Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

If This Is Done To You In An Exam Hall, What Would You Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Is Done To You In An Exam Hall, What Would You Do?? (1679 Views)

What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? / What Is The Craziest Spelling You Forgot In The Exam Hall? / Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Is Done To You In An Exam Hall, What Would You Do?? by Jokerman(m): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
I swear, I'd divide the girl or guy's booklet, and we will both be accused of cheating, and pay the punishment together..... grin

Please don't try this in the exam Hall, we never know who's a cultist o....

2 Likes

Re: If This Is Done To You In An Exam Hall, What Would You Do?? by mikejj(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: If This Is Done To You In An Exam Hall, What Would You Do?? by bjayx: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Baddest guy grin
Re: If This Is Done To You In An Exam Hall, What Would You Do?? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
bad guy; probably eyeing same girl
Re: If This Is Done To You In An Exam Hall, What Would You Do?? by Miwasky: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Two of us will not finish that exam
..whether by omission or commision ...I will make sure I stand and give him a very good bite ..in fact any part of his body that my teeth touches will definitely go home with me
Re: If This Is Done To You In An Exam Hall, What Would You Do?? by Hustlersdiary: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2018

2 Likes

Re: If This Is Done To You In An Exam Hall, What Would You Do?? by youngberry001(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nah for dat hall i go pure her hot slap undecided
Re: If This Is Done To You In An Exam Hall, What Would You Do?? by kingxsamz(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Miwasky:
..whether by omission or commision ...I will make sure I stand and give him a very good bite ..in fact any part of his body that my teeth touches will definitely go home with me

say wetin happen?
na u pay ihn school fees?

2 Likes

Re: If This Is Done To You In An Exam Hall, What Would You Do?? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Miwasky:

Vampire spotted

1 Like

Re: If This Is Done To You In An Exam Hall, What Would You Do?? by Bluezy13(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
I don't know how I will feel because I never cheated in an examination.
I was always the helper.
Re: If This Is Done To You In An Exam Hall, What Would You Do?? by hi3: 5:54am On Aug 10, 2018
I ll report the guy to the supervisor for distracting me

(1) (Reply)

Lady Beats Man Unclad In Awka / My Gateman Tried To Kiss Me When I Was Small / Breaking!!! Olamide Caught Kissing Naira Marley In A Club [watch Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.