Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... (109858 Views)

Beware Of Telegram Punters That Might Be Scammers / How To Identify Fake Bet9ja FIXED MATCH Tipster / Beware Of Telegram Channel: 49jaclortricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by ehemwhy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
This guys too( winning zone) is a scammer , he scammed me of 20k. I paid into his account ,it's getting to a month now,he has not sent a single game

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by imagrg(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2021
Lazy youths turned thieves. Time to REPENT!

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by bestoddsng: 12:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Please, PLEASE, Stop getting scammed

Follow Bestoddsng for odds comparison, betting previews and tips and value bet tips
https://bestoddsng.com/, https://www.facebook.com/bestoddsng
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by hiepssman: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
DONT TRUST THIS GUY: DEC BETTING COMPANY
Instagram: mohammed_mjamma

Here is the story. I found his Instagram page, from where I got into the Telegram group. As most of the scammers, he is uploading pics from Bet365, with big wins, saying that the games are fixed, 100% no risk, bla bla. It got my attention because he was uploading VIDEOS. Browsing through the website, opening different pages and it really looks legit. Also, he was uploading emails from the "receiver" of the information, whose email was "Dark Web Informant" grin . Not only that, he is saying his name (IDK how legit, unfortunately I don't remember it, it was something like Aslan Omar), uploading his photos and videos, driving expensive cars, counting money, etc. (basically flexing grin), photos of emails and certificates, stating he is a partner of Bet365. He is charging 500 Euros for a fixed bet. And it's so stupid how I got his ass. Below you can find screenshots. Basically he made a spelling mistake for one of the teams' names. On Monday he uploaded a pic from the settled bet, leaving the teams' names, but covering the Odds and the Winning amount. On the next day, when the games were finished, he uploaded a video of the winning bet, receiving his money. The little that he noticed is a small spelling mistake at the end of the name of one of the teams- instead of Sahab, it was written- Sahad. He could've played it out if there wasn't the difference between the uploaded photo on Monday and the uploaded video from Wednesday. grin grin I spotted it and confronted him, the moment he realizes he made a mistake, deleted the video from the group and then kicked me out and blocked me. Ofcourse I managed to snap a couple of screenshots, you can see the conversation, the speling mistake, and the group's name, so stay away! So this guy took a step forward, creating a clone website of Bet365, where he is faking everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by bestoddsng: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Lol.. why are you surprised?
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by rasel2991: 4:13am On Sep 12, 2021
What if some one share Bet slip id and got this type.of result..I checked myself. This man don't ve match daily. 1/2 in a week. [image below]. After win those matches he share slip id to check. I did myself.Promise.

Another channel i know which allow you to enter his vvip channel last day of the month to check time of posting. And also this channel play 15/20 days in a month. Odds range between 3 to 15 HTFT only. [I can't markting belong to that channle sorry guys]

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Gentdre: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Someone should pls help me confirm if https:///sportybetfixedodd1 is a scam
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Gentdre: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Someone should pls help me confirm if https:///sportybetfixedodd1 is a scam.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Hunry: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
Gentdre:
Someone should pls help me confirm if https:///sportybetfixedodd1 is a scam.

Yes it's a scam.

Anything fixed is a scam, simple
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by tonididdy(m): 3:34am On Nov 22, 2021
Those guys on telegram are so so good at convincing their preys.

Some even have video proofs but guess what it's all a clone site.

Someone that wins 250k dollars with just 1k dollars every single day.... What does the person need your 500 euros for? undecided

I have been a victim in the past and I swear it was a shocker of back2back losses, I personally wrote him a mail to stop sending me games.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by omoseth(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Guys be careful of one Mhiz grace indespensable on Facebook!.

Ht/ft & Correct Scores Scammer. She blocks you immediately you make payment. Don't fall for whatever you are told or see on her timeline..They are all setup!..

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by DarkWolfDon: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2021
Everyone should also avoid This Telegram name @Elizabethadmin1.
The owner of Queen Elizabeth betting on Telegram.

[img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img]

I THINK WE SHOULD JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AND REPORT THE GROUPS/PAGES/PERSONS/CHANNELS/ACCOUNTS etc. So they won't create more victims.

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by bal4real: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kudos to u guys. U have actually saved a lot of people from falling to their scam. Thanks to u guys.

Pls does anyone knows the name of this betting app?

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Fingalin: 6:58am On Dec 26, 2021
hiepssman:
DONT TRUST THIS GUY: DEC BETTING COMPANY
Instagram: mohammed_mjamma

Here is the story. I found his Instagram page, from where I got into the Telegram group. As most of the scammers, he is uploading pics from Bet365, with big wins, saying that the games are fixed, 100% no risk, bla bla. It got my attention because he was uploading VIDEOS. Browsing through the website, opening different pages and it really looks legit. Also, he was uploading emails from the "receiver" of the information, whose email was "Dark Web Informant" grin . Not only that, he is saying his name (IDK how legit, unfortunately I don't remember it, it was something like Aslan Omar), uploading his photos and videos, driving expensive cars, counting money, etc. (basically flexing grin), photos of emails and certificates, stating he is a partner of Bet365. He is charging 500 Euros for a fixed bet. And it's so stupid how I got his ass. Below you can find screenshots. Basically he made a spelling mistake for one of the teams' names. On Monday he uploaded a pic from the settled bet, leaving the teams' names, but covering the Odds and the Winning amount. On the next day, when the games were finished, he uploaded a video of the winning bet, receiving his money. The little that he noticed is a small spelling mistake at the end of the name of one of the teams- instead of Sahab, it was written- Sahad. He could've played it out if there wasn't the difference between the uploaded photo on Monday and the uploaded video from Wednesday. grin grin I spotted it and confronted him, the moment he realizes he made a mistake, deleted the video from the group and then kicked me out and blocked me. Ofcourse I managed to snap a couple of screenshots, you can see the conversation, the speling mistake, and the group's name, so stay away! So this guy took a step forward, creating a clone website of Bet365, where he is faking everything.

Nice one. Personally I was close to falling for one of them recently, with the videos and all, it was very convincing, I mean that s a whole new level. But then a few things didn't seem right. First of all I spotted a miscalculated won amount, ie the odds multiplied by the amount staked didn't add up, it was way below the amount posted on the betting platform. Secondly the videos of a won paper tickets which also looks very real, was too repetitive, same back ground, same movement of camera but different won tickets..(not very smart move) and they will always cover the bar code area with words so you can't scan the ticket grin lastly I contacted customer service at Msport to check on the won ticket ID, I claimed it was mine so I needed to confirm my winnings, the rep told me that the ticket ID doesn't exist. And the scammers names ?? BOLIVIA NATIONAL ANALYSIS AND REAL TURKEY ANALYSIS. Search for them on Telegram and have fun

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by kenlinzo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Pls don't. Also fall for TRENDING BETTING TIPS. The guy is a bad ass niga. Don't ever fall for his fake YOUTUBE videos, there all lies and tricks to deceive innocent people.

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Chevoo: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Don't try it ohhh
Na scammer omg
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Lordwize(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Who can confirm trust bet for me please? If he is genuine.

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by ollybeecares: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Does anyone knows FIXED DRAWS EXPERT, Has anyone been scammed before?

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by kenlinzo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chevoo:
Don't try it ohhh
Na scammer omg
There is no fixed game anywhere. What we have are just fixed scammers

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by kenlinzo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
ollybeecares:
Does anyone knows FIXED DRAWS EXPERT, Has anyone been scammed before?

My brother run for ur dear life
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by ollybeecares: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Thank you my brother, I nearly fall victim the guy dey demand 60k for fixed match
kenlinzo:

There is no fixed game anywhere. What we have are just fixed scammers
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by kenlinzo(m): 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
ollybeecares:
Thank you my brother, I nearly fall victim the guy dey demand 60k for fixed match
Don't fall for his tricks. They are all scammers
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Winningbot: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Who knows this channel on telegram?

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by TIPSTERSREVIEW: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2022
DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT BIG ODDS BETTING WITH THIS LINK https:///prh4t

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by TIPSTERSREVIEW: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Does anyone know this tipster by name: Paul and chat link https:///prh4t the name of his telegram ; big odds betting. He have two plan subscription.The simple VIP and supper VIP.the supper picks he says is daily and the simple VIP is not sure when the picks would be available,becos the simple VIP is 60 euro and supper VIP 250 euro. the guy convinced me that all fixed match are scam that is why he comes with video
Can someone convince this videos below are fake.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Ibea1: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2022
Does anyone knows about Justice Odd if he's a scammer
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by nate462: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
please who knows this channel on telegram, betlegacy, .
is it genuine or not.

1 Share

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by dasdexter(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2022
What about this 1, champions bet

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Seunfunmi9666: 7:04pm On May 28, 2022
You guys should watch out for a fixed game channel called FIXED CRIB and goes by the name Akor ojonugwa Daniel.. he’s a scammer. I was blocked and he cleared our chat on telegram after I sent money to him.
Account number. 2004811521
Bank name. Kuda Micro Finance
Account Name. Daniel
He always gave this account for payment, he have 40k+ subscribers

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Seunfunmi9666: 8:11pm On May 28, 2022
These are his so called winnings. Please I don’t want anyone to fall into this scam. I was enticed my the big figure just to got scammed after sending money to him.

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Qwertyuiop12: 2:36pm On May 30, 2022
How about this Albert ?

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Phethar007(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2022
Who knows about these ones...are they like the rest to

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum / More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Chooses Acting As Retirement Plans

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.