how the head of operations operates in his branch...
He knows A-Z of what happens in the bank premises cos its his duty to manage and report to the HQ... OK in that case who does the head of operations report to?

2 Likes

Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by joshmee4real(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is sad. I was on bike on my way to football field nt too far from the scene when residents around that area informed us of the happening.
Surprisingly Jz before the robbery started, Network went off and immediately they left, network came back.

3 Likes

Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by itu404(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
facts remains bank robberies still occurs in western world: the difference being those are skilled tacticians and electronic experts who knows their onions they do it without spilling blood. here they are just daredevils..... killing and maiming their brothers just to get their loots. Remember the blockbuster MOVIE, ocean 9? these guys choose the rural areas to operate not urban.
RIP
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
More than eleven bodies recovered already. May God save our land. #Igarramourn

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
sad
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by bamasite(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Rip. Lord thank you for our Lives today!
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Myself2(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Okuchris:
its important we live our life's like we'll die the next day.

How so ?
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by awoofawoo: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kyllahmc:

E ya go lona baba nla ogbologbo lo Soro yen o! Awon Chairman of the underworld...... Baba owo wa loke, we salute!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
lionness:
rip to the dead. You can call Lagos whatever name you want to call it but even Shina Rambo can't pull a shyt like this in my state. Once more rip to the dead. It is well with naija

That's not true dear ,remember 2015 ?those ribbrs that escaped through boat ?and many befor then ?
He your facts clear dear. .
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Heavyjew:

You're speaking like a pro. PM maybe we can mastermind something delicious
lol nigga please... Before SARZ go come make money for my head.
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by excomarow(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
I cant imagine my House close to a bank a Police Station sad

...even though i was there b4 them undecided
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by awoofawoo: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
joshmee4real:
This is sad. I was on bike on my way to football field nt too far from the scene when residents around that area informed us of the happening.
Surprisingly Jz before the robbery started, Network went off and immediately they left, network came back.

Probably network jamming device was used....
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
donphilopus:
Just got a call from my brother that there's an ongoing Bank robbery in Igarra.

Just got an info that about three people at a pool store were killed around Police Station junction.

More details to follow
there's just one bank there unity bank
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by donphilopus: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
lexy2014:
there's just one bank there unity bank

Keystone and Unity Banks. They only attacked the Keystone Bank, didn't touch Unity.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Check the contacts and messages in their phones...their should be a clue who sent them.
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
donphilopus:

Keystone and Unity Banks. They only attacked the Keystone Bank, didn't touch Unity.
chai even as that bank no too get customers... Them want kill them finish.
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by akdjr(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Igarra (Edo) Igala (Kogi)
Nathanieloo7:
igarra kogi state or edo

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). / Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland / Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.