Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) (79495 Views)

Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2018
Nathanieloo7:
igarra kogi state or edo
Don't confuse Igala in Kogi State with Igarra in Edo State.
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2018
Administration1:
Kogi or Edo
You have Igala in Kogi and Igarra in Edo.
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by duro7: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2018
hmmmm. God watch over us. RIP to d dead..
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 11:32am On Aug 10, 2018
This is not the first nor the second time this similar case of robbery as happened in Igarra...Rip to the dead cry

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by maxjax(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
whats the update situation on this?

donphilopus:
Just got a call from my brother that there's an ongoing Bank robbery in Igarra.

Just got an info that about three people at a pool store were killed around Police Station junction.

More details to follow
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Okuchris(f): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2018
Krisddon:
lives not life's
did you have to correct me?that's publicity
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Okuchris(f): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2018
Oma307:
I just send u a mail
have seen it,will reply
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Krisddon: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Okuchris:
did you have to correct me?that's publicity
Oh c'mon dear, you should rather be grateful.
Hope you're good?
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Okuchris(f): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Krisddon:
Oh c'mon dear, you should rather be grateful. Hope you're good?
not on the comment box
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Krisddon: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Okuchris:
not on the comment box
But there was no other way I could have done it.
I would even like to chat with you privately please, you've attracted my curiousity.
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Okuchris(f): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Krisddon:

But there was no other way I could have done it.
I would even like to chat with you privately please, you've attracted my curiousity.
email me
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Krisddon: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
Okuchris:
email me
Okay ma.
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Krisddon: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Okuchris:
email me
I've done that but you know the first step is sort of closed-ended notification, precluding personal expression. Check and let me know about its delivery status.
Thanks
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Krisddon: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Okuchris:
email me
Hi namesake,
it appears you've not gotten it.
Drop your number on this mail and notify me when you do. Christyhills06@gmail.com
Have a beautiful day.
Re: Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:00am On Aug 14, 2018
ThanosIsHere:

Are you talking from experience, assumptions or a movie you saw. Which research did you do that revealed 80% as the result of your finding? There are countless possible ways the crime may have been executed so its not logical to Specifically point to the branch manager and complicity of the police
dude there is always an insider in any Bank robbery.... That's my point, it must not be the Branch manager...it might be just a regular employee with enough knowledge about the branch.. But it's more likely to be the branch manager than anyone else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). / Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland / Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.