Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

"Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha (20833 Views)

Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha / The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other / No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by Riunite1: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
please I am compelled to speak up about what is happening in Abia state.
the INEC registration center for Aba south and Aba north just to mention a few has been moved to Obingwa LGA and people who were able to reach there had there fingers snapped with a camera instead
of tumb printing
please something is happening in Abia state
59 . Tundeobama (m ): Quote Po
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by Butoneday2(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
You may hate President Buhari for whatever reason, but there is something every Igbo must agree in his administration.

Since 1999, this is the first time, all the federal roads in southeast are receiving attention. In times like this, we must acknowledge some silent facts.

All the major federal roads in Igboland are under reconstruction, no president since 1999 has remembered us this way in terms of reviving the dearth of federal infrastructures in our region.

Why acknowledging this feat, we must as a people begin to differentiate between ethnic sentiment and genuine projects being upgraded that have direct benefit to our people.

These are some of the federal roads that works are ongoing in Igboland.

Pls verify and confirm.

They are;

1. Oba – Nnewi – Okigwe road linking Anambra state with Imo state.
2. Otuocha – Ibaji – Nzam road in Anambra state.
3. Abakaliki – Onueke-Abomega – Afikpo road
4. Nnenwe – Uduma – Uburu road connecting Enugu state with Ebonyi state.
5. Oji – Achi – Mmaku – Awgu road in Enugu state.
6. Ozalla – Akpugo – Amagunze road in Enugu state.
7. IkotEkpene – Aba.
8. Enugu-Onitsha expressway.
9. Enugu-PH expressway.

Southeast roads have not had this good.

Let's thank President Buhari for this.
Nwokem ihe ina ako bu akuko mike eje agha. Oburu na onye isi ala obodo a arughi ya obu mu na agi ga aru ya. Nwokem akochizira mmadu nti. Were ako n'uche chi nyere gi wee kwuo ihe di mkpa. Ka odi mgbe ozo.
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by chineduemmao: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
You may hate President Buhari for whatever reason, but there is something every Igbo must agree in his administration.

Since 1999, this is the first time, all the federal roads in southeast are receiving attention. In times like this, we must acknowledge some silent facts.

All the major federal roads in Igboland are under reconstruction, no president since 1999 has remembered us this way in terms of reviving the dearth of federal infrastructures in our region.

Why acknowledging this feat, we must as a people begin to differentiate between ethnic sentiment and genuine projects being upgraded that have direct benefit to our people.

Pls verify and confirm.

They are;

3. Abakaliki – Onueke-Abomega – A7fikpo road
7. IkotEkpene – Aba.
9. Enugu-PH expressway.

Thunder will fire you with this wrong facts
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by Somzee(f): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
hammer6F:

DONT DISMISS IT.

IF AKPABIO IS JOINING APC, U NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT EBONYI UMAHI IS PRACTICALLY AN APC GOV.

QUESTION IS WILL ENUGU GOV JOIN HIM IN APC?

On the contrary i think the question should be would Anambra governor join him in APC?
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by kindnyce(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
As usual. bmc Zombies are already on ground.

Brace yourselves up. More of them are coming to do what they know best. . . "Spreading malicious lies". . Just like the one directly above me.

Very soon, i repeat very soon, it will all be over for all paid bmc zombies.

2019 "THE YEAR OF ATONEMENT" I can never ever commit the suicide of voting the failure buhari again. Never!

Once bitten twice shy.

The biggest mistake i have made was voting buhari. Dear God please forgive me for commiting crime against humanity by voting buhari. Help us kick him back to daura. Amen

#A vote for pdp is a vote for atonement.

#2019 let us all come together to remove this clueless and wayward government in power.

#back2daura#saybyebye

Loser, STOP deceiving yourself. You never voted for PMB

1 Like

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by excel101(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
When APC's Gov's were defecting to PDP they did it quietly, unlike what Okorocha is telling us now. Liars
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by Paentera(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
It's like catching big fishes... 2 Governors joining APC is a plus.[/b]
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by youngdopeboy: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
As usual. bmc Zombies are already on ground.

Brace yourselves up. More of them are coming to do what they know best. . . "Spreading malicious lies". . Just like the one directly above me.

Very soon, i repeat very soon, it will all be over for all paid bmc zombies.

2019 "THE YEAR OF ATONEMENT" I can never ever commit the suicide of voting the failure buhari again. Never!

Once bitten twice shy.

The biggest mistake i have made was voting buhari. Dear God please forgive me for commiting crime against humanity by voting buhari. Help us kick him back to daura. Amen

#A vote for pdp is a vote for atonement.

#2019 let us all come together to remove this clueless and wayward government in power.
I voted him and I will vote for him again even if he is in a sickbed during the election
#back2daura#saybyebye
shut up sir!!!
Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by FBIL: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:

Pls verify and confirm.

They are;

3. Abakaliki – Onueke-Abomega – Afikpo road
7. IkotEkpene – Aba.
9. Enugu-PH expressway.

You and those heaping ''Likes'' on you are the reason Nigeria can't move forward because you deceive others. And the gullibles quickly ''dash'' you ''Like''. ABAKALIKI - ONUEKE - AFIKPO Federal Highway was reconstructed by Governor DAVE UMAHI, and I'm not sure Buhari has refunded the state, after Buhari visited Ebonyi and refused to make any promise. ENUGU - ONITSHA is on 1 year- 1 pole style of construction, nobody should pray for that Kind of road construction, same with Enugu - Port Harcourt. Abeg go and sip ur medicine b4 u come here to write rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha by francisbiz: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
edupedia:

...and u are less sincere and a typical tribal bigot cos most of your stats and comments are based on hatred
Speaking against marginalization of ones own people is a noble act everywhere.
I did not insult any other tribe.
Are African-Americans who speak against what white American police do to blacks, called racist?
You just have nothing to say but to handle with your keyboard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi / Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP / Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.