Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! (16025 Views)

I Denounce My Simphood Today / How I Left Simphood / Yoruba Tradition Promotes Simphood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by GreatResearcher1: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
I was thinking men have learnt but I was wrong.
Some things I read these days on NL got me feeling like throwing up.

I'd call out those SIMPs one by one.

1. Farouk24: This simp, his gf has masters in lying. A girl lied to you from onset and you kept her, you didn't even fvcked her. If she really loves u has she claimed, why is her current pics in the custody of Emeka? You better dump that hoe. but before you do, make sure you fvck her for the time wasted

2. ElasticStone: He just got a job offer and probably would be placed on probation before being confirmed a full time staff. He has already invited a parasite into his life. He gave one hilarious reason why he wants to marry a girl. She's pretty that's his reason.
Bro you better look beyond beauty.

3. JDJ4: This one is being manipulated by a girl. First she used pregnancy scam to siphoned money from him. Now she's using an imaginary native doctor. Better wise up and take redpill

4. Olofin2: This one begs a girl he bought with his money through marriage for sex. SMH! If CS is the cause your wife deny you sex, answer this question. When did she start denying you sex and when was the CS? I hope you also beg your car (if you have one) to please allow you drive it.

5. Ekeletu: This one is the irredeemable. Paying a hoe 10k weekly to date you? I thought it was over but damn! He went ahead to foot bill for her dad's burial. He was not even ashamed of coming to a public forum to say it.

6. Giwoni: This one used his brother's hard earnd money to sponsor a hoe through school. Even in 200l when the hoe showed signs that she wasn't into him. Imagine giving a lady money everyday from 100l to 500l. Smh!

7. Scientists: This one will only get sense when his girlfriend brings another guy's pregnancy/child to him to father. He said his girl easily fall in love once u sweet talk with her and she has been having sex chats with random Facebook guys. I wonder why he can't breakup. SMH

8. Newdawn30: His woman is playing away match and denying him the game. It would have been better if she allowed you both to play. But she's placing you on the bench and allowing other men to play. What a terrible coach she is.

9. stephenonyx: This one is dating a public toilet.
hear the rubbish he vomited " Though before we started dating, she has made mention of sleeping in her male neighbors room. She has slept in almost all the guys room and she claimed none has touched her and she is comfortable with them even though some has asked her out before we met."

10. whatdowomenwant: This one is asking us if his wife cheating. Even when he has caught his wife severally sex chatting random men and she even confessed to him that she is cheating on him. He said his wife is a very great woman. grin grin

11. Theundertaker: This clown says;
(a) His relationship seems perfect.
(b) His girlfriend loves him so much.
(c) His girlfriend is in a SERIOUS relationship.
(d) He wants his girlfriend's boyfriend to breakup with his girlfriend.
Mehn! This guy doesn't realized that he is, but a backup plan for the girl. A girl loves you so much and she's in a serious relationship with someone and can't leave the person? Are they in a contract relationship? Smh!

12: JOBgame: The only lover of this clown on earth cheated on him and got pregnant at the process. The how doesn't want him to cheat on her but keep cheating on him. He even wants to marry her.
Bro be ready to father people's kids.

13. BonPatrick: After getting numerous nudes pictures from a married woman with 3 kids, his senses got vanished.

14. JimPerry: This simp met a hoe on facebook thought since the girl claims to be religious it means she's faithful. The hoe got pregnant for her ex then ran to him to take responsibility.

15. ken711: This one has sold his senses for a pussy. A hoe turned him to her ATM and redraws money at will. plus, the how uses him as her boxing training hood where she test her punches.

16. funkmrflexx: This one is the woman in his relationship. His girlfriend is the man while his mom is the maid. What a movie.

17. Lifedonor: This one is housing a hoe. She eats in his place then go give the pussy to her church boy. I laughed when he said he wants the girl to change church. Changing church can't changed the dick she's getting from that church.

18. Chuky7: This one is just so dumb not to know that what the flight attendant did is part of her job description. I bet he'll sell a house for a pussy. lust fellow

19. professore: This one can't stop sending pms to one dirty hoe @ fieryy. and he is believing that someday luck will shine on him for the hoe to reply his pms.

20. phemmy26: This one dines with the same nigga his babe is sleeping with. And he's very very confused.

21. Rawhumper: This one follows any moniker with a (f). When the ladies here he worships ignored him and maybe those ladies give you attention, he gets mad at you and start calling you names. He's sex starved.
I am just imaging how many niggas here who are using female monikers have scammed him. Cause people like him would not waste time to send money or airtime to any moniker with (f).

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Oya start
Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by Eminya(f): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Whats SIMPS?
Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by GreatResearcher1: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
1. ElasticStone: He just got a job offer and probably would be placed on probation before being confirmed a full time staff. He has already invited a parasite into his life. He gave one hilarious reason why he wants to marry a girl. She's pretty that's his reason.

Bro you better look beyond beauty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by Bojack(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Eminya:
Whats SIMPS?
urban dictionary to the rescue

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by GreatResearcher1: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
MZrappermynd4u:
Oya start
Am updating
Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by GreatResearcher1: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bojack:
Thanks
Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by Jay5mie: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bojack:

1 Share

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by Lamanii22(f): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hazardman- he is in love with after3 woman.... Even with the way the lady's treating him.... He wants to die there...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by Jay5mie: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2020

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by GreatResearcher1: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
4. Ekeletu: This one is the irredeemable. Paying a hoe 10k weekly to date you? I thought it was over but damn! He went ahead to foot bill for her dad's burial. He was not even ashamed of coming to a public forum to say it.

23 Likes

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by Martinez39s(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by GreatResearcher1: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin grin
Not funny. Did you read that post a guy said his girl easily falls in love with a guy who sweet-talk and has caught her having sex chats with different guys online. I need that guy on this list

20 Likes

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by CAPSLOCKED: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Not funny. Did you read that post a guy said his girl easily falls in love with a guy who sweet-talk and has caught her having sex chats with different guys online. I need that guy on this list

THAT GUY SHOULD BE OUR LIST TOPPER.
IF WE CAN EVEN AWARD A MEDAL, HE SHOULD HAVE IT. TRULY DESERVING.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin grin
...Why are you laughing? Allow him joor.
Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by sexylassie2(f): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
The op is the real definition of a fool

3 Likes

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by Failure44: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
He's name is scientists
I say again, you're a fool and I mean every bit of it.
If your balls are still intact you'll disgrace that woman in everyway possible.
Leak the chat everywhere, disgrace her.
Apart from that you're a foolish bastard and a disgrace to men.

Thunder fire the mod wen go ban me

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by Martinez39s(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
JONNYSPUTE:
...Why are you laughing? Allow him joor.
I am actually laughing at the simps being listed and the great revulsion GreatResearcher1, a former simp of the first order, is now showing towards the act of simping. Strictly speaking, the simphood in many men is a serious issue but I can't stifle my laughter for now. grin

9 Likes

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by Justbehave(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
No(5) internet user.
He wants to marry the oloshu he got on strictly hookup

18 Likes

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
I am actually laughing at the simps being listed and the great revulsion GreatResearcher1, a former simp of the first order, is now showing towards the act of simping. Strictly speaking, the simphood in many men is a serious issue but I can't stifle my laughter for now. grin
... Sometimes,it's good for guys to learn from experience. The only problem is that they might not make it out from the experience. So the best is to teach them,I e,If they will listen.

2 Likes

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by Martinez39s(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
@GreatResearcher1

I must confess, I am very happy at your growth from a bluepill simp to being a redpilled guy with some balls. I much more impressed by your disdain and revulsion toward the simping of men. Clearly, you swallowed the redpill well. grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
@GreatResearcher1

I must confess, I am very happy at your growth from a bluepill simp to being a redpilled guy with some balls. I much more impressed by your disdain and revulsion toward the simping of men. Clearly, you swallowed the redpill well. grin
...Hahahahaha. O boy,the guy took over dose of the redpills.

11 Likes

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Following
Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by kollinzgee(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Majority of men will be simps even if ubunja opens a university that a how nature wants it. wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by GreatResearcher1: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
@GreatResearcher1

During my search for a wife i got contacts of some NL girls here. We do talk occasionally about life and other things. Recently some of them stopped picking my calls. They say I should drop the redpill that it would only make me a bad person. SMH!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by GreatResearcher1: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Failure44:
He's name is scientists I say again, you're a fool and I mean every bit of it. If your balls are still intact you'll disgrace that woman in everyway possible. Leak the chat everywhere, disgrace her. Apart from that you're a foolish bastard and a disgrace to men.
Thunder fire the mod wen go ban me
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by 24kmagic: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
But seriously, what's this?
If a man chooses to spend money on his woman, how is that your business? You even had to drag a married into this, how dare you?

Someone proposed to his woman after getting a job and then you call him out? The funny thing is that all these people might even be older than you. That nairaland is a faceless forum doesn't mean we should not respect our elders. Must every man approach relationship the way you want it to be approached? The irony is that most of the people that form redpill online are the real simps offline. You can't tell me you've never done anything awkward to get a girls attention before, so what does that make you?

Every body go just come nairaland de form Porsche. I be this, I be that. Oga, life no get formula. Leave everybody make him run him package the way weh him want am, as far as e no affect you. It's called minding your business. No matter how you Sabi the redpill, you de learn work for where another person de.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by CAPSLOCKED: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
@GreatResearcher1

YOU CAN READ UP THIS LITTLE PIECE AND SEE WHY ALL MAN SHOULD BE LIKE THIS MAN. grin

1 Like

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by GreatResearcher1: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Hahahahaha. O boy,the guy took over dose of the redpills.
Too much can never be enough

4 Likes

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Too much can never be enough
...You are damn right.
Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by GreatResearcher1: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please ignore any girl that will make a comment on this thread. Don't give them the attention they crave for. They hate to see/hear a man is recused from this gripped.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! by Martinez39s(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... Sometimes,it's good for guys to learn from experience. The only problem is that they might not make it out from the experience. So the best is to teach them,I e,If they will listen.
True. You have typed rightly. I not laughing at GreatResearcher1. I wasn't mocking GreatResearcher1. The simps he listed were the main reasons for my laughter. Another reason, is the comparison between who GreatResearcher1 is and who he was, if GreatResearcher1 can swallow the redpill, there is no excuse for anyone except time and exposure.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! / 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.